"
tsunamikun escreveu:
"
Bamo escreveu:
over 500000 kills
2 divine drops
cba anymore

me too
and 40+ div trough trading. you should try that.

They should make it so actually playing the ARPG gets you divine orbs too. That would be pretty cool.

Over 100 div have gone through my hands this league and exactly one of them has been a natty drop. Everything else was from slot machine. Boxes, Tujen, couple from ritual etc and then trade being the most

I don't think anybody's asking to finish acts with a thousand divine or anything silly like that but I would like it if I didn't have to rely as much on poetrade to make currency because while an integral part of the game its not the fun and cool ARPG that's on my other monitor so I'd like to not spend as much time on it and more time on the video game
Última edição por Zandafolf em 15 de abr de 2024 17:39:55
"
Zandafolf escreveu:
"
tsunamikun escreveu:
"
Bamo escreveu:
over 500000 kills
2 divine drops
cba anymore

me too
and 40+ div trough trading. you should try that.

They should make it so actually playing the ARPG gets you divine orbs too. That would be pretty cool.

Then divines would be worth nothin and you would just complain as much as now that "you are not getting enough".
Over 700k kills without the devoted mods 10 raw div no mf.
Why am I still here
I think many people have a difficult time separating the idea of PoE currency, from the traditional Gold in other games. They think that it's only divines that equate to gold, because that's what we use to buy things and so everything else is not worth the effort. It feels like getting paid less than minimum wage.

Everything in your currency tab is effectively gold and you can work and massage any of it into divines and eventually mirrors. Then if you zoom out, things like stacked decks, deli orbs and now various scarabs sell very quickly if priced even slightly below market. I found 60 stacked decks in a single map yesterday just messing about with scarabs. That's a divine right there, but it requires me to be organised.

Have a look on poe stack or wealthy exile and get an idea of what you could be worth. This game rewards resourcefulness and initiative, just like real life! Crafters have always been the richest people in PoE. I would be willing to bet that less than a 0.000001% of their combined wealth came from raw div drops.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Última edição por hmcg020 em 15 de abr de 2024 21:18:05
"
Warvald escreveu:

727,922 kills 0 raw divines. Atlas tree has every +explicit modifier node. Chiseled and alched T16 maps. Somebody who knows the drop rates and math needs to tell me roughly how unlikely this is.

This isn't meant as a complaint, I am getting currency, this is just me being extremely curious because during ancestor league, affliction league, and a few weeks in standard I have a general feel for how often I get a raw divine and this is just so far from my normal experience that I wonder if they nerfed the raw drop rate slightly...but other people seem to be getting them at what seems like a normal rate so I guess I'm just incredibly unlucky. The 10 divs you got from nearly the same kill count is roughly what I expect to usually get.
if i want to hear the sound if divines dropping, i play sanctum^^
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Warvald escreveu:

Same.
No Devotes Divines/Seer procs occured for entire league yet - i guess that's a RNG compensation while dudes get from devotes 400+ Divs total in first 2 days of the league.
No sanctum/Delve.
But trading still better like at least 15x of this drops.
Última edição por FreshMeat93 em 16 de abr de 2024 07:11:14

I haven't noticed to much of a difference honestly.
"
freshphish escreveu:
"
Warvald escreveu:

727,922 kills 0 raw divines. Atlas tree has every +explicit modifier node. Chiseled and alched T16 maps. Somebody who knows the drop rates and math needs to tell me roughly how unlikely this is.

This isn't meant as a complaint, I am getting currency, this is just me being extremely curious because during ancestor league, affliction league, and a few weeks in standard I have a general feel for how often I get a raw divine and this is just so far from my normal experience that I wonder if they nerfed the raw drop rate slightly...but other people seem to be getting them at what seems like a normal rate so I guess I'm just incredibly unlucky. The 10 divs you got from nearly the same kill count is roughly what I expect to usually get.

Honestly its really luck last league I didn't get a single one before 372k kills.

And before I started abusing the mechanic, I didn't get many more.
Why am I still here
It is just that new/old league content give waay too many divines. There are so many divines pumped in the system because of side content, that some items become so 'expensive'.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional