[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
blastinMot escreveu:

Onslaught + Faster Poison would probably be worth 80Ex, but any of the "10-20% increased damage" stats wouldn't be worth a lot in my book.

Faster Poisons
Max. life
20 int or str
+1 max charge
movement speed
attack speed
+(150–250) to Accuracy Rating
Adds (11–13) to (19–23) Chaos Damage
-3 to Total Mana Cost of Skills

These are the most interesting ones in my opinion.

Now that I think about it; it should be worth getting +20 strength somewhere if you are minmaxing taking up a suffix in the amulet really hurts and i am not willing to lose attack speed on jewels tbh. Also what about life gained on hit i think its pretty busted you could go for 2 void fangs that way right?
Última edição por Orestiada em 9 de mar de 2021 12:35:37
"
blastinMot escreveu:

Most obvious is the missing Chaos Damage over Time Multi on Gloves as well as Amulet.
Amulet has the wrong base as well.
Not sure about the synthesised ring base - guess you had this from another build? Doesn't make much sense to craft this from scratch, as there are more beneficial bases.
I like your Circlet of Nostalgia.

Thanks for the response - Gloves / Amulet and the Ring were my first thoughts. The synthesized ring was only there to fill resistances and accuracy nothing more.

The Circlet of Nostalgia was a steal at 20c :)
"
castakouille escreveu:
divergent riposte works nicely to get onslaught

Not sure on this, because Yalpe tried it and wasn't too happy with it.

"
Orestiada escreveu:
"
blastinMot escreveu:

Onslaught + Faster Poison would probably be worth 80Ex, but any of the "10-20% increased damage" stats wouldn't be worth a lot in my book.

Faster Poisons
Max. life
20 int or str
+1 max charge
movement speed
attack speed
+(150–250) to Accuracy Rating
Adds (11–13) to (19–23) Chaos Damage
-3 to Total Mana Cost of Skills

These are the most interesting ones in my opinion.

Now that I think about it; it should be worth getting +20 strength somewhere if you are minmaxing taking up a suffix in the amulet really hurts and i am not willing to lose attack speed on jewels tbh. Also what about life gained on hit i think its pretty busted you could go for 2 void fangs that way right?
It's a combination of str and int being the problem though. I agree it would be great to free a suffix with this, but for the last few weeks I didn't see any good synthesised rings with Onslaught or Faster Poisons.
The best being Faster Poison + random resists or something like that.

Regarding life gain on hit - yes it's a good implicit. Not sure if it's enough to go for 2 Void Fangs but certainly worth a try.
Última edição por blastinMot em 9 de mar de 2021 13:20:42
"
blastinMot escreveu:

Regarding life gain on hit - yes it's a good implicit. Not sure if it's enough to go for 2 Void Fangs but certainly worth a try.

Well I can try making it work can wear 2 of these and dive into a full juiced t19 canyon harbinger pack and see what happens xD
So wanted to share my finished helmet; BIG BIG thanks to mot for his insane r/a life rng!
Última edição por Orestiada em 9 de mar de 2021 20:18:34

What should my next go to be for item upgrades? Im right around 5.5m dps right now according to POB.
Why in cluster version author use Unspekable gifts instead Unholy grace? Cost 6+ ex for gifts, give nothing, because pestilent strike already have big AoE, also not works against bosses. Also he use low tolerance + wasting affliction, both have less damage than from brush with death + circling oblivion.

If we just use my clusters we can save almost 10+ ex and can deal more dps to bosses. Maybe this clusters better for viper strike? But still i prefer more dps for bosses instead aoe.
"
What should my next go to be for item upgrades? Im right around 5.5m dps right now according to POB.

Your gear exceeds the maximum stuff from the guide already, so from this point onwards just browse the last 15 pages, u have tons of inspiration for the next level of gear - or just look literally one post higher? Orestiada has good gear, just check out his whole item setup.

"
If we just use my clusters we can save almost 10+ ex and can deal more dps to bosses. Maybe this clusters better for viper strike? But still i prefer more dps for bosses instead aoe.

So stick with yours.
Everything is just a suggestion. I personally like to play with the explosions. Wasting affliction has higher dps, the number in PoB drops most likely due to lower poison duration. Especially when using Viper that´s good since anything above 5 seconds is unrealistic. The best large cluster for damage is the one used by Yalpe by the way.
Última edição por Vennto em 10 de mar de 2021 04:13:13
I read the whole of this thread late at work one night and I'm sure I read about culling strike on gloves in here somewhere but can't find it again. Is it something worth trying to get? Seems like when you double influence you're stuck with choosing either culling strike or increased damage over time as the influence to take from warlords. The problem is that neither of these carry a modifier to craft them in through harvest. I've had 2 goes at double influencing gloves and not got lucky with the mod on either. I guess its down to add influence harvest craft and hope you don't brick the item by getting something that isn't removable or doubles up with a mod that you would want to keep?

"
I read the whole of this thread late at work one night and I'm sure I read about culling strike on gloves in here somewhere but can't find it again. Is it something worth trying to get? Seems like when you double influence you're stuck with choosing either culling strike or increased damage over time as the influence to take from warlords. The problem is that neither of these carry a modifier to craft them in through harvest. I've had 2 goes at double influencing gloves and not got lucky with the mod on either. I guess its down to add influence harvest craft and hope you don't brick the item by getting something that isn't removable or doubles up with a mod that you would want to keep?

If you hit something u can´t remove you can just try to get it with some non-chaos to chaos mod for example, completely yolo annull it and if you hit it, perfect. If not: just start over completely. Right now awakener orbs are only 4ex, so taking into account a single harvest craft can be 25-30 percent of that you are better off with getting a new base and doing it again. it´s a different story with elevated mods though.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional