[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
blastinMot escreveu:

And regarding fitting attack speed - you could craft some boots/try to get better jewels to make the resists work.

Ofc they deserve it but that was a pretty lucky aug life and since I have upgrades that are more important than t1 life for example the boots you mentioned; i am just gonna delay that.
Btw what do you guys think about onslaught on hit synthesised base or even circle of nostalgia?
Última edição por Orestiada em 8 de mar de 2021 17:20:09
"
Ofc they deserve it but that was a pretty lucky aug life and since I have upgrades that are more important than t1 life for example the boots you mentioned; i am just gonna delay that.
Btw what do you guys think about onslaught on hit synthesised base or even circle of nostalgia?

Yep, it´s a good pick, especially on Circle of Nostalgia. I wouldn´t go for it on a synthesized base, I think you can get more out of it.
is there a way to find proper militant jewel?

always screwes one of the important nodes...
"
domac escreveu:

make sure to get Uncorrupted Jewel and use divine orb to roll it instead of buying new militian since its cheaper. Afraid that its totally rng based, im on my 7-8th rolls before i got one without ''bricking'' any notable.
"
Orestiada escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

And regarding fitting attack speed - you could craft some boots/try to get better jewels to make the resists work.

In a perfect world Onslaught + Faster Poison on one ring and Faster Poison + (2) other good mods on the other ring.
In reality you will end up with onslaught + another mediocre mod, which will be fine.
Onslaught on synth base only if you have a great Faster Poison Circlet, that you can't give up.
"
ssampiseth escreveu:
"
domac escreveu:

make sure to get Uncorrupted Jewel and use divine orb to roll it instead of buying new militian since its cheaper. Afraid that its totally rng based, im on my 7-8th rolls before i got one without ''bricking'' any notable.
Divining is not cheaper, its just faster if you have the currency.
Buying/testing/reselling is cheaper, because you basically don't lose money on it. The rest is up to rng.
Última edição por blastinMot em 9 de mar de 2021 01:43:16
Hey all, I've been using this build and basically smashing all content in the game but I know I can improve it more. Any tips on what I should be focussing on?

POB - https://pastebin.com/MMsd1Ljm
"
BruceyB_ escreveu:
Hey all, I've been using this build and basically smashing all content in the game but I know I can improve it more. Any tips on what I should be focussing on?

POB - https://pastebin.com/MMsd1Ljm

Most obvious is the missing Chaos Damage over Time Multi on Gloves as well as Amulet.
Amulet has the wrong base as well.
Not sure about the synthesised ring base - guess you had this from another build? Doesn't make much sense to craft this from scratch, as there are more beneficial bases.
I like your Circlet of Nostalgia.
"
blastinMot escreveu:
In a perfect world Onslaught + Faster Poison on one ring and Faster Poison + (2) other good mods on the other ring.
In reality you will end up with onslaught + another mediocre mod, which will be fine.
Onslaught on synth base only if you have a great Faster Poison Circlet, that you can't give up.

There is a dude selling an onslaught synthesised base with damage with ailments for 80ex he just rolled it with crappy stats and sells it. I dont think its worth that much since the onslaught alone goes for 10ex.

I wanted to note for people going for 3ple elevated gloves:
When you are done with the prefixes DO NOT remove add chaos for poison dot multi
instead aug chaos then you will have sth like this:
3 prefixes
Chaos resist (most likely doesnt matter which tier)
Then you would lock prefixes harvest craft non chaos to chaos and you have a pretty good chance of hitting it t1 lets say you succeed you have sth like this:
3 prefixes
Chaos resist
Chaos dot multi
pref cannot be changed
Then what you do is gamble chaos remove, if you remove dot multi you go non chaos to chaos again. I am pretty sure thats a cheaper way since I ended up spending 50ex on r/a chaos and hit t2 chaos multi only twice. In the end its an expensive upgrade but I think this makes it a little cheaper.

Also, I wanted to share some trade links for synthesised bases and circle of nostalgia since most people dont know how to use count search options and such, if you think I am missing any usefull mod let me know!
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Kn7XoRRF5 (synthesised base search)
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/7Xw0MWgH5 (circle of nostalgia base)
"
Orestiada escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

There is a dude selling an onslaught synthesised base with damage with ailments for 80ex he just rolled it with crappy stats and sells it. I dont think its worth that much since the onslaught alone goes for 10ex.

Onslaught + Faster Poison would probably be worth 80Ex, but any of the "10-20% increased damage" stats wouldn't be worth a lot in my book.

Faster Poisons
Max. life
20 int or str
+1 max charge
movement speed
attack speed
+(150–250) to Accuracy Rating
Adds (11–13) to (19–23) Chaos Damage
-3 to Total Mana Cost of Skills

These are the most interesting ones in my opinion.

divergent riposte works nicely to get onslaught

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional