Facebreaker Nerf

"
epedizzle escreveu:
I think we are all thinking worse case here, I can't imagine them adjusted the ONLY unarmed item to become unuseable?

Great post, epedizzle, and very valid points!

It's easy to start fretting over worst case scenarios when GGG is being so quiet about it. I would love to see them lift the veil and clarify the reddit remark. I mean, I'm too depressed to buy stuff from the ethical microtransactions shop for my marauder. Egads...

Seriously, talk to us, someone, please?
Could just make the "more physical damage"-part level dependant to stop FB from rolling through low level content. Although tbh I don't see a problem with that, there are other low level uniques that make Normal/Cruel a complete walk in the park, and for these items it's their only use.
bump :)
Hasn't it been a few days without any elaboration on the reddit remark? Perhaps reddit is where I should be hanging out. :}

Upping and downing comments isn't half as much fun as facebreaking, however.
Someone in chat mentioned there was a GGG comment about this somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere.

Would be really great to know GGG thoughts on this so I can decide whether to spend more currency on my CI FB build or not! :P
"
Smodab escreveu:
Someone in chat mentioned there was a GGG comment about this somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere.

Would be really great to know GGG thoughts on this so I can decide whether to spend more currency on my CI FB build or not! :P

Far as I know, the only comment about Facebreakers made recently was on reddit 3 days ago:

the 12 hours to fix a unique is an estimate of how long it'd take for downtime
to do a global item migration if we had to change some stats that have already
spawned across a few billion items. We have tech comings to make it fast so that
such changes are easier. Facebreaker is a unique we have discussed adjusting in
this way after it was buffed so much due to the introduction of other items.
-- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ip4iv/melbourne_meet_greet_a_prophecy_was_written/

I sympathize with the urge to put things on hold until learning more!

Facebreaker did get buffed because it is the byproduct of synergy. When you make a nique build, you have to focus on one stats from different gears at the expense of losing out on other stats as possible. The build I have for Facebreaker makes me lose the weapon slot, cheat armor slot, Facebreaker taking up the glove slot, relying on Meginord's Girdle, and BoR being your only item to have 7L. The rest of the items, you have to make it up with resists, life, and if you have the luxury, flat physical damage.

Facebreaker gets most of the DPS from flat physical damage, that is it. Still, the only thing I can do is wait for GGG to tell us what is going to happen to Facebreaker when they finish with the changes.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Última edição por JohnNamikaze em 24 de jul de 2013 15:56:48
great, finally found a build that didnt cost over 10 exalts to be able to run end maps and now there gunna nerf it

i guess 50k+ dps with soul taker isnt op but 20k dps on facebreaker is?
Do not nerf facebreakers, take a look at all the ranged builds that do 20k+ dps and compare them to facebreaker.

It already has many drawbacks, hard to get resists, a good amount of armour and life etc. You do not need to nerf melee.
RIP Bolto
Nerf ROA please = 20K DPS -)) Nerf all that has a lot DPS -))

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional