[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Hey guys

I've played this as a starter until mapping became a bit hard, then I switched to other builds. So in the meantime I was slowly crafting through harvest and such and I thought I got some nice upgrades for this build so I thought I would try it out again. I know it's not the best gear, but I have the 6L form and all the other recommended stuff mentioned for the base version of the build. And while the damage is nice and I'm mostly 1 tapping things, I in return get 1 tapped by tier 14+ bosses. Not sure if I'm missing something or I actually need to dodge everything to not get clapped.

Since I don't know what's left to upgrade, beside going for the transcending version I just thought I'd ask if someone has any ideas of what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the help and have a good one :)

Nope. Just go for transendence.
"

Hey guys

I've played this as a starter until mapping became a bit hard, then I switched to other builds. So in the meantime I was slowly crafting through harvest and such and I thought I got some nice upgrades for this build so I thought I would try it out again. I know it's not the best gear, but I have the 6L form and all the other recommended stuff mentioned for the base version of the build. And while the damage is nice and I'm mostly 1 tapping things, I in return get 1 tapped by tier 14+ bosses. Not sure if I'm missing something or I actually need to dodge everything to not get clapped.

Since I don't know what's left to upgrade, beside going for the transcending version I just thought I'd ask if someone has any ideas of what I'm doing wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the help and have a good one :)

I think he isnt using proper flask and its the first thing i saw... and its kinda core of the build, so he can push base version further but as mention transcendence is much better.

I got a question.. is there anyone who isnt playing/has a free(free to buy) helemt with lab enchant? i did try to run labs/fossil craft i was super unlucky and there is none on the market at this moment
Última edição por furtherthanever em 7 de mar de 2021 20:13:35
Gloves Finished finally wish i could fit some attack speed in there :x
"
Orestiada escreveu:
They also deserve T1 life.
And regarding fitting attack speed - you could craft some boots/try to get better jewels to make the resists work.
Última edição por blastinMot em 8 de mar de 2021 02:08:39
"
Orestiada escreveu:

Nice dude. What im working on too. Get rid of the cold res and add attack speed? Also does the melee damage do much for us?
Última edição por white0ut em 8 de mar de 2021 06:30:15
Hey.

Got a question for Delirious Farmer version.
It says we have Blind, but I'm struggling to see it (pun intended).

So just wondering if I need to get it on claw, or it comes from somewhere else.

Thanks.
Archer build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989
Totem witch build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1303239
Última edição por Asva em 8 de mar de 2021 04:57:13
I am struggling a lot with the helmet enchantment. Basically I have been searching for a DEX based helmet iLvl 85+ with the withering step debuffs enchantment for days but it's almost non-existent. Any idea how to get this enchantment on my helmet easily ? (how many uber lab runs did it take for you guys ?)
"
I am struggling a lot with the helmet enchantment. Basically I have been searching for a DEX based helmet iLvl 85+ with the withering step debuffs enchantment for days but it's almost non-existent. Any idea how to get this enchantment on my helmet easily ? (how many uber lab runs did it take for you guys ?)

This season there are even less lab runners than usual, and people who do it for profit don´t enchant dex-bases as hubris circlet is in general - according to the given meta - worth more. That means it takes quite some luck or quite some time to farm it yourself. There are round about 600 helmet enchants, so with around 85 gift-runs u should have a fair chance to get it.

Most people that I know bought it on the rare occasions they found one but yeah, it´s difficult to get your hands on it.
I just make some cash with this build, wants lvl up to 100 right now. Just have question whats gear i should change from what i have right now for more luxury version? I have ~60 exalts.

Also i have question about boots with elusive and tailwind, this will be good alternative for atziri step? Elusive from boots will be stack with elusive from withering step? Or i can easily skip this mod? Tailwind works with pestilent strike? I never use tailwind before, dont know how it works.

Right now have this gear, would be great if anyone check it and say whats i should change and whats mods i can use in harvest craft for best effectivity.

"
I just make some cash with this build, wants lvl up to 100 right now. Just have question whats gear i should change from what i have right now for more luxury version? I have ~60 exalts.

Just browse the last 15-20 pages, there is plenty of inspiration to be found. With 60 ex you don´t need a babysitter watching over your items anymore.

"
Also i have question about boots with elusive and tailwind, this will be good alternative for atziri step? Elusive from boots will be stack with elusive from withering step? Or i can easily skip this mod? Tailwind works with pestilent strike? I never use tailwind before, dont know how it works.

Elusive does not stack, so you would still lose it on use with withering step. Also, tailwind does work, yes - we have quite a low crit rate in general but with the extreme attack speed it is somewhat reliable. That being said, not the best mod for this build. For different ideas I recall my first answer: browse the last pages, there are other good variants for rare boots.
Última edição por Vennto em 8 de mar de 2021 16:30:39

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional