[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
Hey Vennto,

Looking at your profile it shows that you're doing to transcendence version while using The Perfect Form. Any reason for that? I imagine you have the currency to pick up a 6L loreweave if you wanted to.
He's probably going for a double corrupted Loreweave.

Blast is right. I am double-corrupting loreweaves left and right right now to hit some nice stats before I swap, just because I am lazy and people forget that build worked totally fine before. Thorstein came up with the new update and its definately stronger, but nontheless perfect form is still fine.
For the transcendence version, I've put militant faith near the Golem's Blood while taking iron grip and the endu charge on top(vigour), and a cluster jewel with enduring composure to permanently keep the endurance charges not relying in Swagger.

That spot with militant faith gives 140 devotion.

normally i struggle a little bit with the endgame challanges when going for 40/40, but not this time. this build rocks!
"
__FEL__ escreveu:

normally i struggle a little bit with the endgame challanges when going for 40/40, but not this time. this build rocks!

Been spying on your character over poeninja for a few days. Impressive stuff. :)
How do you guys would rank the viability of this build for SSF?
"
Rechno escreveu:
For the transcendence version, I've put militant faith near the Golem's Blood while taking iron grip and the endu charge on top(vigour), and a cluster jewel with enduring composure to permanently keep the endurance charges not relying in Swagger.

And your Transcendence keystone is where?
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 31 de jan de 2021 09:45:40
"
__FEL__ escreveu:
Spoiler

Congrats!! So glad you nailed it! :D
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Rechno escreveu:

Iron Grip.
"
Rechno escreveu:
"
"
Rechno escreveu:

Iron Grip.

Oh i see, interesting!

This will give shitload of resistances!
"
Rechno escreveu:
"
"
Rechno escreveu:

Iron Grip.

Ok so this is a breakhtru. That spot is much better for Transcendence with resistances per 10 Devotion.

It opens up spot for clusters and you can even jump to Instant Warcry!

Great idea, tnx dude!!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional