[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Inviz1 escreveu:
Title says 3.13 changelog still says 3.12 heist league, which one is it?

I'm finishing some stuff, it will be ready.
"
bipsylalapo escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
One question, how bad is cobra lash for bossing? It is the skill more appealing to me, but this league is a boss league so if is pretty bad i'll propably go with pestilent strike. Or venom gyre can be the sweet middle spot between clear speed and bossing?

For single bossing not that great. But since we will be fighting multiple bosses I expect the range skills to perform better than in the past to be honest. A multi-boss encounter where I am able to attack more enemies favours bigger aoe-spells instead of running to each boss to hit it until you get to the next one. Thats why I am starting ranged.

Can't we just switch to venom gyre for single target bossing? We won't need the additional pierce annointment anyway and the skill trees/items for both CL and VG are identical

How do you mean you won't need Pierce.

Also worth noting is that up until red maps Plague Bearer that you will pick up during leveling will have substantial damage so even Cobra Lash will do fine on bosses.
"
SerNomeD escreveu:
Hi,
Awesome guide! Probably my build for tomorrow (I always decide like 1 hour or 2 before the league start)

Will be great if the filter for the leveling AF will disponible in the guide too ( for the lazy bastards like me)

One question, how bad is cobra lash for bossing? It is the skill more appealing to me, but this league is a boss league so if is pretty bad i'll propably go with pestilent strike. Or venom gyre can be the sweet middle spot between clear speed and bossing?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

See comment above about Cobra Lash.^^

Ill add Vennto's loot filter for leveling.

VG should be a sweet spot, but i'm also unsure which claws will be best suited for it. Will update the guide for VG asap.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 14 de jan de 2021 16:48:38
"
riiw escreveu:
Is this build viable to play in SSF as a starter? Or will I struggle?

This build is great for SSF. Poison scales well from the tree alone while leveling and getting leveling uniques should be trivial with the rituals (hopefully).

Getting Wasp Nests is going to be your biggest "struggle" but their the sole unique belonging to the Throat Stabber base so just save your chance orbs and you should be able to get 2 quite easily.
with the change to PF and CL being a 100% conversion, would running flat phys and phys% be more beneficial then flat chaos damage? POB says it adds more psn damage, but I would rather have your opinion.
"
GMaith escreveu:
with the change to PF and CL being a 100% conversion, would running flat phys and phys% be more beneficial then flat chaos damage? POB says it adds more psn damage, but I would rather have your opinion.

Yeah most likely will that be the case, but we will have to wait and see when PoB gets updated.
Hello there. I am looking at the updated build of Cobra Lash, and I wonder why not taking the Wind Dancer keystone.

PoB says our phys. damage reduction is 79%, and becomes 70% (if not hit recently) or 82% (if hit recently) after taking Wind Dancer. Counting the 20% less damage taken if not hit recently from Wind Dancer, the result of my calculation is:

we take approx 14% more phys damage and 20% less other types of damage if not hit recently, and 14% less phys damage if hit recently.

Considering we take much less phys damage than elemental and chaos, I think taking Wind Dance is very worthwhile.
"
Nullstellensatz escreveu:
Hello there. I am looking at the updated build of Cobra Lash, and I wonder why not taking the Wind Dancer keystone.

PoB says our phys. damage reduction is 79%, and becomes 70% (if not hit recently) or 82% (if hit recently) after taking Wind Dancer. Counting the 20% less damage taken if not hit recently from Wind Dancer, the result of my calculation is:

we take approx 14% more phys damage and 20% less other types of damage if not hit recently, and 14% less phys damage if hit recently.

Considering we take much less phys damage than elemental and chaos, I think taking Wind Dance is very worthwhile.

Never mind. The tank version already uses wind dancer.
Última edição por NameMerken em 14 de jan de 2021 19:06:02
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
Wuhki escreveu:
What would be a good weapon to look for early
and what would be the perfect weapon in late game, no restrictions to currency,

is it still the same than before? since they changed the Pestilent strike GEM, i guess we just need a high phys damage roll on claws?

I have a plan laid out for "the perfect weapon" but I'll wait until we see how Harvest pans out before posting anything just in case someone wastes currency on a pipe dream.

I'll most likely be posting a few harvest crafting guides as the league progresses. I already have one for the belt and the claws. Just waiting on harvest rarity. If its reforge league, just make the imperial claws in the guide, they're fine :)

Do you have a link to your belt and claws crafting guides?
Does this build perform generally well with the Legion encounters?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional