[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Moussx escreveu:

I think you really need the Elder poison mod (60% chance of poison to deal 100% more damage)

On an unrelated demand, I think I need advice to push my build further. I'd like to get an amulet good enough to anoint Tribal Fury, and I probably need to change my Stygian Vise as well, does anyone have an idea of what I should look for ?

Current Gear
Spoiler

For now my plan is :
- get a Hunter amulet to try and get a CDoT mult mod, a lot of life, some res and anoint on it
- Influence a Stygian to be Hunter and get the Strength there instead of my amulet
- Find another pair of boots maybe ? I like mine, but Remove-Add lightning hasn't been too good for me now :(
- Divine the Perfect Form to get better evasion and life (not caring about dex)

Does it seem correct ?

Also, thanks a lot for the build, it's the first time I have weapons that are worth exalted orbs and I'm having a lot of fun

Ty for the feedback. I'm glad you are doing well. :)

Yeah that's about ok plan.

PSA for everyone, Vaal Molten Shell gem doesn't have to be maxed out. Level 10-15 is totally fine. Gem gives some armour with levels and requires a lot more STR attribute and it's not needed at all to be level 20.
"
smameno escreveu:
Can i use Ritual of Shadows instead of totems, will it work ?

Ritual of Shadows
(25-35)% increased Chaos Damage
25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit

Yeah, but it's on Glorious Vanity jewel which doesn't rly fit the build. But it will work in addition to Withering Step.

"
1620 escreveu:
Hey! Just loving the build! Thank you for the guide!

I have a question regarding to unbound ailments. Why some people uses it and in wich situation is it better for the build?

Thank you again!

Ty for feedback :)

Basic Unbound Ailmeints scales primarily the duration of the poison ailment, therefore enables more poison stacks to be applied.
It's necessary for the ranged skills because they have shorter poison duration.

Melee skills have longer duration than ranged so it's better to use Melee Physical damage support because it scales better damage of poison itself.

Upgrade in both cases would be Awakened Unbound Ailments support.
Thinking about starting this soon. I've read the leveling sections but was just wondering what peoples experiences were leveling it. I'm going to do Cobra Lash but most likely just level with TR.
this build is dogshit
So I've been stalking this thread and playing this build for the past two weeks.

I've played every variation. Venom Gyre / Cobra Lash, into Viper Strike and Pestilent Strike. It's been fun! Love Venom Gyre as a skill. Cobra lash is good too. Both lack single target I've found, especially into higher red maps.

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

I'm going to say once you have the currency you might as well switch right over to Transcendence/Militant Faith with Viper Strike. I use Pestilent Strike as my clear, switch in Viper for bosses.

It's a fucking tank. I have 4.2k life and in T16s I just stand still, pop my flasks, and slap mobs around. Highly, highly recommended. And it's not even remotely min-maxed yet. I need the enchant on the boots, the pantheon fully upgraded, a better Rumi's, Hunter Helmet, and more chaos res across gear.

So even without all of that but the core pieces (loreweave, step, timeless jewel, enough skill points at 91, decent gear) it's performing well above expectations.
IGN: Constantly Changing
"
Riptheripper escreveu:
this build is dogshit

Why you say that?
Quick question regarding the transcendence version of the build, how important is the withering step enchant? Could you alternatively swap it for something else, or is it just miles better than any other option?

Mostly asking since finding a good evasion base helmet with the enchant is a bit of a pain.
"
xaeror35 escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

"
xaeror35 escreveu:
I am curious about claw crafting. Your guide says "on average 36 tries". Where did you come up with that? craftofexile.com shows this would take more than 100 tries on average.

Use aberrant, metallic, shuddering and corroded this league.
Because 4 socket resonators are very cheap.
For the prefixes both the "chaos damage to attacks" and the "60% chance for this weapon to poison even more" mod have a chaos tag. So with just having full suffixes and one of those aforementioned mods + 2 free prefixes you can "augment chaos" and then craft "chaos damage over time multi". Pretty easy to craft claws this league.

Are you saying I can just harvest craft the chaos damage to attacks on this??

Yes, that is precisely what I'm saying.
Because your suffixes are full, the "augment chaos" can only roll a prefix. And on our elder claws are only two mods with the "chaos tag": Chaos damage to attacks and the elder "60% chance for this weapon to poison even more" mod.

"
Dexter1785 escreveu:
I'm really new at crafting but i have the feeling that this thing is too good to reroll it, could somebody give me some advice please? Should I augment chaos it with harvest? Would it roll the elder 100% poison damage mod?

See the explanation above - your claw has full suffixes, so you can just "augment chaos" on it and it will hit the elder "60% chance for this weapon to poison even more" 100 percent.
"
xaeror35 escreveu:
"
Riptheripper escreveu:
this build is dogshit

Why you say that?

Basing on his profile, built it without a fundamental understanding of how the build works.

I've been thinking about this for a bit and I honestly think this build should be attempted at least once by anyone who wants to get a deeper understanding of how PoE mechanics works, especially defensive layers. It's so tight in what it needs for the build to survive that very little deviation will break it.

It forces a lot of newer players to rethink the importance of the flask setup. This build relies on very specific flask suffixes which a lot of new players tend to miss (myself included).

Im using Pestilent Strike both for clear and bosses with awakened unbound. Change PS for VS on bosses like sirius, conqerors etc its huge dmg different?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional