[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
motokorth escreveu:
Well I am pretty happy, I got this jewel late last night for only 27c.

Most of the cheap upgrades are done, now I just need to 6L my Perfect form and get my enlighten to at least level 3.

Having a blast with the build, it sure requires more attention to the lol aura stacking golems I was doing last league.

Nice jewel. I've sloted some garbage one, just to have corrupted blood immunity until i get something more decent.
"
Rechno escreveu:
Just completed The Feared
Spoiler
with the transcendence version. Thanks for the build again, was fun.

Congrats!! :)
"
Whiteman007 escreveu:
why is viper better for single the PS?

Huh, well simple answer poison from VS last longer so you can stack up more poisons.

When considering endgame gear more complex one is they are about the same for the time span of lets say 4s constant stacking with little more damage on the VS.
Pestilent will hit it's damage ceiling faster while with VS you will be able to push it more.
Usually you don't have time to hit targets for the entire duration of the VS so it will feel the same or slightly better (Sirus blinks around etc. , lesser bosses you will kill in few sec.)
But, here is the catch. On the account of longer VS duration using "poison deal % damage faster" mods, duration of the skill "compresses", poisons become more potent and you get higher dps. PoB total damage stays the same which was mostly unrealistic to start with (lasts too long and PoB calculates full time of stacking), but real dps gets higher. That's when the VS really starts to take over the PS.

On bad gear VS will definitely be better because you won't have high damage and you will fully utilize it's native longer duration.

Hope this clears the dilemma a bit.

[/quote]

@tortsteinTheFallen

how would u rate my gear so far my chars are public
Última edição por Whiteman007 em 27 de jan de 2021 20:30:14
"
Whiteman007 escreveu:
how would u rate my gear so far my chars are public [/b]

Your belt needs augment life harvests.
You need gloves with "strike skills target 1 additional enemy nearby", so you can annoint something else on your amulet.
Your Witchfire and Rumi's flask could use better rolls.
Your ring has room for 1 more suffix.
And the Helm is missing an enchant/the -chaos res to nearby enemies.

So still a bit more to upgrade.
But all in all pretty good!

Edit: Onslaught jewel could be upgraded a bit as well with more % chance for onslaught and second resist/all resist.
Última edição por blastinMot em 27 de jan de 2021 21:59:57

Finally got to a point in this build where I think im almost done with upgrades. Just need a watchers eye and - chaos res helm (dont know how I would fit it in and keep the gloves). but I got to say, this build is an absolute TANK. Super fast/super fun. really engaging. It took some work, but im at bout 9 mill damage, and bosses just melt oo.

I put white sockets on my chest and swap to cobra lash for general mapping and delriums maps (less dmg but the ranges play style and life on hit from all the projectiles feels really good)

and i go back to pest strike for bossing or just when i feel like it.

overall great build. I tried making a couple other characters but kept coming back to this one cuz they just didnt feel as good.

thank you for a great build! : )

PS harvest makes this build very easy to gear. all my gear is self crafted! I invested into weapon range on my helm and both weapons (harvest quality craft) and it seems to help a lot of clearing. But maybe that’s just me.
Última edição por sako22 em 27 de jan de 2021 22:33:36
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
Whiteman007 escreveu:
how would u rate my gear so far my chars are public [/b]

Your belt needs augment life harvests.
You need gloves with "strike skills target 1 additional enemy nearby", so you can annoint something else on your amulet.
Your Witchfire and Rumi's flask could use better rolls.
Your ring has room for 1 more suffix.
And the Helm is missing an enchant/the -chaos res to nearby enemies.

So still a bit more to upgrade.
But all in all pretty good!

Edit: Onslaught jewel could be upgraded a bit as well with more % chance for onslaught and second resist/all resist.

yea all these i know of i'm working the gloves part now. The belt i just got last night and havent played since so no craft on it yet. the helm i might do last we shall see tho i also need watchers eye too
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

Nice jewel. I've sloted some garbage one, just to have corrupted blood immunity until i get something more decent.

TY I been keeping an eye on the market the last little while.
Hey guys has anyone used cobra lash for bossing at all? did the buff help at all? just looking for alternative ranged options for bosses that are unkind to melee.

Also if anyone is looking for an alternative to using perfect form use a small thread of hope at the far right side jewel socket between ranger and shadow offers great nodes.
Última edição por fateovnorns em 28 de jan de 2021 01:52:54
"

Hey guys has anyone used cobra lash for bossing at all? did the buff help at all? just looking for alternative ranged options for bosses that are unkind to melee.

I switch between pest/cobra lash (i have helm enchant)

its solid...not nearly as strong but still stands on its own.
my POB is about 9m pest, and 3.5m cobra lash, so its quite weaker. but 3.5m is more than enough for bossing, i used it to kill a8 sirus multiple times.

attentively you can get the harvest craft to change quality on weaps to give weap range and get a weapon range craft on your helm and it makes you feel like a mid ranged badass. that's my preference at this point.

Newbie here who's on their way with a Pest Strike build and I really like it so far. Using a slightly different variant then going transition back to the one you had in your Path of Building.

One glaring question though, in your guide (and alot of other guids I see for Pest) I see people wanting Enlighten Level 4 for their Herald of Agony. Even in your build you say

"
4L gloves Herald of Agony - Culling Strike - Malevolence - Enlighten 4
(Enlighten 4 is needed if you want Culling strike for Herald of Agony. Otherwise lvl 3 is enough.)

What exactly does this mean? Don't take Culling Strike if I don't have Rank 4 Enlighten? Skip Enlighten entirely? More experienced friends of mine are warning me about Enlighten as according to them it not only takes SERIOUS dedication to level (or grind Chaos for the Div cards) , but getting it to Level 4 is unbelievably risky due to the nature of Corruption.

Is there something else that you can take in this slot or am I misunderstanding a fundamental here that has gone over my head as a new player?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional