Divine drop rate nerf?

Rule number 1: you never depend on raw divine drops unless you have a reliable way to get them (Sanctum for one). Rule number 2: collect several thousand chaos orbs and sell them for 5-7 divines a piece. This is the most reliable way if you are not abusing a mechanic
Im at around 550k kills and currently - 10x raw Divines drops(non-MF,non-map fishing).

So its just pure RNG.
And as dude mentioned above - you should never expect Divines just to drop for your gear upgrades.

You main activities is to farm something and get chaoses from it.

Im runned 3-4 Labs yeasterday - and got like 8-9x Facetores Lens with 102kk stored experience - people buying them like crazy for 50c each.

So i've spended like 20 mins total for 4x Labs with 4x Darkshrines , and got like 400-450c from Facetores sold from them.

Not talking that Lab is for everyone and super profitable - but it at least something.
All you need are scuffed lvl 20 gems for Facetores - which usually all players have in stock - and even if you don't have u can buy them for 3alch -1c each and turn into 50c in Lab.

Except Labs there's also other way to farm some currency.(Atlas extra content on maps).
Im doing half Syndcate + Full Alva + Full Rituals currently.
Also 2-3% chance for t14 boss maps to drop elder/shaper/synthesis/sirus maps.
You can sell them in stock, or do guardians and bosses yourself - and got some good items from them(chance)(Bottled Faith,Dying Sun, Forbidden Jewels and so on).

Can't say btw that Syndicate is good.
Only for veiled recipes on league start and for chance for Veiled orb from Catarina runs.
Same with Rituals - a lot of small currency here - but overall rewards super scuffed there - with latest patches -no Divines,no 21/20 gems, no Uber Atziri fragments...
Thinking of dropping Rituals and put points in something other currently.
Última edição por FreshMeat93 em 13 de abr de 2024 07:23:57
"
Johny_Snow escreveu:
Rule number 1: you never depend on raw divine drops unless you have a reliable way to get them (Sanctum for one). Rule number 2: collect several thousand chaos orbs and sell them for 5-7 divines a piece. This is the most reliable way if you are not abusing a mechanic

like many others you are making the leap in logic and assume that I made this post because I am having trouble getting divines or relying on raw divines to gear. I have plenty of divines...just none from raw drops. I wrote this out of curiosity to find out if they changed the drop rate.

yes, i know what RNG is...but at some point the likelihood becomes so unlikely that it makes any reasonable person at least wonder which is why I made this post. 516,000 kills with no raw divines seems like a lot.
If this is what you want to know check the div:chaos ratio. If it is low that means more than usual pure divines are dropping.
You guys really need to play standard to reset your brains and see what is "normal"
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
freshphish escreveu:
"
Johny_Snow escreveu:

like many others you are making the leap in logic and assume that I made this post because I am having trouble getting divines or relying on raw divines to gear. I have plenty of divines...just none from raw drops. I wrote this out of curiosity to find out if they changed the drop rate.

yes, i know what RNG is...but at some point the likelihood becomes so unlikely that it makes any reasonable person at least wonder which is why I made this post. 516,000 kills with no raw divines seems like a lot.

Just an aside, GGG can set the "RNG" rate for drops as should be obvious to all, so RNG is rarely a valid argument for anything as is typically done on the forums
Even if the drop rates have been lowered that doesn't mean you will get less drops. Cause RNG.
"
lagwin1980 escreveu:
You guys really need to play standard to reset your brains and see what is "normal"

Even standard got slaughtered. The difference before and after 3.24 patch was striking.

Playing very slow and casual (i.e just now hitting yellow maps) I've got 5 Divine via raw drop.
Make sure to tick the box "streamer client" before logging into the game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional