[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Reazion escreveu:
On a different note, what would you recommend me upgrade first?
Personally thinking enlighten lvl 4 so i can slot in culling strike, then amulet > watcher's > better rolled weapons?
I would go for the weapons first. Because you can sell your old claws relatively easy at the moment. At least the claw that you can't craft the chaos damage multi on it.[/quote]

"
Reazion escreveu:

Currently missing a little bit of resists that i can fix once i find a cold res to X res harvest craft, and 5% chaos res but that can be fixes with some divines later on
I got that craft, if you want you can message me.
Can u play the transcendence version with CL too or would you strongly avoid that?

also, i am not familiar with the timeless jewels, do I have to get a specific number in the range or can I just pick any from the trade?
Última edição por robos_ em 30 de jan de 2021 13:12:17
"
Hey boys, I made a cute little claw (with a terrible name lmao...)
still gotta divine the t1 flat chaos and inc damage with poison, and gonna try to tailor orb, but besides some pure phys unholy might claw this seems like the highest raw DPS we can get out of a claw?

Nope, best dps we can get is what I produced a few days earlier, though you might come really close with this. Here it is for reference.

The problem with Poison deals damage 15% faster is it is processed differently in PoB so you need to know where you can see it. Aside from that, I would die buying 350 Essences, this is just a pain :D

I just made a bit of jewellery with Envy Essences and that alone was so annoying while I got like 100 Essences "only".

Apart from that: Really nice weapon, no need to upgrade any further, that is pretty much as good as it can get.
Hello everyone, can someone explain to me how to calculate awakened multistrike in PoB comparing to regular multistrike? Just dropped from Sirus, wondering will it do much for build or no. It should be sick as far as I understand line "third repeats deals 60% more damage", but PoB shows smth like 1-2% increase in DPS on Viper Strike.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Hey boys, I made a cute little claw (with a terrible name lmao...)
still gotta divine the t1 flat chaos and inc damage with poison, and gonna try to tailor orb, but besides some pure phys unholy might claw this seems like the highest raw DPS we can get out of a claw?

Nope, best dps we can get is what I produced a few days earlier, though you might come really close with this. Here it is for reference.

The problem with Poison deals damage 15% faster is it is processed differently in PoB so you need to know where you can see it. Aside from that, I would die buying 350 Essences, this is just a pain :D

I just made a bit of jewellery with Envy Essences and that alone was so annoying while I got like 100 Essences "only".

Apart from that: Really nice weapon, no need to upgrade any further, that is pretty much as good as it can get.

Hey Vennto,

Looking at your profile it shows that you're doing to transcendence version while using The Perfect Form. Any reason for that? I imagine you have the currency to pick up a 6L loreweave if you wanted to.
Spent a few days farming for the Aspect of the Crab beast and I finally got one today, then I crafted a new amulet for it, but when I went to add the skill onto the ammy I found out that my beast is level 77 and it is impossible to add that craft onto my item.

Here's the amulet and for those experienced with beastcrafting these, am I gonna be able to beastcraft it if I get a level 82 beast(amulet ilvl is 84)?
Última edição por Ragnaroz88 em 30 de jan de 2021 15:46:19
"
rand0m_taskk escreveu:
Hey Vennto,

Looking at your profile it shows that you're doing to transcendence version while using The Perfect Form. Any reason for that? I imagine you have the currency to pick up a 6L loreweave if you wanted to.
He's probably going for a double corrupted Loreweave.

"
Ragnaroz88 escreveu:
Spent a few days farming for the Aspect of the Crab beast and I finally got one today, then I crafted a new amulet for it, but when I went to add the skill onto the ammy I found out that my beast is level 77 and it is impossible to add that craft onto my item.84)?
Tried to look into this, but couldn't find an answer easily.
What exact message do you get?
If the button is clickable, just click it. It won't change the item level of your amulet.
Última edição por blastinMot em 30 de jan de 2021 16:52:50
"
blastinMot escreveu:

"
Ragnaroz88 escreveu:
Spent a few days farming for the Aspect of the Crab beast and I finally got one today, then I crafted a new amulet for it, but when I went to add the skill onto the ammy I found out that my beast is level 77 and it is impossible to add that craft onto my item.84)?
Tried to look into this, but couldn't find an answer easily.
What exact message do you get?
If the button is clickable, just click it. It won't change the item level of your amulet.

Never did the Bestiary thing before so I didn't realize you first have to do the boss fight and then you can craft. Whoops. xD

Anyway, finally made the switch to Transcendence and the build is feeling even more durable, loving it so far. Here's the PoB link if anyone is interested.
https://pastebin.com/pMZAkJ1B

Still sitting on Coralito's flask as I don't want to lose that sweet deeps.
Última edição por Ragnaroz88 em 30 de jan de 2021 18:00:41
"
Riptheripper escreveu:
this build is dogshit

Why you say that?

What affixes do we want on our Circle of Nostalgia ring? It seems most of them are semi good. Do we go for chaos resist and increased buff effect? Or do we go for buff effect and increased chaos? Or is it worth buffing crawler?
Última edição por xaeror35 em 30 de jan de 2021 18:31:49
"
xaeror35 escreveu:
"
Riptheripper escreveu:
this build is dogshit

Why you say that?

What affixes do we want on our Circle of Nostalgia ring? It seems most of them are semi good. Do we go for chaos resist and increased buff effect? Or do we go for buff effect and increased chaos? Or is it worth buffing crawler?

Buff effect is always useful. As for the other affix, i'm not sure. Personally i'd have large issues capping chaos resist without the "#% to chaos resistance while affected by HoA"

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional