[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Now a question i see most of the guys using pestilent strike und pestilent strike is more used in Poe Ninja. So ist it better than Viperstrike or is it preferrence ? just leveling the pathfinder bought gear for like 30 ex (and a helm with 40% viper strike dmg:P) cause if its flat out better i am gonna buy a new helm
PS is much better for clearing, VS is better for single target. You can just switching gems for bosses and clear.
thanks a lot :)
Thoughts on taking Ralakesh as our minor pantheon? I switched over to the transcend version last night and the only worry I have is the physical dot. Build seems super strong apart from that.
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
Gathrik escreveu:
The helmet and belt I crafted myself. Now I just need better gloves and a better ring.
Get "strike skills target 1 additional enemy" and you can use another annoint on your Amulet as well.

And on what piece can I craft that?
"
Gathrik escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
Gathrik escreveu:
The helmet and belt I crafted myself. Now I just need better gloves and a better ring.
Get "strike skills target 1 additional enemy" and you can use another annoint on your Amulet as well.

And on what piece can I craft that?

Gloves with hunter influence
Oh. One more question.

My Militant Faith Jewel changes Blade Barrier into Heated Devotion. That the same for everyone and do I still take it?
"
Veneratio escreveu:
Oh. One more question.

My Militant Faith Jewel changes Blade Barrier into Heated Devotion. That the same for everyone and do I still take it?

You don't want a single node to change, only transendence.
=)
Última edição por 1620 em 2 de fev de 2021 18:56:15
Hi, just wanted to say that I switched to the Transcendency build and wow... just wow. Thought I was never going to kill Oshabi, and I did it without a sweat. With sub-optimal gear, A7 Sirus and Conquerors were all so ez I thought I had the wrong awakener level set. Clear speed is so sweet too, packs just vanish with PS, and bosses melt with VS.

I still die because I like to facetank stuff, but if you play correctly, the build is a tank, and the damage is through the roof (and I still have a LOT of upgrades to make).

Thanks for such a cool build, I'm glad to be able to play VS once again, and all the information in the guide and nice ppl in this thread add a lot into making this build one of the best ones I've ever played.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional