[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

is the Transcendent version of this build the non plus ultra or are the other versions good too ?

i dont understand the difference :D
is this useful to our build?
"
Reazion escreveu:
When it comes to upgrading sub-par'ish gear, what should you prioritize?
gems first, then better belt/amulet, then the rest? maybe some other order?

My current gear is okay, but i'm not sure where i should spend my currency atm. Should i get chaos dot on amulet? chaos dmg on belt? get enlightened lvl 4/awakened gems? throw more ex at the claws since they aren't perfect?

Here's what I'm currently running
Spoiler

You can check POB to see if it's with it, but I like using rare gloves with Chaos DoT multi and Strike skills target one additional enemy. That lets you change your anoint to something that can significantly increase your damage like Swift Venoms or Corruption.

You'll have to put your aspect on something else.

Chaos DoT on amulet, -9 chaos res on helmet, and poisons you inflict deal damage faster on boots are all solid sources of damage.

Really....I get +1 Max res at Loreweave......I guess 5% Reduced Fire Damage Taken has to do for now then
-Nerf
"
HarryHaller escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Xiaobear6 escreveu:
For anyone buying the Watcher's Eye. An alternative mod you can go for is "Damaging Ailments you inflict deal damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence". Current price is 6ex.

This works if your poison duration is already very long. going from 8 seconds to 7 second duration won't matter. But your poison dps will go up by around 11%, almost the exact same increase with the dot multi Watchers.

The dot multi watchers costs 15ex. You can save yourself 9ex by getting this one. This Watchers doesn't work if your poison duration is very short.

Agreed. Especially better for Viper Strike.

What is "very short"? My VS poison duration is 7.52 seconds. U think, its worth it, to buy the WE?

IMO, anything more than 6 seconds on poison duration is not very useful. If something isn't dead by 6 seconds, you're in trouble. So if your poison duration is > 6 seconds with the Watchers, then go for it.

If your poison duration drops below 6 seconds, it might not be the best option for you.

This mod weapon range will work with pestilence? or not rly
Can anyone tell me if I should reroll my imperial claw?
"
Nullstellensatz escreveu:

Just harvest crafted a decent helmet:

You can even "remove caster" on this one, to remove the chaos damage to spells and have one more free prefix. For example to augment life (for hybrid life) and craft another useful prefix on it. I'd suggest +1 melee strike range or the dodge attack/additional phys dmg reduction while focussed (put the focus on left mouse button).

"
XauLaura escreveu:
is this useful to our build?

Not at all.

"
kvvasny escreveu:

This mod weapon range will work with pestilence? or not rly

It will work, but not worth the crafting quality on it.

Hi, quite new to the game (2nd season league) and I'm having a blast with this build, it's very understandable and clear for beginners like me.

I have a question though. When do I want to reskill from the beginner tree to the "endgame" one ? I suppose I could do it right now (I'm lvl 4X) but I don't know if there are specific nodes that are mandatory that I couldn't get yet.

Thanks in advance for your answers !
So something I've found very useful, at least for the cobra lash variant of this build but it'd probably do well or better with the viper strike, is to drop the

4L Wither - Faster Casting - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems

Adjust the CoDT set up to be

4L Vaal Molten Shell - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste/Vaal Grace - Desecrate

Then throw in a Withering Jar and Arakaali's Fang linked with

3L Withering Touch - Minion Speed - Melee Splash

This keeps up a constant 15 stacks of withered pretty easily, with no chance of the minions getting killed in chaotic fights and works seamlessly for clearing.

Even more notably, the spiders give you a considerable buff
+2% attack speed (per spider, up to 40%)
+12% increased poison damage (per spider, up to 240%)

For bosses you can also gem swap to these links for the slow

3L Withering Touch - Minion Speed - Maim

However, I haven't had a chance to craft a second elder claw so I don't know how it will compare, but I found this to be more effective and consistent than a wasp nest for my secondary weapon.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional