Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

GGG take some pretty hard risks with Path of Exile.
But it works; good or bad.

I just like making stuff. Crafting it.
And it's done here better than anywhere else by a ridiculous amount; up against multi-billion games companies, like they see nothing in PoE worth ripping off.
Hot Take: You are allowed to like this league. But if you feel you need validation from the community, well, i hope you recieved some.
Most broken legue ever. I quit it on day 10 after saw proof that for 10 days there were 635 mirrors found. I doubt i'll even try the next one. Such a disappointment for the casual players.

I don't care about the streamers as well anymore. They pushing their own agendas but fail to say what is the truth. When you change so many mechanics like this it's bound to break it.

Almost looks like they pushing players away from POE1 so they can wait for POE2.. what a shame.
so casuals being casuals and envying people that actually take the game to its utmost form. Nothing new here.
"
jorgels escreveu:
so casuals being casuals and envying people that actually take the game to its utmost form. Nothing new here.

I feel like maybe you should have more than 10 challenges when attempting to speak about taking the game to the upmost form...

Everyone is interested in their own experience, SSF players hate the game balance around trade, streamers want content that gets viewers, casuals want casual content, nolifers want extreme challenges so they have something to aim for, TFT wants lots of RMT opportunities.

Its the same everywhere. It would be interesting to see who actually pays the most.
Requiring an spreadsheet and hours alt tabbed of a game of setting up a craft is not good gameplay, dont change my mind.
IGN: Ziggro
"
jorgels escreveu:

If "utmost form" is abusing bugs to make 100 times more than you would get normally, before GGG notices and patch it out, then sure.
Don't blame the players, blame the game
"
Johny_Snow escreveu:
Don't blame the players, blame the game

Doesnt really matter whos fault it is. It leaves bitter taste for everyone, thats why they are leaving.
Honestly, I just liked the fact right before I entered mapping, I was able to craft a 5 link without trading. Didn't require me using all of my resources or doing anything insane. I was able to create something usable for my build, wasn't the most insane craft, but aided me in just playing the game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional