Overall Game Perfomance state - and why GGG is in silenced mode about it?

Buy gaming PC, not budget PC, not office PC, not PC for the web serfing or watching movies, but PC for playing on max settings. And stop complaining.

PS and stop using office operating system for the gameing.
Última edição por cursorTarget em 9 de abr de 2024 16:06:27
"
kuciol escreveu:
No its not. What they are doing is stacking new fancy shit on top of old frame. There are limitations you just cant overcome by doing that. Thats why some things from poe2 cant be ported to poe1. Performance problems come exactly from this endless stacking of new fluff that most of the time you wont even notice. If games like warframe or wow can work better there should be no excuse for GGG.

You described every other game engine.

"
B00b escreveu:

What is clear is they have put lot of calculations out of the traditional shader pipeline and now GPUs are running hot. Yes, you can do a lot of cool things in a modern GPU, but it must be used with care. That is why the dynamic resolution is now broken and does not even show the real frame rate. A lot of calculations, like color reflections, can be done at vertex mesh stage, instead of a pixel, with similar results but much lower computations.

Wrong. GPU is great for this, CPU is still handling spawning.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Última edição por Dxt44 em 9 de abr de 2024 15:51:10
I have not even considered de possibility to run any sort of raytracing algorithm in the CPU. But in a graphic card all computations are done at framerate, and always do the same operations even in situations when some calculations are not needed. They lack that flexibility. When there are layers over layers of stuff, always will increase the overheat. You cannot say don't do this layer in this section of the screen because there is no light nearby.
It's like reading some random words chatGPT text.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Phrazz escreveu:
Hard to discuss with people that just make shit up. I never said that.

You're trying to run PoE on weaker hardware. You have to choose - play on lower screen resolutions or buy gaming rig. As an option, save money and make upgrade at the end of the year to 5090. Or buy 4090, wait for 5090 rev 2.0 then upgrade.

PS also you need modern CPU and DDR5-8000+
Última edição por cursorTarget em 9 de abr de 2024 16:48:24
It's not just performance that sucks this league.
"
cursorTarget escreveu:

You're trying to run PoE on weaker hardware. You have to choose - play on lower screen resolutions or buy gaming rig. As an option, save money and make upgrade at the end of the year to 5090. Or buy 4090, wait for 5090 rev 2.0 then upgrade.

PS also you need modern CPU and DDR5-8000+

Now I know you're trolling.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
kuciol escreveu:
No its not. What they are doing is stacking new fancy shit on top of old frame. There are limitations you just cant overcome by doing that. Thats why some things from poe2 cant be ported to poe1. Performance problems come exactly from this endless stacking of new fluff that most of the time you wont even notice. If games like warframe or wow can work better there should be no excuse for GGG.

Source? Since you don't work in-house, let me guess...
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Phrazz escreveu:

I am not. Please don't use it as excuse for the bad choice of hardware to play the videogames on PC.
"
cursorTarget escreveu:
"
Phrazz escreveu:

I am not. Please don't use it as excuse for the bad choice of hardware to play the videogames on PC.

Of course you are. You are claiming you have to have a 4090 and DDR5 8000(!!!) RAM to play video games these days, hardware less than 1% of gamers have. You are so far out there that you have to be trolling. If a single game was being balanced around people sitting on that kind of hardware just to play with a fair framerate, the developer would go bankrupt because "no one" could pay their game.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional