[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Would pantheons really change that? I use lunaris and shakari.

Nope. But going Transendence would.

"
or is the build meant to be this squishy?

Transendence surely isn´t. And you could at least go max block and stop that nonsense with Fenumus Weaves and get Atziris.
Última edição por Vennto em 4 de mar de 2021 03:55:46
How's "target 1 additional nearby enemy" work? does it help clear and on boss, does it make you stiked you twice?

"
How's "target 1 additional nearby enemy" work? does it help clear and on boss, does it make you stiked you twice?

It pretty much does exactly what it sais: We can not attack multiple enemies with our Skills. Striking 1 or elevated 2 additional targets means when running into groups that you will target 1 or 2 additional target. That results in more leech and - the more important thing: more AoE-Spread since the poison proliferation now starts from more targets.

In terms of single targets it has 0 impact, but you defintely will feel the results in the maven fights since you are able to attack multiple bosses like that.
"
Vennto escreveu:

"

It pretty much does exactly what it sais: We can not attack multiple enemies with our Skills. Striking 1 or elevated 2 additional targets means when running into groups that you will target 1 or 2 additional target. That results in more leech and - the more important thing: more AoE-Spread since the poison proliferation now starts from more targets.

In terms of single targets it has 0 impact, but you defintely will feel the results in the maven fights since you are able to attack multiple bosses like that.

Thz for the answer!!
Amazing build.

I've followed the guide from leveling progressing into the base build and once I collected enough rings to make a loreweave I leveled up to the transcendence build.

Absolutely amazing experience from lv 1 to 96.

This build has got me looking at my PoB non-stop for upgrades.
For the large cluster, to get all 3 mods (Touch of Cruelty, Unspeakable Gifts and Wicked Pall) is really expensive (10+ ex). If you were to remove one, which is the least valuable and how big of a drop off is it in terms of dps and survivability?

Also, on the helm, is it more important to have the enchant or "nearby enemies have -9% chaos res"?
Última edição por jackals1234 em 4 de mar de 2021 19:44:11
"
Amazing build.

I've followed the guide from leveling progressing into the base build and once I collected enough rings to make a loreweave I leveled up to the transcendence build.

Absolutely amazing experience from lv 1 to 96.

This build has got me looking at my PoB non-stop for upgrades.

Thanks for the feedback :) And it underlines what we always preach: Just follow the build with logical progressions and it should work out just fine. Happy to hear you enjoyed it!

"
For the large cluster, to get all 3 mods (Touch of Cruelty, Unspeakable Gifts and Wicked Pall) is really expensive (10+ ex). If you were to remove one, which is the least valuable and how big of a drop off is it in terms of dps and survivability?

First of all, no. It is not that 10ex+. Second: Of course you can ignore the explo-mod. The clear of this build is high enough and this node does nothing for Single Target AND is the hardest to get. So if you want to drop one, this is the one you should cast aside.

"
Also, on the helm, is it more important to have the enchant or "nearby enemies have -9% chaos res"?

This question is already answered twice in the very recent pages. Go search.
400 pages bump xD
Thanks for the info. One last question:

What are the last 10 points taken in the Transcendence PoB tree?
For those who have transitioned to the cluster jewel set up, what are your life pools at?

I'd like to transition to clusters, but my health would drop from 4.8k down to 4.5k and i think its a sign for me to farm some more currency to get some beefier gear.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional