[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Hi guys, can I ask you if you could check my char and tell me what I am doing wrong? My defense feels really terrible, I am dying almost in every map and bosses are rly hard to kill. Honestly it's kinda unplayable right now. I was trying to play ranged with Venom Gyre but dps was too low.

Well, what are you doing wrong... You don´t follow the guide. Plain and simple.

1. You have terrible life-rolls on all of your gear except rings.
2. you take presence of chayula. Why? Get Witchfire Brew.
3. You take Coralitos. Why? See point 2.
4. You take an onslaught flask. Stoop it. Take a useful one and get onslaught on an abyss jewel.
5. Your Claws don´t have the flat chaos damage. If you read the guide you see that the flat chaos damage is mandatory. Way more important than attackspeed.
6. Your passive tree COMPLETELY ignores all the block nodes: blade barrier, swagger, gemini.
7. You spend 4 passive points on raw stats while not taking primal spirit and you don´t take Wind Dancer.
8. You completely ignore the basic defensive concept which is pushing armor and using molten shell as a defensive mechanism: Molten shell unlinked without increased duration, you use withering step + withering totems for no apparent reason, but you spent gem-slots on cast-on death portals an on despair aura which u could simply get by witchfire brew (step 2, once again).

All in all: Just read the guide again and follow it.

"
Besides to the rest of you: why not grabbing the silent steps wheel?

Not enough passive points to fit it in. If you are in the final transendence variant and pushing past 95 while using a small thread of hope for phase acro you can allocate it. I will when I hit 97.
Última edição por Vennto em 26 de jan de 2021 12:00:08
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Hi guys, can I ask you if you could check my char and tell me what I am doing wrong? My defense feels really terrible, I am dying almost in every map and bosses are rly hard to kill. Honestly it's kinda unplayable right now. I was trying to play ranged with Venom Gyre but dps was too low.

Well, what are you doing wrong... You don´t follow the guide. Plain and simple.

1. You have terrible life-rolls on all of your gear except rings.
2. you take presence of chayula. Why? Get Witchfire Brew.
3. You take Coralitos. Why? See point 2.
4. You take an onslaught flask. Stoop it. Take a useful one and get onslaught on an abyss jewel.
5. Your Claws don´t have the flat chaos damage. If you read the guide you see that the flat chaos damage is mandatory. Way more important than attackspeed.
6. Your passive tree COMPLETELY ignores all the block nodes: blade barrier, swagger, gemini.
7. You spend 4 passive points on raw stats while not taking primal spirit and you don´t take Wind Dancer.
8. You completely ignore the basic defensive concept which is pushing armor and using molten shell as a defensive mechanism: Molten shell unlinked without increased duration, you use withering step + withering totems for no apparent reason, but you spent gem-slots on cast-on death portals an on despair aura which u could simply get by witchfire brew (step 2, once again).

All in all: Just read the guide again and follow it.

He is not playing Trans version but base that has Silver flask, but nonetheless he is deviating too much from it.

Base version has No Witnesses passive which partial compensates for lower block by giving you Elusive buff while mapping and making you zoom faster.

Perfect Form is better than rare chest and Arctic Armour with chill prolif and Gruthkul pantheon will drastically slow down mobs around you.

If you are in red tier you should definitely start upgrading your gear and stick with the guide.
"
blastinMot escreveu:

"
xaeror35 escreveu:
I am curious about claw crafting. Your guide says "on average 36 tries". Where did you come up with that? craftofexile.com shows this would take more than 100 tries on average.

Use aberrant, metallic, shuddering and corroded this league.
Because 4 socket resonators are very cheap.
For the prefixes both the "chaos damage to attacks" and the "60% chance for this weapon to poison even more" mod have a chaos tag. So with just having full suffixes and one of those aforementioned mods + 2 free prefixes you can "augment chaos" and then craft "chaos damage over time multi". Pretty easy to craft claws this league.

Are you saying I can just harvest craft the chaos damage to attacks on this??

Can i use Ritual of Shadows instead of totems, will it work ?

Ritual of Shadows
(25-35)% increased Chaos Damage
25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit
Hey! Just loving the build! Thank you for the guide!

I have a question regarding to unbound ailments. Why some people uses it and in wich situation is it better for the build?

Thank you again!
I'm really new at crafting but i have the feeling that this thing is too good to reroll it, could somebody give me some advice please? Should I augment chaos it with harvest? Would it roll the elder 100% poison damage mod?
Última edição por Dexter1785 em 26 de jan de 2021 16:20:39
"
Dexter1785 escreveu:
I'm really new at crafting but i have the feeling that this thing is too good to reroll it, could somebody give me some advice please?

I think you really need the Elder poison mod (60% chance of poison to deal 100% more damage)

On an unrelated demand, I think I need advice to push my build further. I'd like to get an amulet good enough to anoint Tribal Fury, and I probably need to change my Stygian Vise as well, does anyone have an idea of what I should look for ?

Current Gear
Spoiler

For now my plan is :
- get a Hunter amulet to try and get a CDoT mult mod, a lot of life, some res and anoint on it
- Influence a Stygian to be Hunter and get the Strength there instead of my amulet
- Find another pair of boots maybe ? I like mine, but Remove-Add lightning hasn't been too good for me now :(
- Divine the Perfect Form to get better evasion and life (not caring about dex)

Does it seem correct ?

Also, thanks a lot for the build, it's the first time I have weapons that are worth exalted orbs and I'm having a lot of fun
Última edição por Moussx em 26 de jan de 2021 16:13:52
"
Moussx escreveu:
"
Dexter1785 escreveu:
I'm really new at crafting but i have the feeling that this thing is too good to reroll it, could somebody give me some advice please?

I think you really need the Elder poison mod (60% chance of poison to deal 100% more damage)

On an unrelated demand, I think I need advice to push my build further. I'd like to get an amulet good enough to anoint Tribal Fury, and I probably need to change my Stygian Vise as well, does anyone have an idea of what I should look for ?

Current Gear
Spoiler

For now my plan is :
- get a Hunter amulet to try and get a CDoT mult mod, a lot of life, some res and anoint on it
- Influence a Stygian to be Hunter and get the Strength there instead of my amulet
- Find another pair of boots maybe ? I like mine, but Remove-Add lightning hasn't been too good for me now :(
- Divine the Perfect Form to get better evasion and life (not caring about dex)

Does it seem correct ?

Also, thanks a lot for the build, it's the first time I have weapons that are worth exalted orbs and I'm having a lot of fun

Vaal molten shell is giving you strength issues, you may want to get a new one and only level until the point you can support it without using up a suffix. Mine is at 16 but I was at 12 for a while.
How big is the dps jump moving from wasp nests to crafted claws?

Doing fine in red maps but I feel the damage is going to fall off doing fully modded maps, and bosses.

Is investing in awakened gems a more efficient investment?
"
Rijndael escreveu:
How big is the dps jump moving from wasp nests to crafted claws?

Doing fine in red maps but I feel the damage is going to fall off doing fully modded maps, and bosses.

Is investing in awakened gems a more efficient investment?

Crafted claws have twice damage than the Wasp's.

Definitely invest into Awakened gems. They are cheap and give solid gains.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional