[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Xiaobear6 escreveu:
For anyone buying the Watcher's Eye. An alternative mod you can go for is "Damaging Ailments you inflict deal damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence". Current price is 6ex.

This works if your poison duration is already very long. going from 8 seconds to 7 second duration won't matter. But your poison dps will go up by around 11%, almost the exact same increase with the dot multi Watchers.

The dot multi watchers costs 15ex. You can save yourself 9ex by getting this one. This Watchers doesn't work if your poison duration is very short.

Agreed. Especially better for Viper Strike.
"
Touchstone escreveu:
What do you guys think about Hardened Scars annoint over tribal fury and then dropping a gem for Awakened Ancestral Call instead?

Curious if you think that would be "good" or not.

EDIT: Never mind, I just realized Hardened Scars only works during Life Flasks.

You proc easily Fortify with Whirling Blades.

Dropping to using Ancestral Call is not worth it.
"
Hello,

No cluster jewels? Any one using them with this build? Also.. what are the good ones for this?

Thank you.

Not really worth using.
Hey !

I'm playing tr pf right now but i plan to swap to your build when i have currency (i'm only 82).

Got this jewel when searching for pf jewel,

Is this any good for this build ? I don't know if it has any value.
"
Solemplow escreveu:
Hey !

I'm playing tr pf right now but i plan to swap to your build when i have currency (i'm only 82).

Pretty much perfect jewel, all 4 mods are good for the build.
How much mana do you guys have with all auras and enlighten 3?(spider,malev,hoag,artic)

I'm at 39 with 17mana cost on venom gyre on clear and 9 on single target.
Sometimes it kinda feels like I run out of mana and can't keep up with the skillcost, tho it says I'm at 132.8 mana leech on hit rate, which should easily keep up. Is it actually that 1% chance to miss that I'm noticing lol.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Solemplow escreveu:
Hey !

Pretty much perfect jewel, all 4 mods are good for the build.

Okay thanks, feel weird tho, nobody want to buy it even for 30c.
"
NameMerken escreveu:
How much mana do you guys have with all auras and enlighten 3?(spider,malev,hoag,artic)

I'm at 39 with 17mana cost on venom gyre on clear and 9 on single target.
Sometimes it kinda feels like I run out of mana and can't keep up with the skillcost, tho it says I'm at 132.8 mana leech on hit rate, which should easily keep up. Is it actually that 1% chance to miss that I'm noticing lol.

Enlighten 4 will fix it, in the meantime add -mana on amulet.
I've been cruising through yellow maps with budget gear. Saved up some exalts. Just looking for a recommendation of where to start investing. I was going to craft weps but i think i need better armor first since this league is rippy.
Do you only use loreweave if you go Transcendence?
For militant faith, do you need a roll over 8k?
Última edição por Scooby21 em 23 de jan de 2021 18:43:30
can you do Transcending version with venom gyre?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional