[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi,

I'm triying to see what I'm lacking right now. But I'm half the damage from the original build pastebin. (https://pastebin.com/GfmMLjAp)

This is mine.
https://pastebin.com/HtpAmNUy

My lvl still 92, no watchers eye, the weapons are not perfect.. but EVEN if I set the "original build" jewels, helmet, even support skills I'm still with less than a half damage. I even tried to set more strenght...

Nothing I move changes the difference

original -> 1 million per poison DPS
mine -> 570 mil per poison DPS

I even have more poison duration and poison damage :(

Thanks guys, I going mad with this :p
God I just spent 900chromatics trying to get 3G 2B 1R on my loreweave.
Still didn't get it. I really want to switch to pestilent strike now but loreweave is killing me.

This is how my gear will look like when I switch. Still need min. 2 aug chaos. For -max chaosres on helmet, chaos dmg on wep. Will try to get harvest non green to green and hope for a 50/50 win on the red socket kek. I'm actually broke from crafting all that gear.

woops actually this is my ring.

Última edição por NameMerken em 30 de jan de 2021 20:38:11
"
NameMerken escreveu:
God I just spent 900chromatics trying to get 3G 2B 1R on my loreweave.
Still didn't get it. I really want to switch to pestilent strike now but loreweave is killing me.

This is how my gear will look like when I switch. Still need min. 2 aug chaos. For -max chaosres on helmet, chaos dmg on wep. Will try to get harvest non green to green and hope for a 50/50 win on the red socket kek. I'm actually broke from crafting all that gear.

woops actually this is my ring.

How are you rolling your loreweave? If you're looking for 3G 2B 1R, it should take an average of ~137 chromas using 1G craft in crafting bench
"
Reazion escreveu:

How are you rolling your loreweave? If you're looking for 3G 2B 1R, it should take an average of ~137 chromas using 1G craft in crafting bench

That is actually exactly what I did.
Spammed Betrayal till vorici now. Finally can use it.

Edit: managed to switch over to transcendence now. If you see any errors pls tell me about it. Ignore helmet and weapon tho. I'll try finishing them.
Última edição por NameMerken em 30 de jan de 2021 21:14:11
"
Reazion escreveu:
"
xaeror35 escreveu:

What affixes do we want on our Circle of Nostalgia ring? It seems most of them are semi good. Do we go for chaos resist and increased buff effect? Or do we go for buff effect and increased chaos? Or is it worth buffing crawler?

Buff effect is always useful. As for the other affix, i'm not sure. Personally i'd have large issues capping chaos resist without the "#% to chaos resistance while affected by HoA"

You most definitely want the chaos res on there. With resist catalysts you can get up to 85% chaos resists from that slot alone.
For the second affix go for either Herald of Agony Buff Effect or Increased Chaos Damage while Affected by Herald of Agony.
They are both almost equally strong.
Buffing the Crawler doesn't make sense, as we don't scale it's damage anywhere else.

"
Surtido escreveu:
Hi,
I'm triying to see what I'm lacking right now. But I'm half the damage from the original build pastebin. (https://pastebin.com/GfmMLjAp)

Didn't look at the pastebin, only your character.
Work on your second claw as soon as possible.
Use metallic + aberrant + corroded + shuddering fossils.

Your quicksilver (or other utility flask) should have "of warding" as a suffix.

Your amulet needs work. Get a hunter base and go for chaos damage over time multi/life/resists/+1 chaos skills.

Do you have Aspect of the Spider active?

Rest of the gear doesn't look too bad.
Última edição por blastinMot em 30 de jan de 2021 23:41:24
How are you dealing with Militant faith bricking the Ambidexterity notable?
"
J_correa escreveu:
How are you dealing with Militant faith bricking the Ambidexterity notable?

That happens with some jewels. Sell it and buy another one.
"
blastinMot escreveu:

"
Surtido escreveu:
Hi,

Didn't look at the pastbin, only your character.
Work on your second claw as soon as possible.
Use metallic + aberrant + corroded + shuddering fossils.

Your quicksilver (or other utility flask) should have "of warding" as a suffix.

Your amulet needs work. Get a hunter base and go for chaos damage over time multi/life/resists/+1 chaos skills.

Do you have Aspect of the Spider active?

Rest of the gear doesn't look too bad.

Thanks, yep, working on the second claw. I simulated on pathofbuilding using the same that the "original" build, but still my damage is 1/2 of that one. Yep, using spider and witchfire etc. I already tried with all the original gear and nothing, I still lack 500mil dps per poison. I think it should be related to the calcs and conditions.
Última edição por Surtido em 30 de jan de 2021 22:04:53
"
Surtido escreveu:
I already tried with all the original gear and nothing, I still lack 500mil dps per poison. I think it should be related to the calcs and conditions.

Take a look at the configuration tab.
Especially if "Is the enemy a Boss?" is set to Shaper/Guardian/Sirus.
Also you can set up how many Spider and Withered Stacks you have non.
Make sure both PoBs use the same number of stacks.
Hit the jackpot on this Stygian Vise with Alt/Regal. What should I craft on it?

Thinking harvest craft Fire Res or Attack speed during flask effect and then benchcraft Flask increased effect.

Thoughts? Better ideas?

Última edição por white0ut em 31 de jan de 2021 02:30:55

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional