[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
il_yuha escreveu:
good day! I can't find a guide on how to create a helmet with two influences. thank
Look for guides/youtube videos on how to craft using an "Awakener's Orb".
Última edição por blastinMot em 12 de mar de 2021 13:09:13
Hey, any suggestions for what I could imorove in my build? Im clearing 100% del maps pretty god and cant find next step that could improve that. I thought of hitting gloves with strike 2 nearby enemies, what ya think?

https://pastebin.com/9VnKNf2Q
"
Hey, any suggestions for what I could imorove in my build? Im clearing 100% del maps pretty god and cant find next step that could improve that. I thought of hitting gloves with strike 2 nearby enemies, what ya think?

Really? Clearing 100%, thinking about using Maven-Orbs and you still need others to fix your gear?

Put in the work and do some research, for example in the profiles of the other players that posted final gear in the last 20 pages. If you still need others to give you tips what specific stat to improve you shouldn´t have better gear.
Última edição por Vennto em 14 de mar de 2021 10:41:33
"
Vennto escreveu:
"

Really? Clearing 100%, thinking about using Maven-Orbs and you still need others to fix your gear?

Put in the work and do some research, for example in the profiles of the other players that posted final gear in the last 20 pages. If you still need others to give you tips what specific stat to improve you shouldn´t have better gear.

Lol. Chill man, I know there are more experienced players than me and can provide feedback to what is next fastest route to improvement, I'm just asking for suggestions, who hurt u so much that you need to be a dick.

"
If you still need others to give you tips what specific stat to improve you shouldn´t have better gear.

This shows exactly why u're probably a neet. Keep that gatekeeping mindset to urself.
"
Lol. Chill man, I know there are more experienced players than me and can provide feedback to what is next fastest route to improvement, I'm just asking for suggestions, who hurt u so much that you need to be a dick.

There´s a pretty simple answer to that: This is one of the most, if not the most supported Forum-Threads in terms of build-guides there is right now. Thorstein, me, Yalpe, Mot and surely others have helped an unimaginable amount with creating the guide, tips, tricks, crafting-advice and any other sources of help here as well as in game.

And it is highly frustrating that all this help that is supposed to ENABLE people lead to more of the same fundamental, basic questions like "check out my gear, what am I supposed to do next kappa?" or "why is my build not working". As someone who put quite some effort and time into that thread to help people on their road to endgame it is quite annoying to see people actually driving a porsche still having their trainingwheels on and asking for generic, much covered and already often mentioned tips.

I am the last that doesn´t help on very specific questions, for example just on the last page where the total amount of mana was an issue that was easy fixable. But you are not asking for specific help. You are asking for others to invest time into your build, check the PoB, check if you followed everything, check what your different upgrade-levels are and then determine how you can spend your 20ex+ since you think about using maven orbs in the most optimal way, while you probably keep farming instead of using your brain for a second on it.

Check out any other guide, you barely get such a detailed leveling-section, let alone different states of the build and tips how to progress even further. But to ask that we repeat pretty much the same stuff on every 2nd page because you are too lazy to even scroll back for 5min is pretty ridiculous.
Última edição por Vennto em 14 de mar de 2021 14:17:14
Do you guys think its too unrealistic to go for these suffixes on the boots?
Tailwind
Faster poisons 15%
10% spell dodge

If you awaken orb the two and hit a removable suffix then you have a 1/3 chance from an aug influence right? (with locked prefixes ofc and imprinted magic base)

Edit: Nvm just did a simulation forgot to count tiers .. chances are just horrific xD
Última edição por Orestiada em 14 de mar de 2021 19:01:42
Calling it for this league and just wanted to give a big shout out to the creator and contributors of this build. This is the longest I've ever played in a league and think that is mostly due to how amazing this build is and also Harvest. Ran out of currency trying to hit T1 speed on my gloves and T1 life on my ring, but here is the final gear which puts me at about 30 million Shaper DPS:

https://pastebin.com/sjJF1Zji

"
white0ut escreveu:
Calling it for this league and just wanted to give a big shout out to the creator and contributors of this build. This is the longest I've ever played in a league and think that is mostly due to how amazing this build is and also Harvest. Ran out of currency trying to hit T1 speed on my gloves and T1 life on my ring, but here is the final gear which puts me at about 30 million Shaper DPS:

https://pastebin.com/sjJF1Zji

Build is indeed insane good work m8!
"
Do you guys think its too unrealistic to go for these suffixes on the boots?
Tailwind
Faster poisons 15%
10% spell dodge

Not at all unrealistic. Wouldn´t go for aug influence though, just go for aug chaos and remove-add chaos til you hit t1 faster poisons.
"
Vennto escreveu:

Not at all unrealistic. Wouldn´t go for aug influence though, just go for aug chaos and remove-add chaos til you hit t1 faster poisons.

Problem is I want that 15% faster poison elevated so I assume you get that first before awakening the item and imprinting it in case I roll a non-removable suffix.
So The item should look like this:
3 random rem-prefixes
15% faster poisons elevated
10% spell dodge
1 random rem-suffix

My thinking was if I dont hit tailwind with aug influence, try to annul save it whether with actual annuls or remove harvest craft; since there are some suffixes with tags. And if I brick it I have my imprint ready to awakener orb again.
I am pretty sure it wont work well trying to go for aug chaos and r/a
Do you think there is a better approach I am missing?
Última edição por Orestiada em 14 de mar de 2021 19:36:00

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional