Divine drop rate nerf?

"
Moregaze escreveu:
"
freshphish escreveu:
"
Johny_Snow escreveu:

I had 3 raw divine drops yesterday and I don't even juicy my maps as much. RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG. But I hardly ever have days where I don't find at least one divine

No dude. Sorry, but I have a strong feeling they lowered drop rates and mob density under the assumption players would be compensated by the league mechanic and adding stuff via all flames or getting coverts to X rewards. But if you are not doing that or do not get the currency chances then the drop rate is much lower than it used to be.

I expect it will be adjusted back next league once this mechanic is gone.
They would never nerf monsters density, otherwise you would have 1000 threads about it, not one.
"
Moregaze escreveu:
"
ArtCrusade escreveu:
I had 3 raw divine drops yesterday and I don't even juicy my maps as much. RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG. But I hardly ever have days where I don't find at least one divine

No dude. Sorry, but I have a strong feeling they lowered drop rates and mob density under the assumption players would be compensated by the league mechanic and adding stuff via all flames or getting coverts to X rewards. But if you are not doing that or do not get the currency chances then the drop rate is much lower than it used to be.

I expect it will be adjusted back next league once this mechanic is gone.

"I have a feeling"

Yeah stop yourself right there. Verify, don't speculate.

Edit: I should add that I find way more raw divines than exalts. About 1 exalt in 5 divines and without counting any drops from strongboxes or shards from Harbingers.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Última edição por ArtCrusade em 18 de abr de 2024 15:54:41

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional