[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

It's item level 82. Can't hit a T1 accuracy sadly also remove attack/add attack shouldn't hit phys reflect because it has no attack tag so that should be easy craft. As i realised by checking poedb a little, can't even hit phys as lightning T1 either. Or can you use awakened orb again after u already have 2 mods? Will it keep the old influenced ones?
"
brakeme123 escreveu:
It's item level 82. Can't hit a T1 accuracy sadly also remove attack/add attack shouldn't hit phys reflect because it has no attack tag so that should be easy craft.
Shame it's ilvl 82. :(
Yeah, phys reflect doesn't have attack tag. Just searched for "attack" in my browser and was too fast looking at the mods.

"
brakeme123 escreveu:
As i realised by checking poedb a little, can't even hit phys as lightning T1 either. Or can you use awakened orb again after u already have 2 mods? Will it keep the old influenced ones?
Can't use awakener's orb on double influenced items.
You could MAven Orb to elevate T2 phys as lightning to T1 and from there to T0. Risky though.

Edit:
If you want to go for phys as light T1 or T0 with Mavens orb:
- get two prefix influence mods
- one of them phys as lightning
- open prefix to craft "Suffixes can't be changed"
- wouldn't be a bad idea to have suffixes full (with Accuracy for example)
- Maven Orb for 100% chance to hit one of the prefixes
- get lucky
Última edição por blastinMot em 2 de mar de 2021 19:03:00
First of all, huge thanks to Tornstein for coming up with the build. It's completely insane, I am farming fully juiced 100% Deli Fractured Maps, bossing and mapping with ease. Clear is amazing with the right clusters, build is so tanky I can face tank 2-3 breachlords at once in 70%+ quant "The Hidden invitaion". In regular maps, even 100% Deli with less rippy mods I feel close to immortal as long as I have flasks and Molten/Vaal Molten up (95% of the time).

Also wanted to thank Vennto, Yalpe and all the others who are pushing the build to its limits and sharing how to do it. I still have room for improvement but I already spent hundreds of exalts on another build I will start playing soon. Will likely go back at league end and min-max this one.

The build's capabilities allowed me to go way further than I have ever before in a league and kept me excited to play and farm.

Also wanted to share something I use to make Fractured Maps even easier.

These jewells allow me to abuse the self-poison sextant and get 1200% increased damage (almost doubles damage in POB) and 600% move speed throughout almost the whole map. I am using Viper Strike for this, because it has way longer poison duration than PS and that duration translates to it lasting longer on ourselves.

Very important! You can't do this without the poison immunity that you get on the Watcher's eye - it costs around 25-30ex with both mods, but it's really worth it. Also you need to spec out of the chance to cause bleed node leading to Dirty Techniques (we don't have bleed immunity and bleeding will kill us very quickly cause bleeds are also reflected to us). That's why went out of the Dirty Techniques node and just annointed it.

This cluster jewel gives us the clear we lose from going VS instead of PS.

Unspeakable Gifts - chance to cause chaos explosions.

Sry for the long post, just wanted to share a lot of stuff, since the build is amazing.
Última edição por Konnorad em 3 de mar de 2021 08:10:13
Finallyyyyyyyy reached 100!! Working and playing poe is hard oof :P
Where does the Loreweave/Transcendence get reliable Blind from? Also how good is charge sustain with Swagger (vs. single targets)?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Última edição por DaCurse em 3 de mar de 2021 12:02:39
"
DaCurse escreveu:
Where does the Loreweave/Transcendence get reliable Blind from? Also how good is charge sustain with Swagger (vs. single targets)?

Witchfire Brew
Non-reliable, but better than nothing.
You could also grab Silent Steps for blind if you want; it's in reach of your thread of hope, and is arguably worth more than a 4% life node.
I keep dying to any pack of mobs with ranged attacks. im not sure why. i followed the PoB almost exactly, a little things off and no watchers eye. yet when i get close to a ranged group they melt me instantly. am i doing something wrong? or is the build meant to be this squishy? the most recent pack of mobs were skeleton archers on a T16 map.
"
Cirith_ escreveu:
I keep dying to any pack of mobs with ranged attacks. im not sure why. i followed the PoB almost exactly, a little things off and no watchers eye. yet when i get close to a ranged group they melt me instantly. am i doing something wrong? or is the build meant to be this squishy? the most recent pack of mobs were skeleton archers on a T16 map.

Pantheons maybe?
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
Cirith_ escreveu:

Pantheons maybe?

Would pantheons really change that? I use lunaris and shakari.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional