[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey, thanks for the build, having a great time with it and I actually killed Sirus for the first time today.

Took a bit to get used to the rotation so I died quite a lot at first when I switched to Iron Reflexes but once it clicked I started feeling pretty safe.

Anyway, here's my current gear, currently working on switching to Transcendence version so I'm farming Einhar missions for the crab boss.

Here's the current gear, maybe you guys can see something that needs to be changed(helmet is waiting on the switch because resistances are a mess and this is currently the best chaos dot craft I have, will update as soon as I can).

Última edição por Ragnaroz88 em 28 de jan de 2021 17:38:38
"
gabriel_vulneraria escreveu:
I'd like to ask for some help tho: I'm squishy, I'm unable to get past lvl92, and getting one shot even at T13 maps (not juiced or anything). Have some Exalts, and wanted to know:

- With my current gear, upgrading life on amulet, a better ring and belt (to cap light res), and trying to reach around +5k life, would the survivability get better? I'm thinking of getting a lv4 Elighten to use all auras as well.
You need to cap resistances as soon as possible.
Also your jade flask is missing a prefix (use a transmutation orb, there are only positive outcomes).

You also need to get rid of that Helmet base. The "you are crushed" means you take a lot more physical damage, which we do absolutely not want.

You also need to work on your 2nd claw and get better life on the amulet.

"
fateovnorns escreveu:

finally finished my claws wooot

To be honest I don't like them too much.
The first one needs more attack speed and the "rare monster mod" feels not very good.
The second one is missing more chaos dot damage (there is a tier 3 craft with 20%) and the accuracy is local to the claw. Meaning it's only about half the value compared to other gear pieces.
"
gabriel_vulneraria escreveu:
Hi there! First of all, thanks for the guide, the first time I played Viper Strike was on my first ever char, and it was a mess haha missed the sound it does when you bash things with it. The guide is very good and has a lot of useful information.

Decided to try this build after getting tired of the TR gameplay. Bought most of the equipment and dived into maps.

I'd like to ask for some help tho: I'm squishy, I'm unable to get past lvl92, and getting one shot even at T13 maps (not juiced or anything). Have some Exalts, and wanted to know:

- With my current gear, upgrading life on amulet, a better ring and belt (to cap light res), and trying to reach around +5k life, would the survivability get better? I'm thinking of getting a lv4 Elighten to use all auras as well.
- I took some defensive nodes on the tree, looking for better block rates. Damage is ok, I just wanted to rip less.

Personally I would replace that helmet, I don't know the exact math but to me it looks worse than any other helmet. It gives 15% reduced phys. dmg reduction, making it way harder for you to cap your phys res. But the fortify effect gives 5% less dmg taken.

Your amulet liferoll is like why. You should be able to craft way higher life rolls on it.
Ring seems ok to me(sure the res rolls suck, but what can you do if you need the acc), mine isn't much better. Getting one with acc is super hard. I was lucky I got mine for like 30c, similar ones go for several exalts.

If you have some money lying around, you can buy a bunch of prismatic catalysts, helped me cap my res. The liferoll on your boots is shit too. Thanks to whirling blades movement speed is not THAT important tbh. Maybe try looking for some better res life boots with str on it but an open prefix. You can craft 20%ms on them.

Reroll your silver flask, burning immunity is useless , pathfinder is immune to all elemental ailments.

Otherwise I can't really say much more. Maybe you need some more practice,my deaths mostly come from not having flasks up or Sirus rares.
Can I just say that going from Cobra Lash to Pesti/Viper, was like night and day in terms of how the DPS feels. With CL, I had around 5 million DPS. Just swapping from CL to Pesti, doubled it. Viper on bosses is almost sporting 3 times the DPS over CL...

Other than that, the build is pretty nice! Still haven't moved over to the transcended version, but will probably do that soon-ish.

Thank you for the guide! <3
Thank you for a very good guide!
I have two questions

1. Is it possible to map without using Ancestall Call? (I don't want to Gemswap if possible)

2. Is there a recommended order of Gear upgrades?
1.Wasp nest & tabula
2.6LCorrputed
3.craft claw
4.6L PF
5.craft other armor

6LPF is very expensive and I am in trouble
"
You need to cap resistances as soon as possible.
Also your jade flask is missing a prefix (use a transmutation orb, there are only positive outcomes).

You also need to get rid of that Helmet base. The "you are crushed" means you take a lot more physical damage, which we do absolutely not want.

You also need to work on your 2nd claw and get better life on the amulet.

"
Personally I would replace that helmet, I don't know the exact math but to me it looks worse than any other helmet. It gives 15% reduced phys. dmg reduction, making it way harder for you to cap your phys res. But the fortify effect gives 5% less dmg taken.

Your amulet liferoll is like why. You should be able to craft way higher life rolls on it.
Ring seems ok to me(sure the res rolls suck, but what can you do if you need the acc), mine isn't much better. Getting one with acc is super hard. I was lucky I got mine for like 30c, similar ones go for several exalts.

If you have some money lying around, you can buy a bunch of prismatic catalysts, helped me cap my res. The liferoll on your boots is shit too. Thanks to whirling blades movement speed is not THAT important tbh. Maybe try looking for some better res life boots with str on it but an open prefix. You can craft 20%ms on them.

Reroll your silver flask, burning immunity is useless , pathfinder is immune to all elemental ailments.

Thanks for the answers! It did help me a lot, I changed the helmet to a less horrible helmet, bought a better amulet and ring (those were what I could afford at the moment). Managed to buy and enhance with catalysts the best belt I have ever bought, and the jewel allowed me to now use a Rumi's. Going to harvest roll the life on boots. Equip now looks like this (I'm dying way less than before).

Última edição por gabriel_vulneraria em 28 de jan de 2021 20:26:33
"
tricko04 escreveu:
Thank you for a very good guide!
I have two questions

1. Is it possible to map without using Ancestall Call? (I don't want to Gemswap if possible)

2. Is there a recommended order of Gear upgrades?
1.Wasp nest & tabula
2.6LCorrputed
3.craft claw
4.6L PF
5.craft other armor

6LPF is very expensive and I am in trouble

Could be different for others but this is how i geared:

1. I didn't run ancestral call at all. just went straight to tribal fury. Note this is on pestilent, pestilent + prolif should be enough for white mobs.

2. I skipped tab and actually delayed my 6L.
Got 2 wasp nests and a 4L perfect form.
Got an embalmer gloves instead for a pseudo 5link.
tribal fury
from there 6L PF
awakened gems - unbound ailments and added chaos. the rest are too pricey
craft claws

pretty sure getting a helmet enchant might be more cost effective than the claws if you're crafting them yourself. Good claws go for 3 ex on the market.
Should i bought first 6l perfect form or 6l Loreweave and start gearing for transcendence build? Both armor cost same amount in exalts, but i can buy only one right now.
Also where i can farm enought exalts for full transcendence build? Looks like build not good for red maps, right now i farm Valdo's nest with harbingers, but sometimes i just take oneshot from this monsters when i still farm t11-12 maps. Veritania and Drox even on 3 watchstones still one shot me from attacks. Also when i try 6 bosses crucible i also die 2 times. Also bosses with high burst damage one shot me too, like mineral pools map boss or forking river boss. How i suppose to kill such bosses in melee if they just use one skill and destroy me in seconds?
Última edição por Mr_Neocronic em 29 de jan de 2021 05:35:42
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Should i bought first 6l perfect form or 6l Loreweave and start gearing for transcendence build? Both armor cost same amount in exalts, but i can buy only one right now.
Also where i can farm enought exalts for full transcendence build? Looks like build not good for red maps, right now i farm Valdo's nest with harbingers, but sometimes i just take oneshot from this monsters when i still farm t11-12 maps. Veritania and Drox even on 3 watchstones still one shot me from attacks. Also when i try 6 bosses crucible i also die 2 times. Also bosses with high burst damage one shot me too, like mineral pools map boss or forking river boss. How i suppose to kill such bosses in melee if they just use one skill and destroy me in seconds?

Transcendence is too expensie. You need to do the build exactly in one big step. Go for perfect form and redo your flasks. There May be a problém with dat one shot because i tank bosses on t13-14 with no problém.
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:

at first glance:
you are missing the "wind dancer" notable, which should give you a ton more armour. you could also move some skillpoints into "swagger", "blade barrier" and change your coralitos to a rumis resulting in nearly max block.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional