[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

My totems last not too much time and cost me decent time and mana, can I use withering step 4L (still dont know sup gems for it) ? I still have 5 stack of wither from cluster jewel Eternal Suffering.
When it comes to upgrading sub-par'ish gear, what should you prioritize?
gems first, then better belt/amulet, then the rest? maybe some other order?

My current gear is okay, but i'm not sure where i should spend my currency atm. Should i get chaos dot on amulet? chaos dmg on belt? get enlightened lvl 4/awakened gems? throw more ex at the claws since they aren't perfect?

Here's what I'm currently running
Spoiler

What about Blood rage degen in Transcending mode? We need lok for this and nothing change?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Hi. Great build guide! I really like how the post is easy on the eyes, informative and entertaining to read at the same time.

Just a small question, and please forgive my ignorance if it's been answered already - Why are we not using Acrobatics and Vaal Grace? The dodge chances in addition to the other defensive layers seems juicy!

TIA.
Última edição por dmetal66 em 24 de jan de 2021 05:44:37
"
dmetal66 escreveu:
Hi. Great build guide! I really like how the post is easy on the eyes, informative and entertaining to read at the same time.

Just a small question, and please forgive my ignorance if it's been answered already - Why are we not using Acrobatics and Vaal Grace? The dodge chances in addition to the other defensive layers seems juicy!

TIA.

Acrobatics will half our armour, which will gutt our Molten schell and will make our build muuuch more vulnerabel
Hello guys, since im not happy with my TR Pathfinder cause im one shot from everything i want to switch my build.

Is this build good, and what pastebin should i use when i switch ? Currency is not a thing.

What about clearspeed, good or meeeh ?
and is it possible to kill mobs while running ?
is it easy to play ?

thanks !
Última edição por Acardipane em 24 de jan de 2021 08:32:03
can this build beat Maven's Invitation: The Feared?
"
MaybeVis escreveu:
can this build beat Maven's Invitation: The Feared?

yes
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Xiaobear6 escreveu:
For anyone buying the Watcher's Eye. An alternative mod you can go for is "Damaging Ailments you inflict deal damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence". Current price is 6ex.

This works if your poison duration is already very long. going from 8 seconds to 7 second duration won't matter. But your poison dps will go up by around 11%, almost the exact same increase with the dot multi Watchers.

The dot multi watchers costs 15ex. You can save yourself 9ex by getting this one. This Watchers doesn't work if your poison duration is very short.

Agreed. Especially better for Viper Strike.

What is "very short"? My VS poison duration is 7.52 seconds. U think, its worth it, to buy the WE?
Can anyone explain why we would use Coralito's Signature flask? is it just for the pestilnt strike secondary debuff?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional