[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey I went through many pages but u know 400 are too many to read them all now. I saw this guide long ago and I was thinking about doing some venom gyre experiment and remembered about your build.
I see the pastebin is still there but you said you are doing assassin version for ranged skills.

May I know when is this assassin version coming? I always thought both were pretty much even when it comes to poison builds. Pathfinder is tankier but how much toughness do you sacrifice on the assassin route?

I have more doubts but dont want to be overwhelming. Any info that you can provide me will be really appreciated :)
I’m level 95 and doing fine with 3.8k health. If you have the gear don’t get too concerned with the health pool. The multiple levels of defence make up for the lack of health. Only things that nearly catch me out are bleeds if I don’t notice. 49” monitor and no customisable UI make me a sad lad.
Hey, I was looking for some new gloves and saw some with culling strike and all the good stats, would culling strike in gloves change any gem links with herald of agony?

"
Fcek escreveu:
Hey, I was looking for some new gloves and saw some with culling strike and all the good stats, would culling strike in gloves change any gem links with herald of agony?

If you have Culling Strike mod on gloves you don't need Culling Strike support gem.
Also mod doesn't affect socketed gems so it won't reserve more mana.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 6 de mar de 2021 06:52:15
"
Darkblade97 escreveu:
Hey I went through many pages but u know 400 are too many to read them all now. I saw this guide long ago and I was thinking about doing some venom gyre experiment and remembered about your build.
I see the pastebin is still there but you said you are doing assassin version for ranged skills.

May I know when is this assassin version coming? I always thought both were pretty much even when it comes to poison builds. Pathfinder is tankier but how much toughness do you sacrifice on the assassin route?

I have more doubts but dont want to be overwhelming. Any info that you can provide me will be really appreciated :)

Assassin ascendancy supplements ranged skills perfectly because they have short poison duration time while Assassin is the only ascendancy that has unlimited damage scaling with poison thru duration.

It will probably be ready for the next league and it will be viable for everything although not as tanky as this one. Defenses will be based on dodge primarily.

Being ranged and with capped dodge will make it very smooth to play.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Fcek escreveu:

If you have Culling Strike mod on gloves you don't need Culling Strike support gem.

yeah thats why im wondering what would be good in place of culling strike gem
"
Fcek escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Fcek escreveu:

yeah thats why im wondering what would be good in place of culling strike gem

Better use suffix for resistances or chaos dot multi. But if you can fit it why not.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 6 de mar de 2021 08:16:03
Headhunter good for this build? Should i buy it right now and lvl up to 100 (almost lvl 98 already) or if i upgrade this build further i remove random deaths and can be easily lvl up to 100? I just die sometimes from one shots, dont know whats kills me, lvl 97 even one death retutn me on hours back. Any ideas?
"
Headhunter good for this build? Should i buy it right now and lvl up to 100 (almost lvl 98 already) or if i upgrade this build further i remove random deaths and can be easily lvl up to 100? I just die sometimes from one shots, dont know whats kills me, lvl 97 even one death retutn me on hours back. Any ideas?

1. Nope, not particularly
2. Random deaths are very unlikely with a maxed out transendent version. So upgrade the rest instead of buying Hh.
Hey guys

I've played this as a starter until mapping became a bit hard, then I switched to other builds. So in the meantime I was slowly crafting through harvest and such and I thought I got some nice upgrades for this build so I thought I would try it out again. I know it's not the best gear, but I have the 6L form and all the other recommended stuff mentioned for the base version of the build. And while the damage is nice and I'm mostly 1 tapping things, I in return get 1 tapped by tier 14+ bosses. Not sure if I'm missing something or I actually need to dodge everything to not get clapped.

Since I don't know what's left to upgrade, beside going for the transcending version I just thought I'd ask if someone has any ideas of what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the help and have a good one :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional