[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
magedf escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:

Very good stuff man! Take a look at my cluster setup. While non-intuitive, it adds a crap ton of dps. You can also try to get a +1 gem corrupted loreweave.

You're absolutely right, when I plugged the cluster in POB it added like 10m dmg. Will look into it. Thanks for the help and all the useful posts.

Its very easy to craft the large jewel.

-Alt spam for 35% inc effect and regal until you have a workable base
-aug caster then rem/add until you get 3% AS
-aug caster for unholy grace
-aug life them rem/add until T1
"
magedf escreveu:
If there's something missing on my gear that can be easily improved, please suggest it.
Your rings, the missing inc. max. life on your belt and the non-perfect Rumi's bother me the most.
Especially the Circle.
Get some Onslaught or Faster Poisons on there!

Apart from the that and some remove/add here and there - great job on the gear.
I am reaching the limit with the equipment that I can get in "Trade".

How do they see it? now I'm pushing 100, because I'm going 93 and I don't have the full cluster.

"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
magedf escreveu:
If there's something missing on my gear that can be easily improved, please suggest it.
Your rings, the missing inc. max. life on your belt and the non-perfect Rumi's bother me the most.
Especially the Circle.
Get some Onslaught or Faster Poisons on there!

Apart from the that and some remove/add here and there - great job on the gear.

I bought a new Rumi's and got a 21 blood rage
Will probably work on the rings, t1 life, and resists yea. I will need a new belt because there is a very good change I remove the t1 life on mine using harvest trying to get the %life.

"
Yalpe escreveu:

I crafted the jewel like you suggested. FYI, augment attack after getting the increased effect and cast speed always guarantees Unholy Grace. Augmenting caster may result in Misery Everlasting.

Here's the pob with the small updates: https://pastebin.com/Grw2hkgm

Thanks for all your suggestions guys.
"
jcosovnikar escreveu:

How do they see it? now I'm pushing 100, because I'm going 93 and I don't have the full cluster.

Your belt is really bad, why did you craft ele dmg on it? Get one with more life / chaos damage if you can. Also your Circle of Anguish has the wrong mods, you want Chaos Resistance and Buff Effect. You can probably get a way better helmet too, if you can afford it look for a hunter base with that enchant to try and craft "Nearby enemies have -9% to Chaos Res"
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
magedf escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:

I crafted the jewel like you suggested. FYI, augment attack after getting the increased effect and cast speed always guarantees Unholy Grace. Augmenting caster may result in Misery Everlasting.
You can only hit Misery Everlasting if your prefixes aren't full though.
You are right that an "augement attack" will always hit Unholy Grace.

"
DaCurse escreveu:
"
jcosovnikar escreveu:

Your belt is really bad, why did you craft ele dmg on it? Get one with more life / chaos damage if you can. Also your Circle of Anguish has the wrong mods, you want Chaos Resistance and Buff Effect. You can probably get a way better helmet too, if you can afford it look for a hunter base with that enchant to try and craft "Nearby enemies have -9% to Chaos Res"

You meant Circlet of Nostalgia there DaCurse? ;-)
Buff effect or increased chaos damage while effected by Herald of Agony are both okay.
You definitely want the chaos res though.
Última edição por blastinMot em 2 de mar de 2021 13:50:24
"
DaCurse escreveu:
"
jcosovnikar escreveu:

Thanks a lot!

Yes, the belt and the helmet are the next changes. The belt costs me about 40ex one with chaos damage and more vitality and resistance.

The helmet costs, there are not many options, I will have to go for a good base with the enchantment and pull the craft :)

The elemental of the belt, I bought it and that's it.

You say that the ring does not have those implicit? poison damage right?

TX!
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
magedf escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:

You can only hit Misery Everlasting if your prefixes aren't full though.
You are right that an "augement attack" will always hit Unholy Grace.

"
DaCurse escreveu:
"
jcosovnikar escreveu:

You meant Circlet of Nostalgia there Vennto? ;-)
Buff effect or increased chaos damage while effected by Herald of Agony are both okay.
You definetily want the chaos res though.

Ahhhhhhh uhhh I just noticed the ring :( I have mana reserved T_T

I'm going to change it right now.

What should i craft on this helm, i'm thinking about getting T2 accuracy, because i could get resistance elsewhere too. My ring and amulet can be improved easily, specially if i don't have to worry about accuracy on ring.

But what about prefixes? (Will go for T1 life at some point most likely, but right now that T2 will do.) What would be best other 2 mods? % Evasion rating and phys taken as lightning?

Money isnt that big of a problem but i don't really just wanna throw in the wind either. (I don't feel like i need any more defence or damage, it's more of a practice crafting for me, 1st time i have ever used even a conqueror exalted orb lol)
Última edição por brakeme123 em 2 de mar de 2021 18:18:57
"
brakeme123 escreveu:

What should i craft on this helm, i'm thinking about getting T2 accuracy, because i could get resistance elsewhere too. My ring and amulet can be improved easily, specially if i don't have to worry about accuracy on ring.

But what about prefixes? (Will go for T1 life at some point most likely, but right now that T2 will do.) What would be best other 2 mods? % Evasion rating and phys taken as lightning?

Money isnt that big of a problem but i don't really just wanna throw in the wind either. (I don't feel like i need any more defence or damage, it's more of a practice crafting for me, 1st time i have ever used even a conqueror exalted orb lol)

Some options here:
T1 accuracy is just 9 tries with harvest "augment attack".
So if you go for accuracy, even T1 is in reach.

Prefixes should include phys taken as lightning (elevated would be nice too).

Crafting bench also offers some options, mostly veiled crafts:
Durations of ailments you inflict while focussed (suffix) - nice damage boost, if you have lots of faster poisons on your character, can be put on left mouse button
Physical damage reduction while focussed (prefix) - offers more defence than the 15 life craft
+1 Melee strike range (prefix) - if you think you lack range
Última edição por blastinMot em 2 de mar de 2021 18:54:03

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional