[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

If anybody is interested about ideas in transcendence build, this watcher's eye gives 8% more phys reduction, but I'm looking for a way to use malev,determination,hoa and crab aspect for now.

HoA reservation mod from ring, charisma annointment and malevolence reservation% on amulet is just enough to have space for crab aspect.
Última edição por Rechno em 25 de jan de 2021 03:17:44
So I crafted this claw and I have no idea if it is any good? People on global are telling me its worth 10-20c. It has few T1 mods, is it really that bad? Thank you.

"
murkis2 escreveu:
So I crafted this claw and I have no idea if it is any good? People on global are telling me its worth 10-20c. It has few T1 mods, is it really that bad? Thank you.

Lacks attack speed. If you had a good attack speed roll on it, you could aug chaos for flat chaos and be done with it.
Aspect of the Crab is must in Transcendence build?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Martynovych escreveu:
Hello. I've enjoyed making this build several times now, and thought i'd share my progress if anyone's interested

https://pastebin.com/7QwATfwt

So I've made it a bit of a glass cannon. Still have 50 block 40 spell dodge, 40k armor with vaal shell, blind nearby enemies, fort on whirling blades, and endurance on block... but only 4k life atm. Working on that lol.

But in exchange i've got 30.7m shaper dps on vipder strike with the wither totems, AND a pseudo 8link cobra lash for sweeping through juiced maps in seconds. This is twice what i had last league, god bless the crazy bastard who brought harvest back.

Sooo I fundamentally prefer running this build as a speedy all rounder, who maps with the best and melts bosses in seconds. But this setup isn't beginner friendly, slams will shut it down. It's tanky enough to cruise though, we'll see about full deli's and maven nonsense when i get back up to 5-6k hp.

Anyway, love the build. Lemme know if my pob works - my copy/pasta has been malfunctioning, and grind hard guys.

Where are your resis sir?
Thx for sharing

Just wanted to present the first 6x T1 Double Influenced Claw of the server, best one there is for this build aside from a Void-Fang which I didn´t go for due to the lack of life on hit.
"
Vennto escreveu:

Just wanted to present the first 6x T1 Double Influenced Claw of the server, best one there is for this build aside from a Void-Fang which I didn´t go for due to the lack of life on hit.

Wow, the hunter mod as well, quite insane. Mind if I ask the craft process?
Última edição por Rechno em 25 de jan de 2021 07:53:01
"
Wow, the hunter mod as well, quite insane. Mind if I ask the craft process?

Well, to be quite honest I wouldn´t share the process if there was one because I put a lot of work into learning how to craft.

Aside from that, and that is the second reason I cannot share it, even if I wanted to: when it comes to those claws there is no real go-to-way, because it highly depends on what stats you get every step along the way.

Let´s just give you one example so you get an idea what I am saying:

To produce double-influenced claws you take a hunter-base and an elder-base and craft them together with an awakeners orb, potentially with the correct mods right away since you would hope for a good combination of mods. In that case: The faster poison hunter mod and the chance to deal 100% more dmg elder mod.

If you do that you can end up with different scenarios:

1. just the hunter- and elder-mod u wanted and mods you can change/redo with harvest
2. additional hunter- and elder-mods that you didn´t want
3. Different mods that are not targeteable via harvest
4. Different Mods that are targeteable but share the same tags as our desired mods.

Depending on that you eigher go with harvest-crafting, you can go with beastcrafting, you can go with scour and fossil-craft the double-influenced base, you can go with lucky annulls, .. etc.

So with every outcome you have to react differently. And this process keeps going: After every single craft you have to re-evalue the current state, the weightings of different mods in the mod pool, the likelihood of hitting what you want depending of the used method, taking into consideration consideration what the costs are (for example speed mods are more expensive than chaos mods when trading crafts) and so forth.

That makes this crafting highly complex and nothing I could lay down to simply copy-paste it. The way I did it might be completely wrong if your awakener-orb result is a different one or you get different mods during the crafting-process.
"
Vennto escreveu:

Can I get a discount? 😄
[deleted]
Última edição por Fcek em 25 de jan de 2021 12:49:59

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional