[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:
Newbie here who's on their way with a Pest Strike build and I really like it so far. Using a slightly different variant then going transition back to the one you had in your Path of Building.

One glaring question though, in your guide (and alot of other guids I see for Pest) I see people wanting Enlighten Level 4 for their Herald of Agony. Even in your build you say

"
4L gloves Herald of Agony - Culling Strike - Malevolence - Enlighten 4
(Enlighten 4 is needed if you want Culling strike for Herald of Agony. Otherwise lvl 3 is enough.)

What exactly does this mean? Don't take Culling Strike if I don't have Rank 4 Enlighten? Skip Enlighten entirely? More experienced friends of mine are warning me about Enlighten as according to them it not only takes SERIOUS dedication to level (or grind Chaos for the Div cards) , but getting it to Level 4 is unbelievably risky due to the nature of Corruption.

Is there something else that you can take in this slot or am I misunderstanding a fundamental here that has gone over my head as a new player?

Its because Herlad of Agony with Culling Strike take more mana reservation and without enlighten 4 we dont have mana for skills or we have to low mana. If You have Enlighten 3 then dont take culling strike :) Remember: we use Herald of Agony, Malevolence and Aspect of the Spider/Crab. For me Culling Strike is nice qol :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Última edição por BzyxXx em 28 de jan de 2021 04:52:40
I don't have either yet while I level up my enlighten. So my temp workaround is this amulet.

The cheap one I got doesn't have the chaos damage multiplier but its good enough for now :D. Getting aspect of the spider in was worth it for me
if I have strike skills on gloves what will be best annoint for amulet?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
if I have strike skills on gloves what will be best annoint for amulet?

Corruption probably should be the best one. Swift Venoms is solid too.
"
BzyxXx escreveu:
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:
Newbie here who's on their way with a Pest Strike build and I really like it so far. Using a slightly different variant then going transition back to the one you had in your Path of Building.

One glaring question though, in your guide (and alot of other guids I see for Pest) I see people wanting Enlighten Level 4 for their Herald of Agony. Even in your build you say

"
4L gloves Herald of Agony - Culling Strike - Malevolence - Enlighten 4
(Enlighten 4 is needed if you want Culling strike for Herald of Agony. Otherwise lvl 3 is enough.)

What exactly does this mean? Don't take Culling Strike if I don't have Rank 4 Enlighten? Skip Enlighten entirely? More experienced friends of mine are warning me about Enlighten as according to them it not only takes SERIOUS dedication to level (or grind Chaos for the Div cards) , but getting it to Level 4 is unbelievably risky due to the nature of Corruption.

Is there something else that you can take in this slot or am I misunderstanding a fundamental here that has gone over my head as a new player?

Its because Herlad of Agony with Culling Strike take more mana reservation and without enlighten 4 we dont have mana for skills or we have to low mana. If You have Enlighten 3 then dont take culling strike :) Remember: we use Herald of Agony, Malevolence and Aspect of the Spider/Crab. For me Culling Strike is nice qol :)

So what would be the recommended setup or alternative to Culling Strike until someone would get Enlighten 4? (Or possibly forego it due to the headache)
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:

So what would be the recommended setup or alternative to Culling Strike until someone would get Enlighten 4? (Or possibly forego it due to the headache)

Just don't use Culling Strike (or anything) at all. Leave it unlinked.
"

Just play without Culling Strike on Herald of Agony :) And if You dont like this low mana try play Herald of Agony with Culling Strike but without Aspect of the Spider.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:

Swap in plaguebearer instead of culling strike. It gives a nice damage boost early on.
Hi there! First of all, thanks for the guide, the first time I played Viper Strike was on my first ever char, and it was a mess haha missed the sound it does when you bash things with it. The guide is very good and has a lot of useful information.

Decided to try this build after getting tired of the TR gameplay. Bought most of the equipment and dived into maps.

I'd like to ask for some help tho: I'm squishy, I'm unable to get past lvl92, and getting one shot even at T13 maps (not juiced or anything). Have some Exalts, and wanted to know:

- With my current gear, upgrading life on amulet, a better ring and belt (to cap light res), and trying to reach around +5k life, would the survivability get better? I'm thinking of getting a lv4 Elighten to use all auras as well.
- I took some defensive nodes on the tree, looking for better block rates. Damage is ok, I just wanted to rip less.

My current gear (any feedback is apreciated):

finally finished my claws wooot

well minor quality improvements are still needed but basically done.

Última edição por fateovnorns em 28 de jan de 2021 14:41:06

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional