[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Work in progress helmet, needs aug life till high tier, but I don't see much more upgrade. I was using mana reservation on my nostalgia but this enables me to change to buff effect.
EDIT: Also I can lock suffixes then maven orb till I elevate phys taken as cold, if it gets removed then I can just aug cold it back.

Spoiler
1-Maven orb'd i84 base mana reserve with withering step enchant till I got it. (took 3 tries) Use lucent fossils till t1 mana reserve, if no other infl mod, fill suffixes and slam cold harvest for guaranteed phys taken as cold. then maven orb.
2-got a cheap chaos pen/random infl mod off market for 30c, ilvl doesnt matter. first try maven orb'd it.
3-awakener orb, hit t1 fire to spells(influenced) and 13 dexterity on suffix.
4-got remove non-influence/add influence from harvest. hit t1 shock(seems nice and usable but idk I kept it) then harvest remove caster to remove the fire damage to spells.
5-aug cold then remove/add cold till I get t1 phys taken as cold. theres only two mods in the pool (cold damage to spells + phys taken as cold)
6-block hybrid life then aug life. needs more work but I guess this is it.

I'm open for suggestions.

EDIT: I just realised that if I had removed shock effect and crafted cannot roll caster modifiers, I can aug influence to get power charge on kill with ease as well. But I'm not sure if we utilize power charge at all.
Última edição por Rechno em 2 de fev de 2021 21:40:35
"
Gathrik escreveu:
"
Veneratio escreveu:
Oh. One more question.

My Militant Faith Jewel changes Blade Barrier into Heated Devotion. That the same for everyone and do I still take it?

You don't want a single node to change, only transendence.

Is there a number range for that?
"
Veneratio escreveu:
"
Gathrik escreveu:
"
Veneratio escreveu:
Oh. One more question.

My Militant Faith Jewel changes Blade Barrier into Heated Devotion. That the same for everyone and do I still take it?

What I did before buying mine was to import the jewel in PoB and check if it gave me the desired effect. Might be a good idea to try it (in the trade site, left to the item you search, there is a button to copy the item, then in PoB, in the item screen, there is a place to insert items, just ctrl + v there and the item will appear).
"
Veneratio escreveu:
"
Gathrik escreveu:
"
Veneratio escreveu:
Oh. One more question.

NVM I got it. Bought one with 8k+ souls and it’s all good now. FWIW one with 5k souls changes Blade Barrier.
I need a timeless jewel and now I know how to get it XD thank you!
Done with my first round of crafting. Pretty happy with my gear so far.

Im really struggling to stay alive at T15+. I've been super broke this league for some reason (basically gotten zero drops all league) and spent everything I had trying to 6link my chest without any luck. I finally gave up and saved enough to buy one, and didn't see any improvement in survivability. Is there anything obvious I am doing wrong here? Probably going to quit league if i cant solve my issues because right now dyeing every map is just not fun.

Última edição por xaeror35 em 2 de fev de 2021 22:17:12
Nice build :)
Felt like giving up and rerolling a new char a few times but im glad i stuck with it.
Última edição por DiscoMonkeyy em 2 de fev de 2021 23:27:48
"
xaeror35 escreveu:
Im really struggling to stay alive at T15+. I've been super broke this league for some reason (basically gotten zero drops all league) and spent everything I had trying to 6link my chest without any luck. I finally gave up and saved enough to buy one, and didn't see any improvement in survivability. Is there anything obvious I am doing wrong here? Probably going to quit league if i cant solve my issues because right now dyeing every map is just not fun.

Your gear looks like it should be fine. One thing you need to make sure you do, is to activate your witchfire after your jade. Also make sure your flask are always on.
So I Just got to A9 Sirus, mostly been crafting my own gear and trying to stay alive with the transcendent version of the build. Here is my current gear in 3.13, I’m just wondering on what I should be improving next, I know I need a new helmet with the withering step enchant (which I am working on currently) and I know I need to get claws with an empty prefix to craft on the chaos multi... is there anything else I am missing? I’m switching between PS and VS for clear/bossing and it’s been working pretty damn well

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional