2 divine drops
cba anymore
"
Bamo escreveu:
over 500000 kills
2 divine drops
cba anymore

me too
and 40+ div trough trading. you should try that.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Maybe. I can agree that the base drop rate of divines seem lower than other leagues. But who cares? It's very easy to make bank through trading as well as make perfect items in the graveyard.

So while you may be right, it doesn't really matter.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz escreveu:
Maybe. I can agree that the base drop rate of divines seem lower than other leagues. But who cares? It's very easy to make bank through trading as well as make perfect items in the graveyard.

So while you may be right, it doesn't really matter.

These people don't craft or farm for specific item drops. They aren't using the divines on their gear or doing anything else that would be beneficial.

They want divines because they've learned that 2 divines or whatever number is going to buy them their next upgrade through trade, tying their entire progression to something that is slower than anything else and still relies on RNG.

If you want to drop divines then you're playing the wrong game.

Everyone making currency is playing poe.trade, try that game.
Back in the day we would farm fellshrine for days for a single GCP.
IGN: Ziggro
Well everyone that plays the game admits that alchemy and even alterations are nerfed. So certainly they nerfed the drop rate of divine orbs as well.

I think the overall nerf is at minus 80%. That is proven considering that the current monsters in maps are 500-1000% harder than they were back in TOTA,Crucible and Sanctum.
Última edição por panikouk em 15 de abr de 2024 12:34:07
Just RNG. I played hc ssf at first with 0 drops basically, now back to ClownCore and it looks normal.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
Back in the day we would farm fellshrine for days for a single GCP.

Back in the day you didn't require a million defensive layers for every build to not die instantly to a stiff breeze.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional