[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
blastinMot escreveu:
Sooo now that the Maven's Orb mods are out, what's everyone thinking in terms of upgrading?
Sadly no jewelry/weapons, so no upgrade for the 60% poison mod on the claws :(

It's going to be op. Crafting pseudo 7L body armours is real but probably very expensive.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 15 de jan de 2021 05:46:50
Hey, kind of want to start the league with this build, as i never touched a poison build before - could you tell me how well it handles delve till around 600 - 800. Possible to go into Darkness with it?
Última edição por KreetAZ em 15 de jan de 2021 06:26:03
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Does this build perform generally well with the Legion encounters?

Yeah. You open Legions, they activate, you pop MS and kill them safely.

Kinda have do disagree here. Especially the Melee-Versions don´t have that much spread and clear to deal properly with Legion encounters. It´s doable, but I really try to save legion scarabs and sextants for other chars. It´s not like we struggle on them, but other chars are way more efficient in terms of the clear so if you ask the question specifically to build a legion-atlas on lex proxima (i think it was) then I would recommend a different char or setup.

Don't listen to Vennto, he's a nitpicking Viper Strike player. 😄

Jokes aside, if you ask "if it generally well" yeah it does. Depending on the layout you can open most of them but often not all.
Only time i really had a struggle opening legions was on 100% Deli maps.

In general it's fine.

Should you pick it if you want to focus Legion farming, no. In that case Vennto is right and something like ED-Contagion, Vaal Arc, Vaal Ice nova, Explody Herald builds will have more success and prob guarantee 100% opened legions.

Isn't that the purpose of the poison prolif? I imagine this might clear leagion as good as ED contagion.
Hello, just wanted to say i love the build on paper and im eager to play another poison build (Pestilent this time especially with the buff !)

I do have one issue though, i really want to fit in a plague bearer as i'm so used to it but i don't know what to replace link wise.

Is the arctic armour link that essential for the build ? could i remove this link and go for another body armour / tweaking a few points ? do you believe it would be bad to do so ?

Thanks again and have fun in ritual !
"
KreetAZ escreveu:
Hey, kind of want to start the league with this build, as i never touched a poison build before - could you tell me how well it handles delve till around 600 - 800. Possible to go into Darkness with it?

Transcendence handles it very well. I'm not a delver myself therefore i'm only at 600 depth in Std on nodes with worst possible mods and it's pushing quite easily.

Chaos pools are not an issue as you will have 78% chaos res.

Viper Strike with Splash will provide insane sustain on hit basically instant full life on a large pack.

Magma bioms are nasty as some of them have brutal burning ground, but that's easily mitigated with Soul of Aberath.

Transcendence variant should be able to push to 1k maybe even more.

Total darkness farming, no.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 15 de jan de 2021 07:00:38
"
Hello, just wanted to say i love the build on paper and im eager to play another poison build (Pestilent this time especially with the buff !)

I do have one issue though, i really want to fit in a plague bearer as i'm so used to it but i don't know what to replace link wise.

Is the arctic armour link that essential for the build ? could i remove this link and go for another body armour / tweaking a few points ? do you believe it would be bad to do so ?

There is no "go-to" advice for that since it comes down to personal preference. I am playing Plague Bearer too. What you want to replace is up to you though, there are tons of gems the build does not need to perform.

You don´t need faster attacks on whirling blades, you don´t need faster casting or multiple totems on wither (it just stacks faster, so you´ll lose a bit dps), you don´t need culling strike on herald of agony, you don´t need enlighten before you have aspects and so on. What you leave out depends on your links and how many gem-slots you want to give to plague bearer. And yes, you can also drop unbound ailments on arctic armor.
Thanks again for the help! Vennto and TorsteinTheFallen, took some time on standard and tried out all of the different poison abilities and I have to say Pestilent Strike will be my go to. VG is right behind it so who knows I could always make a swap but thanks for your guys advice and lets fucking blast Ritual League in a bit!
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

There is no "go-to" advice for that since it comes down to personal preference. I am playing Plague Bearer too. What you want to replace is up to you though, there are tons of gems the build does not need to perform.

You don´t need faster attacks on whirling blades, you don´t need faster casting or multiple totems on wither (it just stacks faster, so you´ll lose a bit dps), you don´t need culling strike on herald of agony, you don´t need enlighten before you have aspects and so on. What you leave out depends on your links and how many gem-slots you want to give to plague bearer. And yes, you can also drop unbound ailments on arctic armor.

Could also maybe find a nice Unset ring? Even give PB some + levels.
Hi sorry if it's been asked but why no acrobatics or phase acrobatics on the skill tree? (cobra lash)

I'm very new to the game so i'm trying to understand.
Última edição por Repo em 15 de jan de 2021 08:31:32
"
Repo escreveu:
Hi sorry if it's been asked but why no acrobatics or phase acrobatics on the skill tree? (cobra lash)

I'm very new to the game so i'm trying to understand.

Acrobatics lower armour significantly.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional