[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"

After getting the weapons to replace the wasp nests, my damage increased dramatically, yet I still take some time to kill T16 bosses and guardians (phoenix takes me maybe 2-3min). Taking time to kill bosses hence gives me the problem of being killed : even with flasks and molten shell up, I sometimes get oneshot by bosses (core boss, Oshabi's slam). Speaking of Oshabi, I can't even manage to damage her significantly even with "favorable mods".

I have close to max chaos res, the only thing I can see to improve my damage save for the Transcendence build (which I don't have enough money for) would be enlighten 4 - fenumus weave - -cost to non channeling skills but I'd still have 2 problems : I'd have 30ish mana unreserved with PS's mana cost being 18 and totem's 25, and surviving big shots even through MS.

Any suggestion would be welcome :)
"
bipsylalapo escreveu:
"

After getting the weapons to replace the wasp nests, my damage increased dramatically, yet I still take some time to kill T16 bosses and guardians (phoenix takes me maybe 2-3min). Taking time to kill bosses hence gives me the problem of being killed : even with flasks and molten shell up, I sometimes get oneshot by bosses (core boss, Oshabi's slam). Speaking of Oshabi, I can't even manage to damage her significantly even with "favorable mods".

I have close to max chaos res, the only thing I can see to improve my damage save for the Transcendence build (which I don't have enough money for) would be enlighten 4 - fenumus weave - -cost to non channeling skills but I'd still have 2 problems : I'd have 30ish mana unreserved with PS's mana cost being 18 and totem's 25, and surviving big shots even through MS.

Quality on Awakened Unbound Ailment gives you chaos dot multi. I would get that first. Finish quality on awakened added chaos damage as well.

There's nothing wrong with switching to Viper Strike on hard bosses until your damage ramps up. It literally doubles your dps.

You skipped a lot of block nodes to take revenge of the hunted instead. The build also recommends Atziri's Step for the spell dodge. You're missing alot of defense. If you need resists you can always fix it with jewels. Quicksilver flask should be a Rumi.
Damn I just got insanely LUCKY.
Bought tri res T1 life gloves for 30c. Then bought Hunters exalted orb(100c).
Slammed. Hit +1 strike.
Was a complete yolo attempt, I do NOT recommend this if you don't have the currency to just burn away. Item could've bricked if you rolled one of the 3 non attack mods that come with hunter's. Removing them will be a pain.

Última edição por NameMerken em 29 de jan de 2021 16:31:39
"
__FEL__ escreveu:
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Should i bought first 6l perfect form or 6l Loreweave and start gearing for transcendence build? Both armor cost same amount in exalts, but i can buy only one right now.
Also where i can farm enought exalts for full transcendence build? Looks like build not good for red maps, right now i farm Valdo's nest with harbingers, but sometimes i just take oneshot from this monsters when i still farm t11-12 maps. Veritania and Drox even on 3 watchstones still one shot me from attacks. Also when i try 6 bosses crucible i also die 2 times. Also bosses with high burst damage one shot me too, like mineral pools map boss or forking river boss. How i suppose to kill such bosses in melee if they just use one skill and destroy me in seconds?

at first glance:
you are missing the "wind dancer" notable, which should give you a ton more armour. you could also move some skillpoints into "swagger", "blade barrier" and change your coralitos to a rumis resulting in nearly max block.

He's playing the normal version so no wind dancer, same for the rumi's.

I too feel relatively squishy in t12 maps (with shit gear dps wise, but still res capped and 4k2 life)

Also idk why but molten and vaal molten shield is barely used, how does it work ?

9 times out of 10 time's up and shield value hasn't even moved.
Última edição por Solemplow em 29 de jan de 2021 16:58:09
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
bipsylalapo escreveu:
"

Quality on Awakened Unbound Ailment gives you chaos dot multi. I would get that first. Finish quality on awakened added chaos damage as well.

There's nothing wrong with switching to Viper Strike on hard bosses until your damage ramps up. It literally doubles your dps.

You skipped a lot of block nodes to take revenge of the hunted instead. The build also recommends Atziri's Step for the spell dodge. You're missing alot of defense. If you need resists you can always fix it with jewels. Quicksilver flask should be a Rumi.

Thanks, I had forgotten about maxing quality on my gems!
I'm following the "normal" pestilent strike build, not the transcendent one so that's why I went for Revenge of the Hunted and rare boots. I have 3 skill points to spare as I don't see the point of taking the elusive nodes because I have enough clear as it is ; so I could relocate them to one of the block nodes to hit 41% block attack. Rumi's would make it 61% so that'd indeed be nice to have.

My current boots have some insane (for me at least) resist so going for Atziri's steps would make it super hard to max my resists :/
And I'd still have to contend with the 0-10% spell block chance. And barely hitting 5k life (currently at 5.3k). Would that be too squishy especially against spells?
If you don't optimise jewels upfront you can totally cap your resists why you gear up with them.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/6EmZwRqHG
Have anyone tied the new "sinistral gloves" base for VS/PS?
For anyone playing Pestilent Strike and doesn't have the best gear yet... swap to Viper Strike for bosses, it's life changing. I know it's been mentioned a few times already but it's worth repeating.

For anyone playing Transcendence, there is a mod on the timeless jewel that provides 2% elemental resistance per 10 devotion. Might not be much, but it definitely helps make capping res easier.
"
Bustled escreveu:
For anyone playing Pestilent Strike and doesn't have the best gear yet... swap to Viper Strike for bosses, it's life changing. I know it's been mentioned a few times already but it's worth repeating.

For anyone playing Transcendence, there is a mod on the timeless jewel that provides 2% elemental resistance per 10 devotion. Might not be much, but it definitely helps make capping res easier.

Hey,

I have shit gear and claw (wasp nest) etc

I also have pestilent strike 40% enchant, and awakened unbound ailment for my VS setup (i don't have a second red link for melee physical).

I don't know if my gem screw me up but i deal the same damage as PS on boss.

EDIT: And when i try to use awakened unbound and not melee physical, i have a 15% dps up on viper strike pob.

There must be something i don't know tho, why i deal so little damage with VS and this.
Última edição por Solemplow em 29 de jan de 2021 18:30:08
"
Solemplow escreveu:
"
Bustled escreveu:

Hey,

I have shit gear and claw (wasp nest) etc

I also have pestilent strike 40% enchant, and awakened unbound ailment for my VS setup (i don't have a second red link for melee physical).

I don't know if my gem screw me up but i deal the same damage as PS on boss.

EDIT: And when i try to use awakened unbound and not melee physical, i have a 15% dps up on viper strike pob.

There must be something i don't know tho, why i deal so little damage with VS and this.

If you're gem swapping from PS to VS on bosses, you would use this setup noted in the guide:

-Next, if you can acquire Awakened gems, your next setup will be
Pestilent Strike - Awakened Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Awakened Added Chaos damage - Awakened Unbound Ailments - Awakened Multistrike

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional