[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
NameMerken escreveu:
Finished my claws and I am now at 6.5million DPS with the transcendence version on Pestilent strike. Feels fucking good man.
https://pastebin.com/UGz0Nx2f

Could be more block n shit but it already feels insanely good. I managed to reach 50% at 96 without dying once. Then I died 4times in wave 20 simulacrium lol. Had Kosis and Omniphobia buffed to the max. They were more tanky than Oshabi. It took me no joke 2 minutes to kill Omniphobia. I gave up on Kosis.

Did you use fossil crafting for your claws? They're awesome.
I've been looking for some not-so-meta build to try and kill Maven this league. Also I like poison :D My current budget is ~20ex. Is it possible to kill Maven and the other invitations with any of the versions? Which skill is best for this goal?
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:
"
InSaYnE_72 escreveu:
Question regarding the herald of agony 4 link. Why would I need enlighten 4 for, herald of agony, culling strike support and malevolence? It functions fine with the enlighten 2 I have. Unless maybe culling strike support isn't working because of the enlighten 2?

Once you get the Fenemus Gloves you will run out of mana with Aspect of the Spider.

You need Enlighten 3 for Herald-Mal-Enlighten + Aspect of Spider from Gloves

You need Enlighten 4 to do Herald-Mal-Enlighten-Culling + Aspect

Alright this makes more sense. I went and got me some fenumus' weave's and and enlighten 3. I only have 46 mana left after reservation but I think it'll be fine because pestilent strike is only 6 mana per cast. If that isnt right let me know. Any suggestions for supplementing the herald of agony until I can afford an enlighten 4?
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:

Did you use fossil crafting for your claws? They're awesome.

Yep, I spammed Corroded/Metallic/Shuddering till I hit one missing chaos mod where I could force it to appear. As in, missing chaos damage prefix and already having 3 or 2 suffixes(then crafting the third suffix). I then used augment chaos on them.

It is also how I just finished my helmet. Had to use Augment chaos twice tho.
"
MrShadow escreveu:
I've been looking for some not-so-meta build to try and kill Maven this league. Also I like poison :D My current budget is ~20ex. Is it possible to kill Maven and the other invitations with any of the versions? Which skill is best for this goal?

Go for the melee skills. Cobra lash and Venom Gyre has pretty low dps. I played this build in Harvest and it was super fun. First started with cobra lash but struggled a bit with the dps, changed it to Pestilent strike and everything went smooth sailing from there. Very good boss killer
Última edição por auc_martin em 1 de fev de 2021 16:17:26
"
MrShadow escreveu:

20 ex is plenty. Especially at this stage of the league. Gloves are super cheap now (I think like 15-20C) If you're not crafting your own Claws they cost anywhere from 3-10 ex depending on how perfect you want them. Chest is usually about 4-5ex at this point (6 linked).SO ya, your claws are the biggest money sink for sure. But you don't need ULTIMATE claws to start. It's only if you really dig the build and want to make it next level. Otherwise this build smashes bosses even with mid-tier gear. And is a fast af mapper. This is my 4th league playing this build and it's by far my favorite build I've ever played in PoE.
The transcendence build is insane! I just did the 4-way shaper guardian fight with only 4k life and did not even break a sweat :) I don't even have amazing gear either lol.
Hello its my first time playing this build and for some reason I feel like i dont do enough damage can someone check my gear/tree and point out any mistakes that I may do. Also i dont feel tanky enough.

"
InSaYnE_72 escreveu:
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:
"
InSaYnE_72 escreveu:
Question regarding the herald of agony 4 link. Why would I need enlighten 4 for, herald of agony, culling strike support and malevolence? It functions fine with the enlighten 2 I have. Unless maybe culling strike support isn't working because of the enlighten 2?

Once you get the Fenemus Gloves you will run out of mana with Aspect of the Spider.

You need Enlighten 3 for Herald-Mal-Enlighten + Aspect of Spider from Gloves

You need Enlighten 4 to do Herald-Mal-Enlighten-Culling + Aspect

Alright this makes more sense. I went and got me some fenumus' weave's and and enlighten 3. I only have 46 mana left after reservation but I think it'll be fine because pestilent strike is only 6 mana per cast. If that isnt right let me know. Any suggestions for supplementing the herald of agony until I can afford an enlighten 4?

I got Mal reduced mana reserved on my amulet when I bought it. It is also a hunter mod, so you can find them with the chaos damage over time multi together. I paid around 20c for it, so if you don't have a super nice amulet yet this is a possibility as well to tide you over till you do get your enlighten 4.

"
motokorth escreveu:

I got Mal reduced mana reserved on my amulet when I bought it. It is also a hunter mod, so you can find them with the chaos damage over time multi together. I paid around 20c for it, so if you don't have a super nice amulet yet this is a possibility as well to tide you over till you do get your enlighten 4.

I actually picked up a talisman with the anoint on it with decent stats. I need to get a perfect form but I'm still saving before I start spending exalts.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional