[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
__FEL__ escreveu:
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Should i bought first 6l perfect form or 6l Loreweave and start gearing for transcendence build? Both armor cost same amount in exalts, but i can buy only one right now.
Also where i can farm enought exalts for full transcendence build? Looks like build not good for red maps, right now i farm Valdo's nest with harbingers, but sometimes i just take oneshot from this monsters when i still farm t11-12 maps. Veritania and Drox even on 3 watchstones still one shot me from attacks. Also when i try 6 bosses crucible i also die 2 times. Also bosses with high burst damage one shot me too, like mineral pools map boss or forking river boss. How i suppose to kill such bosses in melee if they just use one skill and destroy me in seconds?

at first glance:
you are missing the "wind dancer" notable, which should give you a ton more armour. you could also move some skillpoints into "swagger", "blade barrier" and change your coralitos to a rumis resulting in nearly max block.

I try take this passives but now i have only 4k hp pool, because i reset many hp nods for this.
I just made the switch to the transcendence build and holy moly. The build really takes off now, and i got still plenty of slots open to upgrade.

Cheers for the build. One of my favorites so far.
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:

I try take this passives but now i have only 4k hp pool, because i reset many hp nods for this.

I was having the same issue. What worked to me was:
- I was having enough dps already, so respecd some dps nodes for block nodes while dual wielding
- Farmed some currency to upgrade my equipment (more life in all slots, if possible), also getting a jewel with +x% to maximum life helped a lot. Tried speccing into life nodes as well, and at +5k life I stopped getting one shot
- Try hitting mobs and then whirlwinding away, let the poison do its work and avoid staying too much time stationary.
Leaving some of my projects out here in case it can inspire you guys.

The enchant is not too hard to get and helps damage a lot.

Getting chaos res on this was lucky.
"
Yalpe escreveu:

Nice work on them, congratz! I know almost nothing about crafting, do you know of a guide or something I could take a look into to learn to craft stuff? For instance, I have no idea the order of currency to use to reach these stats on a belt, when to use Harvest, Fossils or anything else, etc.

Would this be correct? I think I would try some fossils on a base Stygian with crafted influence, using more defense fossils and maybe one for chaos?
"
Yalpe escreveu:

What to give us a preview of your crafting process?
Heyhoo,

im currently playin this build in non Transcendent Version, when i swap into Transcendent, im way mor tankier or not ?

And how big is the dmg loss?
Question. I've been running into the chaos implicit claws in heists and was wondering if they would be better than imperials for crafting? Is there a large difference either way? The base attack speed seems to be the same at 1.6.
Should I use this over my wasps nest or keep rolling for the better Attack Speed.

Hit it on my 4th roll.

Última edição por motokorth em 29 de jan de 2021 12:26:38
"
motokorth escreveu:
Is this worth using over a wasp nest? I only hit T4 attack speed.

You dont even need to use it, but for these questions use Path of Building:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

You can load your character into this tool and then replace your Wasps Nest with your claw. It will show you exactly how much the damage difference is.

For your claw it does about 30% more damage then either of your Wasp Nests. That is a huge difference.

You also have an open prefix on it, so you can bench craft "chaos damage over time multiplier" (you need to unveil this craft from veiled weapons in Betrayal missions are get them through Rituals).
You will then jump to over 40% more damage, even with the first tier of the craft.

Enjoy.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional