[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

thx you all for the answers !
Like I said I have 50ex so I will plan carrefully to know what's the limit of what I can buy in every slot so I dont ppor and realise that I didnt buy 2/3 important pieces, I'll mostly skip malevolence watcher eye for now and focus on the rest ^^
ob je ctive si to buy, now, pieces I'll keep forever =)
when i put militant faith into the socket near golem's blood, it turn my dervish into calming devotion and i loses the bonuses.

Any solutions?
"
Thanarchy escreveu:
thx you all for the answers !
Like I said I have 50ex so I will plan carrefully to know what's the limit of what I can buy in every slot so I dont ppor and realise that I didnt buy 2/3 important pieces, I'll mostly skip malevolence watcher eye for now and focus on the rest ^^
ob je ctive si to buy, now, pieces I'll keep forever =)

With 50ex you can craft some pretty good fucking gear using harvest. Look at my gear, cost me about 15-25ex to craft myself. My helmet still is not finshed tho. Still missing 4ex in Chaos augments. Which you can get lol.
Also you probably can craft a much better amulet than me.
"
yhaxile escreveu:
when i put militant faith into the socket near golem's blood, it turn my dervish into calming devotion and i loses the bonuses.

Any solutions?

Buy another one from trade or use divine orb on the one you have.
You can check before buying in pob if it would brick your nodes. To the left on the trade site there is a copy button. You go into pob and then choose "create custom item" and then paste the jewel you copied into it and save. You then put the jewel on your tree and it should show if a node bricked or not. (only in community fork I think. Haven't used the normal one for a quite a while lol)
Última edição por NameMerken em 1 de fev de 2021 10:00:55
nevermind, I failed to understand crafting
Última edição por miskov95 em 1 de fev de 2021 10:25:21
maybe someone here can and may help me.
I find the build really good.

I'm so far now through the acts and make the maps, but already have some problems from map level 2-3

My damage seems Low to me.
I do not have the best items yet, I must say that :D but I'm in

maybe someone can tell me what I can currently still improve and how

MarcsEight
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Avacon00/characters

About any help I am very grateful
am unfortunately still a POE beginner :)
Finished my claws and I am now at 6.5million DPS with the transcendence version on Pestilent strike. Feels fucking good man.
https://pastebin.com/UGz0Nx2f

Could be more block n shit but it already feels insanely good. I managed to reach 50% at 96 without dying once. Then I died 4times in wave 20 simulacrium lol. Had Kosis and Omniphobia buffed to the max. They were more tanky than Oshabi. It took me no joke 2 minutes to kill Omniphobia. I gave up on Kosis.

Última edição por NameMerken em 1 de fev de 2021 12:39:49
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Fenumus gloves aren't used because we need to cap resists right ? or it is because you use aspect of crab ? Im seeing FEL is using tho :o

Fenumus are just good for the beginning of the league, they fall of later once you can craft good gloves. You can get more life, more attack speed, chaos dot multi and +1 Strike on gloves, meaning another amulet anoint and even more dmg. If you go all out you can double influence gloves for warlord dot mod, and if you go even further you can maven orb 2 of those 3 stats.

Fenumus are nice to begin with but nothing that I would stick to past week 2.

Greetings ,so i read all your post ,and i need your advice ,i play venom gyre build ,but i read alot of negative about the skill ,single target ,and i want to ask your opinion how to make my char better ,heave a nice day
Can anybody with experience with the transcendence variant, talk about the skills being used?

I am a little confused on what is linked together, what is triggered by something, what I need to cast and when to use them!

Thanks.
And also can i use void walker for venom gyre ?
and not ake 5 passive skill tree?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional