[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Orestiada escreveu:
Hello its my first time playing this build and for some reason I feel like i dont do enough damage can someone check my gear/tree and point out any mistakes that I may do. Also i dont feel tanky enough.

Let´s start with the defense:
People, I can´t stress enough how important it is to understand the defensive concept. You did not take swagger, you missed out on Primal Spirit and you have Coralitos instead of Rumis. That means you are not max-block. You also don´t have the boot enchantment and if you don´t have that I am pretty convinced you don´t have your pantheon set up correctly. That means the defensive concept with max attack block and 71% conditional spell block doesn´t work on its full potential, therefore u feel squishy. Get that damn Coralito´s out, it is a bad flask for that build. period.

Offenses:
Your amulet is pretty much as good as it needs to be in terms of dps, the only one better would be with an envy essence craft. Your belt is fine. You could get a better Circle of Nostalgia, I just bought one with double Poison implicits for 7.5exalts - you should look out for poisons inflict dmt 15% faster or onslaught on hit. Those will give u a nice boost.
You´re second ring could be better, but that´s not where we get tons of damage (normally).
Biggest problem damage-wise are your claws: First one has no open prefix for chaos dot multi, second one has no increased poison damage on it. Here you can get more bang for your buck.
Your Gloves have no chaos dot multi, together with your claw you miss out on around 40% dot multi, thats a big part of it. As a last point: Your jewels are absolute garbage. You have a magic one allocated while good 3-stat ones are 5 chaos, fix that fast!

Aside from that: Honestly, this part I really don´t get. I did more than enough for standard T16 maps on worse gear than you have with just better claws. You should have enough dps, especially on Awakened Skill gems.
Última edição por Vennto em 1 de fev de 2021 22:56:20
I would like to play this build in ssf sc, is that even possible?
Thank you very much! All your points are valid, don't get me wrong I do more than enough damage for t16 and its my first time playing a melee/poison skill, but it felt underwhelming facing the new maven 4way bosses. I will grind some levels and improve my gear (first my defenses :D). Also, everything is self crafted, as for the claws I am pretty unlucky with my fossil crafting :P. One more thing, I have a Perfect Form with +2 duration gems do you think its better to use that than a 6link loreweave? Thanks in advance awesome work on the build :D

"
Thank you very much! All your points are valid, don't get me wrong I do more than enough damage for t16 and its my first time playing a melee/poison skill, but it felt underwhelming facing the new maven 4way bosses. I will grind some levels and improve my gear (first my defenses :D). Also, everything is self crafted, as for the claws I am pretty unlucky with my fossil crafting :P. One more thing, I have a Perfect Form with +2 duration gems do you think its better to use that than a 6link loreweave? Thanks in advance awesome work on the build :D

I would assume that is more due to the fact that your defense concept doesn´t work at full power. Because I can literally facetank all of those encounters. The build does considerable damage, but you need the ramp-up. That means you have to hit a boss for 3-4 seconds to reach a high amount of dot-damage. When I do those encounters I literally jump on every boss I see, totem it, wither it, hit it for 4 seconds straight and then jump to the next one. That is enough to kill them for the most part, so I am leaving the boss on halflife and he basically is already dead.

It does not compare to other high-damage builds that do instant-damage and you should not expect it to do that. But fix what I pointed out, especially the jewels. Then you will feel the build really takes off damage wise as well. I am at the point where I kinda Instaphase Sirus A9 and in his last phase he has time to do 1 cross, thats it. I have not played that many builds that did more damage than that.
How ist the build immune to alignments ?
"
Forky1 escreveu:
How ist the build immune to alignments ?

The ascendency.
First time trying out this build and I must say, it's one of strongest I've ever played. I died a couple of times on 93 when I had pretty shitty helmet/amulet gear but now that I switched over to Transcended, I feel unkillable.

The helmet and belt I crafted myself. Now I just need better gloves and a better ring.
"
Gathrik escreveu:
The helmet and belt I crafted myself. Now I just need better gloves and a better ring.
Get "strike skills target 1 additional enemy" and you can use another annoint on your Amulet as well.

First time i played this build on harvest. Now after trailer i think this league i need a good build for bosses and here we are. I know i can upgrade some of my items but i already kill all bosses. ( a9 sirius all invitations uber elder shaper elder uber atziri cortex.. all This league im trying aul version and i think its better. I dont have too expensive items but i can do all content eaisly. My rare ring and claws are OP btw :)) ty for build
Última edição por henrylucas em 2 de fev de 2021 11:51:44
"
Xelzach escreveu:
I would like to play this build in ssf sc, is that even possible?

Definitely doable SSF. (At least the non-Trans versions of the build.)

The hardest part will be the flasks, although Coralito's and Witchfire are both relatively common uniques. If you do rituals, they have a chance to show up there as well.

Perfect Form is nice to have, but not build making. I am heading into yellow maps with a 1c corrupt 5L and it's still hanging in there. A decent rare 6L should do fine for a lot higher.

Wasp's Nest are a nice transition once you can use them, but you're also fine if you just keep an eye out for claws while you're leveling.

And the other uniques you see floating around may be nice options, but none are build defining.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional