Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

"
Waitubold escreveu:
"
newbutnot escreveu:
I like the scarab system changes idea but I think it would be better if you could swap scarabs easier possibly a scarab vendor npc where you can sell / buy scarabs would be awesome.

Interesting idea. They probably won't add an NPC, since those are all voiced and that can get expensive, but something along the lines of an Orb of Horizons situation might also work - "Reforge any scarab into a random scarab of the same tier."

Like... the harvest recipe that we had for years in game and which they REMOVED in same patch they added new scarabs?
They dont want you to change them.
I dont see how you can enjoy the current scarab system, something around 85% of them are worthless because they only modify content if it exists in the map, and if you arent boosting that content on the tree then you have no incentive to run it, so most of the scarabs just accumulate endlessly?

I guess you can try to use the worlds worst trade system to exchange your scarabs with other players, or use the 3 trees to do ALL content, which would be horribly inefficient?

Someone enlighten me, arent you just accumulating dozens or hundreds of worthless scarabs?
"
trixxar escreveu:
I dont see how you can enjoy the current scarab system, something around 85% of them are worthless because they only modify content if it exists in the map, and if you arent boosting that content on the tree then you have no incentive to run it, so most of the scarabs just accumulate endlessly?

I guess you can try to use the worlds worst trade system to exchange your scarabs with other players, or use the 3 trees to do ALL content, which would be horribly inefficient?

Someone enlighten me, arent you just accumulating dozens or hundreds of worthless scarabs?

Current scarab tab in HCSSF

I am mostly using Harbi, Ambush, Domination and Essence. I have high investment in Atlas passives for scarabs, so I find a ton of them every single map. They're actually fantastic for SSF since I may not want to respecc my tree every time I need something from a specific league mechanic (like e.g. Blight or Ultimatum). Stuff I have no use for I can 3:1 and get a shot at high value scarabs like Seer, Divination of Completion, guaranteed Trialmaster etc.

You get a ton of leverage out of those scarabs and for many of them you don't even need atlas investment to function properly. It's awesome
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
trixxar escreveu:

What you don't like is not a general criterion, "tastes are not discussed".
"
trixxar escreveu:

So just because YOU wont use it, its worthless? Well then, there sure is a lot of worthless things in the game.
"
trixxar escreveu:

Yes, but it makes things harder for free-to-play gamers, so it's working as intended.
"
Aynix escreveu:
"
trixxar escreveu:

So just because YOU wont use it, its worthless? Well then, there sure is a lot of worthless things in the game.

Unironically this is why I have a pretty low value attached to some things considered highly valuable, like Mirrors have no point for me. If I have an item I'd want to mirror, I'd already have the item, unless I'm doing a real similar build that league, it's just going to sit in a stash. There's only so many Divine or Ex I really 'need' in a given span of time, I end up giving a lot of them to friends over the course of a league since it's pretty rare I buy things despite playing a 'trade' league (mostly so I can give the random stuff to other players).
"
Northern_Ronin escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:
"
trixxar escreveu:

Unironically this is why I have a pretty low value attached to some things considered highly valuable, like Mirrors have no point for me. If I have an item I'd want to mirror, I'd already have the item, unless I'm doing a real similar build that league, it's just going to sit in a stash. There's only so many Divine or Ex I really 'need' in a given span of time, I end up giving a lot of them to friends over the course of a league since it's pretty rare I buy things despite playing a 'trade' league (mostly so I can give the random stuff to other players).

If you are not trading, mirror is almost worthless. Mirror has value because it can buy you so much.
"
Aynix escreveu:
"
trixxar escreveu:

No.

My point is out of the ... 25ish things you can focus on in the atlas, most strategies focus on 2-5. Ive seen 8 I think, never more than that.

All the scarabs are useful to someone, but for most players, you get lots of scarabs for content you likely wont focus on at all in the league, even using the atlas passives to block specific content.

Makes it feel like a lot of wasted potential.

"
trixxar escreveu:
]

Makes it feel like a lot of wasted potential.

Game is made for and abalnced around trade league. If something doesnt make sense for you, ask yourself whether it makes sense if you would buy/sell it. Now it makes sense.
Última edição por Aynix em 15 de abr de 2024 03:39:13

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional