[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Hi guys. First off, I absolutely love this build. I'm still progressing it, but I've gotten pretty far, the furthest I ever got in POE actually. Killed a7 sirus for the first time. The guide is a piece of art. I check the forum daily but I haven't found anyhting related to this, neither in poe.ninja. Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I have a ring with 'Curse enemies whith despair on hit, whith 32% increased effect'. Now, witchfire brew grants lvl 21 despair, but I was wondering if it would be any good to keep the ring (could sell for a pretty high profit, just need to aug life) and look for another more defensive flask (Rumi's caps my block chance). I'm not too familiar with pob yet, so i can't trust myself with. Any feedback is appreciated :).

First of all that depends if you play ranged or melee. On Melee I think the ring is just a wasted suffix. On ranged you could easily argue that despair on hit might be more useful due to the fact that the range of despair around you is limited.

So, why is this just not a good idea for melee:
1. First of all, there aren´t that many flasks we could use to replace Witchfire Brew. The Damage of it surpasses the standard sulphur flask, Bottled Faith comes with a huge pricetag that is spent better elsewhere. You could argue for Basalt Flask or a Taste of Hate for further defensive layers. Especially when going uber Melee Taste of Hate is an interesting choice as it helps mitigate physical damage by transferring it to our ridiculously high elemental protection. But there is also argument 2:

2. We are permanently suffix-scuffed. A lot of very interesting mods to further our damage are suffixes: Poison damage on rings, faster poison on boots, Chaos dot multi on Gloves, Chaos dot multi on amulets, chaos damage on Amulets, Aspect of the Spider/Crab...
Since resistances are suffixes too we have to wiggle around a lot to reach resistances caps. So because of that I definately prefer having despair on the flask and an open suffix, rather than taking despair on the ring.
"
Vennto escreveu:

"
Hi guys. First off, I absolutely love this build. I'm still progressing it, but I've gotten pretty far, the furthest I ever got in POE actually. Killed a7 sirus for the first time. The guide is a piece of art. I check the forum daily but I haven't found anyhting related to this, neither in poe.ninja. Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I have a ring with 'Curse enemies whith despair on hit, whith 32% increased effect'. Now, witchfire brew grants lvl 21 despair, but I was wondering if it would be any good to keep the ring (could sell for a pretty high profit, just need to aug life) and look for another more defensive flask (Rumi's caps my block chance). I'm not too familiar with pob yet, so i can't trust myself with. Any feedback is appreciated :).

First of all that depends if you play ranged or melee. On Melee I think the ring is just a wasted suffix. On ranged you could easily argue that despair on hit might be more useful due to the fact that the range of despair around you is limited.

So, why is this just not a good idea for melee:
1. First of all, there aren´t that many flasks we could use to replace Witchfire Brew. The Damage of it surpasses the standard sulphur flask, Bottled Faith comes with a huge pricetag that is spent better elsewhere. You could argue for Basalt Flask or a Taste of Hate for further defensive layers. Especially when going uber Melee Taste of Hate is an interesting choice as it helps mitigate physical damage by transferring it to our ridiculously high elemental protection. But there is also argument 2:

2. We are permanently suffix-scuffed. A lot of very interesting mods to further our damage are suffixes: Poison damage on rings, faster poison on boots, Chaos dot multi on Gloves, Chaos dot multi on amulets, chaos damage on Amulets, Aspect of the Spider/Crab...
Since resistances are suffixes too we have to wiggle around a lot to reach resistances caps. So because of that I definately prefer having despair on the flask and an open suffix, rather than taking despair on the ring.

Thanks for taking the time. I was leaning to that conclusion as well. I will keep the flask and sell the ring. Sick claw of yours btw!
Wondering about 44 k armor, im lvl 73 and have 9 k?
"
Wilmots escreveu:
Wondering about 44 k armor, im lvl 73 and have 9 k?

You need to use Jade Flask, take Iron Reflex keystone and use Molten Shell and/or Vaal Molten Shell. It's Pathfinder, it's like piano :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Ah well kk, makes sense.
I played this build last league, and I remember talk around using withering step + head enchant to give that instant wither stacks.

Was there a reason its not in the main build any more? Or am I missing something lol.

Thanks!
Some clues?!

Do you switch to a vs setup for bossing?

Do you even use different setups with poisonskills?

TY
"
zz011088 escreveu:
Hey everyone!
What do you use to counter the stun? In the guide i didnt see anything to protect against stun, which sometimes can lock you to dead.
For mapping I'm using a crafted stuned avoidance + Heart of Oak to reach 100% since I like to use Soul of Arakaali, but then i'll be forced to use another curse immune flask. I'm thinking of swapping to Brine King, is it better?

You can get stun avoidance on jewels using harvest add implicits.
Hi guys, can I ask you if you could check my char and tell me what I am doing wrong? My defense feels really terrible, I am dying almost in every map and bosses are rly hard to kill. Honestly it's kinda unplayable right now. I was trying to play ranged with Venom Gyre but dps was too low.
Î mean your boots are terrible, get some high eva boots...

blade barrier wheel would be fine too

gemini wheel!

Block is so important

im quite fresh at it in maps now and i never ever die!

Besides to the rest of you: why not grabbing the silent steps wheel?
Última edição por Wilmots em 26 de jan de 2021 10:41:02

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional