[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Hey, amazing build, but why don't you use freeze immunity in flasks? Is there a reason for it? Sorry if you have written it somewhere, but I really couldn't find any info on that

You get it from Ascendancy.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Master_Alchemist
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

Just wanted to present the first 6x T1 Double Influenced Claw of the server, best one there is for this build aside from a Void-Fang which I didn´t go for due to the lack of life on hit.

Can I get a discount? 😄

Since it is the first item ever that I produced with this level of mirror-tier in terms of crafting-difficulty (Belts and Chests are like boring af, not difficult to craft at all) I am pretty sure I won´t be selling this. You get a free mirror-service though if you want to have it, once the last small things are ironed out (T3 Craft, White Sockets, Enchantment, Divined) :D
@Vennto

Thanks for the reply, its a messy remove/add chaos situation when hunter influence is added to the equation as I see. And the hardest thing would be hitting proper AS. It might be really expensive to craft but a better one than this could be essence 30% AS one.

I'll have the Life gain on blinded enemy hit on my claws till I start trying for one like yours.

Off-topic I managed to make a few switches in passive page(lost about 9% life, claw wheel) but managed to fit in all determination-malevolence-hoa-aspect of the crab at once.
"
Vennto escreveu:

Just wanted to present the first 6x T1 Double Influenced Claw of the server, best one there is for this build aside from a Void-Fang which I didn´t go for due to the lack of life on hit.

"Best"

I rather have
When you Kill a Rare Monster, (15-20)% chance to gain one of its Modifiers for 10 seconds
Instead of this poison inflict faster because I'll never just stand there and attack endgame bosses. When you try and dodge stuff you will still do dmg because poison is on.
Última edição por Azateq em 25 de jan de 2021 13:14:24
"
Azateq escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

"Best"

I rather have
When you Kill a Rare Monster, (15-20)% chance to gain one of its Modifiers for 10 seconds
Instead of this poison inflict faster because I'll never just stand there and attack endgame bosses. When you try and dodge stuff you will still do dmg because poison is on.

The amount of damage stays the same. It just deals it "faster". Its a very relevant mod for mapping because you can get proliferation chains going faster. I'm not sure I get your point here.
"
Azateq escreveu:
"
Martynovych escreveu:
Hello. I've enjoyed making this build several times now, and thought i'd share my progress if anyone's interested

https://pastebin.com/7QwATfwt

So I've made it a bit of a glass cannon. Still have 50 block 40 spell dodge, 40k armor with vaal shell, blind nearby enemies, fort on whirling blades, and endurance on block... but only 4k life atm. Working on that lol.

But in exchange i've got 30.7m shaper dps on vipder strike with the wither totems, AND a pseudo 8link cobra lash for sweeping through juiced maps in seconds. This is twice what i had last league, god bless the crazy bastard who brought harvest back.

Sooo I fundamentally prefer running this build as a speedy all rounder, who maps with the best and melts bosses in seconds. But this setup isn't beginner friendly, slams will shut it down. It's tanky enough to cruise though, we'll see about full deli's and maven nonsense when i get back up to 5-6k hp.

Anyway, love the build. Lemme know if my pob works - my copy/pasta has been malfunctioning, and grind hard guys.

Where are your resis sir?
Thx for sharing

Well the beefy vermillion res ring covers most of them, then a bit on the chest, boots, and belt. Then i've got a res jewel and the cloth and chain cluster on the bottom of the tree. it's a little short atm, but i just made some gear changes so i i'll round it out later
"
Martynovych escreveu:
Hello. I've enjoyed making this build several times now, and thought i'd share my progress if anyone's interested

https://pastebin.com/7QwATfwt

Spoiler

So I've made it a bit of a glass cannon. Still have 50 block 40 spell dodge, 40k armor with vaal shell, blind nearby enemies, fort on whirling blades, and endurance on block... but only 4k life atm. Working on that lol.

But in exchange i've got 30.7m shaper dps on vipder strike with the wither totems, AND a pseudo 8link cobra lash for sweeping through juiced maps in seconds. This is twice what i had last league, god bless the crazy bastard who brought harvest back.

Sooo I fundamentally prefer running this build as a speedy all rounder, who maps with the best and melts bosses in seconds. But this setup isn't beginner friendly, slams will shut it down. It's tanky enough to cruise though, we'll see about full deli's and maven nonsense when i get back up to 5-6k hp.

Anyway, love the build. Lemme know if my pob works - my copy/pasta has been malfunctioning, and grind hard guys.

Hi and thx for posting!

Although glass cannon a bit its a very interesting setup, especially the gloves.

Body armour is op. How is your experience with explody thing?

What i would suggest to change is medium cluster jewels for Low Tolerance + Wasting Affliction. You would have better single target damage and better clear.
Finally got T1 Attack speed on my claw! It's not perfect but this is definitely one of the craziest crafts I've done. What do you guys think? The DPS in POB is sexxxy
Última edição por noobpwnerr69 em 25 de jan de 2021 17:35:05
Another tip for the build, even though not sure if it's good but you can wear Impresence with Despair as aura doesnt reserve mana and use Rumi's instead of Witchbrew.
Just crafted this. Lots of poison on hit and the attack speed is a low tier... I'm using 2 Wasp Nests right now. Any recommendations?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional