[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

hello... How tankl that build can be?? i see that sometimes you just run from mobs, is that to wait for some CD???

and how fast clear can it be compared to a Elemental Hit toten???

thx alot.
"
maplewalnut escreveu:
Just crafted this. Lots of poison on hit and the attack speed is a low tier... I'm using 2 Wasp Nests right now. Any recommendations?

its a soild wep i would sue easily over wasp nest
Hey everyone!
What do you use to counter the stun? In the guide i didnt see anything to protect against stun, which sometimes can lock you to dead.
For mapping I'm using a crafted stuned avoidance + Heart of Oak to reach 100% since I like to use Soul of Arakaali, but then i'll be forced to use another curse immune flask. I'm thinking of swapping to Brine King, is it better?
I am curious about claw crafting. Your guide says "on average 36 tries". Where did you come up with that? craftofexile.com shows this would take more than 100 tries on average.
What should i upgrade next? I somehow even managed to cap chaos res with a circle of nostalgia, just waiting to find augment chaos to guarantee +1 chaos gems on amulet

Última edição por KekkoRebu em 26 de jan de 2021 01:56:12
"
Azateq escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

Just wanted to present the first 6x T1 Double Influenced Claw of the server, best one there is for this build aside from a Void-Fang which I didn´t go for due to the lack of life on hit.

"Best"

I rather have
When you Kill a Rare Monster, (15-20)% chance to gain one of its Modifiers for 10 seconds
Have you even tried this mod?
It sucks. 10 seconds is nearly enough time to stack up on rare mods.

"
maplewalnut escreveu:
Just crafted this. Lots of poison on hit and the attack speed is a low tier... I'm using 2 Wasp Nests right now. Any recommendations?

Craft "chaos damage multiplier" on it (you have to unveil it) and its easily beats a Wasp Nest.

"
xaeror35 escreveu:
I am curious about claw crafting. Your guide says "on average 36 tries". Where did you come up with that? craftofexile.com shows this would take more than 100 tries on average.

Use aberrant, metallic, shuddering and corroded this league.
Because 4 socket resonators are very cheap.
For the prefixes both the "chaos damage to attacks" and the "60% chance for this weapon to poison even more" mod have a chaos tag. So with just having full suffixes and one of those aforementioned mods + 2 free prefixes you can "augment chaos" and then craft "chaos damage over time multi". Pretty easy to craft claws this league.
Última edição por blastinMot em 26 de jan de 2021 02:26:05
"
andrelb1 escreveu:
hello... How tankl that build can be?? i see that sometimes you just run from mobs, is that to wait for some CD???

and how fast clear can it be compared to a Elemental Hit toten???

thx alot.

No its just to run around its fun to watch stuff die from prolif!
I'll try out those med clusters. I like having 15 seconds poisons but low tolerance looks sick for clear, i'll have to try it out.

But the explody chest is actually not necessary with cobra lash. 8 chains is plenty to pop mods with one tap. But when you've got say 5-10 mobs in front of you, like in deli maps, the explosions will chain each attack infinitely, which is nice. It's quality of life tbh, a little more thorough clear so a bit faster i suppose. The chest was 35ex, and the frenzy/power/blind was enough for me to jump on it
How crit chance affects this build?
Hi guys. First off, I absolutely love this build. I'm still progressing it, but I've gotten pretty far, the furthest I ever got in POE actually. Killed a7 sirus for the first time. The guide is a piece of art. I check the forum daily but I haven't found anyhting related to this, neither in poe.ninja. Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I have a ring with 'Curse enemies whith despair on hit, whith 32% increased effect'. Now, witchfire brew grants lvl 21 despair, but I was wondering if it would be any good to keep the ring (could sell for a pretty high profit, just need to aug life) and look for another more defensive flask (Rumi's caps my block chance). I'm not too familiar with pob yet, so i can't trust myself with. Any feedback is appreciated :).

Thank you beforehand

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional