[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
henrylucas escreveu:
My rare ring and claws are OP btw :)) ty for build
I like the first claw.
You even have room for another suffix here.

"
GreyLensman escreveu:
"
Xelzach escreveu:
I would like to play this build in ssf sc, is that even possible?

Definitely doable SSF. (At least the non-Trans versions of the build.)

The hardest part will be the flasks, although Coralito's and Witchfire are both relatively common uniques. If you do rituals, they have a chance to show up there as well.

Perfect Form is nice to have, but not build making. I am heading into yellow maps with a 1c corrupt 5L and it's still hanging in there. A decent rare 6L should do fine for a lot higher.
For a 6L you can also shoot for a Loreweave. Collecting the rings should be possible, if you play enough.

"
My Militant Faith Jewel changes Blade Barrier into Heated Devotion. That the same for everyone and do I still take it?

---

You don't want a single node to change, only transendence.

---
Is there a number range for that?

---

What I did before buying mine was to import the jewel in PoB and check if it gave me the desired effect. Might be a good idea to try it (in the trade site, left to the item you search, there is a button to copy the item, then in PoB, in the item screen, there is a place to insert items, just ctrl + v there and the item will appear).

---

NVM I got it. Bought one with 8k+ souls and it’s all good now. FWIW one with 5k souls changes Blade Barrier.

Regarding the jewels:
You can't importan them into PoB and look if they change any notable, because PoB doesn't have the data for 10000 different Timeless Jewels. At this point no one does.
This is because every number does something different.
For exmaple number 9999 changes all notables in the area and number 10000 changes none. The changes are directly tied to the number.
Meaning if you get one jewel with number 9999 this and next league they will do the same.
There is no rule "over 5k, under 8k" or something like that.

"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
Your gear looks like it should be fine. One thing you need to make sure you do, is to activate your witchfire after your jade.
The order in which you activate your flasks does not change anything.

"
ShadowBlazinIce escreveu:
So I Just got to A9 Sirus, mostly been crafting my own gear and trying to stay alive with the transcendent version of the build. Here is my current gear in 3.13, I’m just wondering on what I should be improving next, I know I need a new helmet with the withering step enchant (which I am working on currently) and I know I need to get claws with an empty prefix to craft on the chaos multi... is there anything else I am missing?

You are missing +1 strike gloves (hunter influence), so you can get another annoint on the amulet.
I'd choose between gloves or the claws, these are the easiest improvements that are left for you.
Última edição por blastinMot em 3 de fev de 2021 02:04:43
"
GreyLensman escreveu:
"
Xelzach escreveu:
I would like to play this build in ssf sc, is that even possible?

Definitely doable SSF. (At least the non-Trans versions of the build.)

The hardest part will be the flasks, although Coralito's and Witchfire are both relatively common uniques. If you do rituals, they have a chance to show up there as well.

Perfect Form is nice to have, but not build making. I am heading into yellow maps with a 1c corrupt 5L and it's still hanging in there. A decent rare 6L should do fine for a lot higher.

Wasp's Nest are a nice transition once you can use them, but you're also fine if you just keep an eye out for claws while you're leveling.

And the other uniques you see floating around may be nice options, but none are build defining.

Thank you very much for your reply! This will help me a lot!
"

Witchfire Brew - 100% increased evasion rating
Jade Flask - +3000 to evasion rating

If you activate Witchfire Brew first you're missing out on 3000 evasion rating (and therefore armor). Jade flask then Witchfire is +3000 * 2.

So yes, you always want to activate your jade flask before any stibnite flasks.
Última edição por rand0m_taskk em 3 de fev de 2021 10:03:07
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
"

If you activate Witchfire Brew first you're missing out on 3000 evasion rating (and therefore armor). Jade flask then Witchfire is +3000 * 2.

I tested this in game and I cannot reproduce your claims. I'm going to assume you are wrong unless proven otherwise. If you can prove it I would like to hear how you can demonstrate this.
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
"

Doesn't matter.

"
xaeror35 escreveu:
Im really struggling to stay alive at T15+. I've been super broke this league for some reason (basically gotten zero drops all league) and spent everything I had trying to 6link my chest without any luck. I finally gave up and saved enough to buy one, and didn't see any improvement in survivability. Is there anything obvious I am doing wrong here? Probably going to quit league if i cant solve my issues because right now dyeing every map is just not fun.

Playing red maps without flask that has "of Warding" (curse protection) will result in repeated dying.

Sort out your flasks for the version of the build you are following.
"
DiscoMonkeyy escreveu:
Nice build :)
Felt like giving up and rerolling a new char a few times but im glad i stuck with it.

Feel ya. Build requires little patience while developing.
"
ShadowBlazinIce escreveu:
So I Just got to A9 Sirus, mostly been crafting my own gear and trying to stay alive with the transcendent version of the build. Here is my current gear in 3.13, I’m just wondering on what I should be improving next, I know I need a new helmet with the withering step enchant (which I am working on currently) and I know I need to get claws with an empty prefix to craft on the chaos multi... is there anything else I am missing? I’m switching between PS and VS for clear/bossing and it’s been working pretty damn well
Spoiler

You should craft better claws, especially the Soul Bite is bad with attack speed.

-Boot enchant
-belt enchant
-helmet enchant
-gloves with +1 target if possible
-not looking at PoB but i think your chaos res is not capped
-Divine the Loreweave for 78% and good life roll
-quality on flasks
-better rare jewels
-Watcher's eye
"
Veneratio escreveu:
Oh. One more question.

My Militant Faith Jewel changes Blade Barrier into Heated Devotion. That the same for everyone and do I still take it?

Depending on the number, jewel can sometimes change notable passive which you dont want.

Either sell that one and try with another or divine that one until it doesn't change notable passives.
You must have Maxarius on jewel.
"
gabriel_vulneraria escreveu:
Hi, just wanted to say that I switched to the Transcendency build and wow... just wow. Thought I was never going to kill Oshabi, and I did it without a sweat. With sub-optimal gear, A7 Sirus and Conquerors were all so ez I thought I had the wrong awakener level set. Clear speed is so sweet too, packs just vanish with PS, and bosses melt with VS.

I still die because I like to facetank stuff, but if you play correctly, the build is a tank, and the damage is through the roof (and I still have a LOT of upgrades to make).

Thanks for such a cool build, I'm glad to be able to play VS once again, and all the information in the guide and nice ppl in this thread add a lot into making this build one of the best ones I've ever played.

Ty for the feedback! Build rocks! :D

Since i didn't played Harvest league, i fought Oshabi first time now and killed her deathless in t16 map without a prob. :P
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 3 de fev de 2021 10:40:36

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional