[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

What u think is better, my ammu or

a Aul's Uprising unique amulet with mod "Envy reservers no mana"

POB says, my dot dmg is with auls higher, mhmmm
Última edição por Acardipane em 24 de jan de 2021 15:08:31
"
getpi escreveu:
For anyone fortunate enough to get a claw with "Socketed gems are supported by level # Multistrike", I suggest socketing your Pestilent strike in that weapon and use your 6L for single target Viper Strike setup.
4L PS is enough to clear and Viper Strike deals significantly more damage.

what about arctic armor then?
"
miskov95 escreveu:
"
getpi escreveu:
For anyone fortunate enough to get a claw with "Socketed gems are supported by level # Multistrike", I suggest socketing your Pestilent strike in that weapon and use your 6L for single target Viper Strike setup.
4L PS is enough to clear and Viper Strike deals significantly more damage.

what about arctic armor then?

you dont use arctic armor w/ transcendence build.
ah I see, im still at the regular build
tho the switch still works, clearing t16 and bosses go fairly faster
"
MaybeVis escreveu:
can this build beat Maven's Invitation: The Feared?

Here's a video for my kill of Maven: The Feared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81k0KKSWcY
Última edição por getpi em 24 de jan de 2021 15:50:56
Anybody have any advice on how to finish crafting this?

"
getpi escreveu:
"
MaybeVis escreveu:
can this build beat Maven's Invitation: The Feared?

Here's a video for my kill of Maven: The Feared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81k0KKSWcY

Well done.

IGN: Constantly Changing
"
beamer94 escreveu:
So something I've found very useful, at least for the cobra lash variant of this build but it'd probably do well or better with the viper strike, is to drop the

4L Wither - Faster Casting - Spell Totem - Multiple Totems

Adjust the CoDT set up to be

4L Vaal Molten Shell - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste/Vaal Grace - Desecrate

Then throw in a Withering Jar and Arakaali's Fang linked with

3L Withering Touch - Minion Speed - Melee Splash

This keeps up a constant 15 stacks of withered pretty easily, with no chance of the minions getting killed in chaotic fights and works seamlessly for clearing.

Even more notably, the spiders give you a considerable buff
+2% attack speed (per spider, up to 40%)
+12% increased poison damage (per spider, up to 240%)

For bosses you can also gem swap to these links for the slow

3L Withering Touch - Minion Speed - Maim

However, I haven't had a chance to craft a second elder claw so I don't know how it will compare, but I found this to be more effective and consistent than a wasp nest for my secondary weapon.

dont you lose a ton of life on hit this way? That is the whole reason to use claws.
How would this build do with the golden rule and sextant compared to the assassins ascendancy in terms of duration? My biggest concern would be the self poison uptime. That and the proliferation. I know it would do well, I am just curious on the comparison and if there's another way to get proliferation of the poison's somewhere else if needed.

I crafted this claw for it, still need to fix the attack speed suffix and 4% more quality for the enchant to add another 1%

Hello. I've enjoyed making this build several times now, and thought i'd share my progress if anyone's interested

https://pastebin.com/7QwATfwt

So I've made it a bit of a glass cannon. Still have 50 block 40 spell dodge, 40k armor with vaal shell, blind nearby enemies, fort on whirling blades, and endurance on block... but only 4k life atm. Working on that lol.

But in exchange i've got 30.7m shaper dps on vipder strike with the wither totems, AND a pseudo 8link cobra lash for sweeping through juiced maps in seconds. This is twice what i had last league, god bless the crazy bastard who brought harvest back.

Sooo I fundamentally prefer running this build as a speedy all rounder, who maps with the best and melts bosses in seconds. But this setup isn't beginner friendly, slams will shut it down. It's tanky enough to cruise though, we'll see about full deli's and maven nonsense when i get back up to 5-6k hp.

Anyway, love the build. Lemme know if my pob works - my copy/pasta has been malfunctioning, and grind hard guys.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional