[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Is Loreweave the go to here now? i have a 6L Perfect Form but notice a lot of people here wearing Loreweave.
Question regarding the herald of agony 4 link. Why would I need enlighten 4 for, herald of agony, culling strike support and malevolence? It functions fine with the enlighten 2 I have. Unless maybe culling strike support isn't working because of the enlighten 2?
"
InSaYnE_72 escreveu:
Question regarding the herald of agony 4 link. Why would I need enlighten 4 for, herald of agony, culling strike support and malevolence? It functions fine with the enlighten 2 I have. Unless maybe culling strike support isn't working because of the enlighten 2?

Once you get the Fenemus Gloves you will run out of mana with Aspect of the Spider.

You need Enlighten 3 for Herald-Mal-Enlighten + Aspect of Spider from Gloves

You need Enlighten 4 to do Herald-Mal-Enlighten-Culling + Aspect
Última edição por CairoOvercoat em 1 de fev de 2021 02:38:43
"
InSaYnE_72 escreveu:

You want either Aspect of the Spider (for the normal build if you don't use Fenumus gloves but rare +1 strike skill gloves) or Aspect of the Crab, which will also reserve Mana. And Enlighten 4 will leave you with more Mana to use anyway.

Edit: CairoOvercoat was faster :)
Última edição por blastinMot em 1 de fev de 2021 02:41:33
Hello,

as a semi-experienced player (15+ leagues with 36 challenges, etcetc...), Im pretty surprised I didnt hear about that build !
I picked BB/BF like 5mins before 3.13 started and that's ok but in some ways hard to describe I don't like it that much. With 50ex in bank Im gonna go this build I guess but I got some questions on the transcandence version because when u read everything on 1st page, you have a looot of detailled info, and then the transcendance version is pretty light on info. I mostly ask them because you say "this setup requires all the little pieces to fall into place so skipping things like enchants or pantheons will make a negative impact" :
1) Fenumus gloves aren't used because we need to cap resists right ? or it is because you use aspect of crab ? Im seeing FEL is using tho :o
2) you say we can't run T19 deli with mod : 4.reduced max res. But doesnt loreweave ignore that ?
3) Is the helm enchant with withered step an absolute must ? My objective is T16 lke 60% deli im ok with it, and of course maven/sirus etcetc
4) about the skill to use, I get that this is between viper and pestilent for "serious" content, doesn that mean that you actually gem swap for maven or Sirus for example ? or you just stick with pestilent all the way ? (sry if it is mentionned, I didnt read a lot about viper/pesti, except where they are just described)
5) is "normal" molten shell used ? I checked a couple of recent videos and I feel like only the vall version is casted ?
6) I guess it isnt explained, why atziri boots ? I know 16% dodge to spells, but we are mostly immune to spells with Transcendence as far as I undertand the concept ? It's good to get spell-dodge but we are losing soooo many bonuses here (influenced mods)
7) Im sure Im forgetiing 10+ qustions I had when I was reading the whole guide and 3 last pages of comments but... the 20ex budget (without watcher eye) is mostly crafting orbs/fossils right ? I guess it's all about being lucky so !

All in all, thx for your guide, Im really gonna try it and I never played a build like this before ! Despite my moderate experience (that is zero for some yeah), I never played a build heavily relying on flasks but it seems like it's just "press them all or none" so the management will be ok (I hope ^^)

Regards,
"
Thanarchy escreveu:
Hello,

Spoiler
as a semi-experienced player (15+ leagues with 36 challenges, etcetc...), Im pretty surprised I didnt hear about that build !
I picked BB/BF like 5mins before 3.13 started and that's ok but in some ways hard to describe I don't like it that much. With 50ex in bank Im gonna go this build I guess but I got some questions on the transcandence version because when u read everything on 1st page, you have a looot of detailled info, and then the transcendance version is pretty light on info. I mostly ask them because you say "this setup requires all the little pieces to fall into place so skipping things like enchants or pantheons will make a negative impact" :

1) Fenumus gloves aren't used because we need to cap resists right ? or it is because you use aspect of crab ? Im seeing FEL is using tho :o
2) you say we can't run T19 deli with mod : 4.reduced max res. But doesnt loreweave ignore that ?
3) Is the helm enchant with withered step an absolute must ? My objective is T16 lke 60% deli im ok with it, and of course maven/sirus etcetc
4) about the skill to use, I get that this is between viper and pestilent for "serious" content, doesn that mean that you actually gem swap for maven or Sirus for example ? or you just stick with pestilent all the way ? (sry if it is mentionned, I didnt read a lot about viper/pesti, except where they are just described)
5) is "normal" molten shell used ? I checked a couple of recent videos and I feel like only the vall version is casted ?
6) I guess it isnt explained, why atziri boots ? I know 16% dodge to spells, but we are mostly immune to spells with Transcendence as far as I undertand the concept ? It's good to get spell-dodge but we are losing soooo many bonuses here (influenced mods)
7) Im sure Im forgetiing 10+ qustions I had when I was reading the whole guide and 3 last pages of comments but... the 20ex budget (without watcher eye) is mostly crafting orbs/fossils right ? I guess it's all about being lucky so !

All in all, thx for your guide, Im really gonna try it and I never played a build like this before ! Despite my moderate experience (that is zero for some yeah), I never played a build heavily relying on flasks but it seems like it's just "press them all or none" so the management will be ok (I hope ^^)

Regards,

Hi, you are right. I will add more info there.

1. Trascendence is more defensively oriented version of the build with a lot more investment. Fenumus are pure damage gloves and while Trans is using Atziri's step instead of rare boots, suffixes are very needed.

2. Not entirely sure does map mod override Loreweave. If doesn't great.

3. In that case no, you can go without it.

4. Personally i did everything with Pestilent. VS will have more damage and its most noticeable on unfinished build or bad gear.

5. both regular MS and Vaal MS skills are used

6. You are not immune to spells especially big hits like Shaper balls that have 25% elemental penetration. They can still hit hard. Transcendence does it's thing well but it's not a magic Keystone so for top content you need all the def you can get. Atziri's boots are the item with highest spell dodge change in the game which is very hard to obtain.

Depending on your ability to utilize crafting and Harvest, investment can vary. Also there are lots of failed crafting items on trade that are still very good and can be cheaper than doing things yourself.
"
Veneratio escreveu:
Is Loreweave the go to here now? i have a 6L Perfect Form but notice a lot of people here wearing Loreweave.

Loreweave is for the Transcendence version of the build.
"
Thanarchy escreveu:
Hello,

i thought about crafting some gloves for the crab varient, but honestly i didnt feel the need to because i havent encountered content yet that would need the extra defense. to be fair i have only done some t16 deli 60% maps because they dropped like that on awakening lvl 9.

For sirus, maven and "the feared" i am switching ps for vs in the same support gem setup though.

And about capping resists, thats exactly the reason i am not using atziris step and crafted some temple mod boots with elusive on crit to kinda mitigate the loss of perma spell dodge (you could even argue those crafted boots are even better because you get elusive in boss fights).

i have some t16 100% deli maps laying around which i could juice up and try this evening when i m back from work.
"
Fenumus gloves aren't used because we need to cap resists right ? or it is because you use aspect of crab ? Im seeing FEL is using tho :o

Fenumus are just good for the beginning of the league, they fall of later once you can craft good gloves. You can get more life, more attack speed, chaos dot multi and +1 Strike on gloves, meaning another amulet anoint and even more dmg. If you go all out you can double influence gloves for warlord dot mod, and if you go even further you can maven orb 2 of those 3 stats.

Fenumus are nice to begin with but nothing that I would stick to past week 2.
"
Fenumus gloves aren't used because we need to cap resists right ? or it is because you use aspect of crab ? Im seeing FEL is using tho :o

Fenumus are just good for the beginning of the league, they fall of later once you can craft good gloves. You can get more life, more attack speed, chaos dot multi and +1 Strike on gloves, meaning another amulet anoint and even more dmg. If you go all out you can double influence gloves for warlord dot mod, and if you go even further you can maven orb 2 of those 3 stats.

Fenumus are nice to begin with but nothing that I would stick to past week 2.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional