Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

I would like to see Microtransaction Sets; As in you purchase a set of MC's (Probably for a slightly reduced price, considering the current price of the awesome looking Infernal stuff Q.Q) based around a certain theme. This would be awesome and would make my Shadow (And everyone else's characters) Look awesome easier :3.

P.S The Fiery Visage would go great with all this Infernal stuff ;D.

Anyway; Ignore all of these whiny players complaining about you removing the 'Better' aura effects, I actually prefer my spaghetti noodles, Especially when running all 7 auras. It got looking WAY too tacky.
THANKYOU GGG, I will be sure to throw my money at you in 11.5. Keep up the good work and keep keeping us well informed, Chris!
Love this game and probably will be loving it for quite a few more years @_@.
"So I've been exiled to this forgotten land of disease? I will show them what respect I deserve!"
www.twitch.tv/MythicalPlatypus
I think its good work to reduce all the confusing grafical effects to reduce the confusing in partygame AND to reduce the desync problems.

Good work GGG and please imrove the desync more and more. Meleedmg @ 10 monsters and im teleporting arround if i run, or the monsters porting around...the goal for the future is to have no desyncproblems, like Diablo 3, and no hackable accounts. So enjoy your good work. ;)
Its existing a other world that you did´nt see with your closed eyes. See the truth behind the truth, see with your own eyes, your own reality.. and you will understand!

And now, life your own neverending dream..
"
Jinx251 escreveu:
I would like to see Microtransaction Sets; As in you purchase a set of MC's (Probably for a slightly reduced price, considering the current price of the awesome looking Infernal stuff Q.Q) based around a certain theme. This would be awesome and would make my Shadow (And everyone else's characters) Look awesome easier :3.

P.S The Fiery Visage would go great with all this Infernal stuff ;D.

Anyway; Ignore all of these whiny players complaining about you removing the 'Better' aura effects, I actually prefer my spaghetti noodles, Especially when running all 7 auras. It got looking WAY too tacky.
THANKYOU GGG, I will be sure to throw my money at you in 11.5. Keep up the good work and keep keeping us well informed, Chris!
Love this game and probably will be loving it for quite a few more years @_@.

Wow man <Removed by Admin> Seriously.. You like the new auras, we like the old.. Why not give us OPTIONS then??? Whats so hard about that? Ohh they did, in the form of money...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Última edição por Cagan_GGG em 23 de ago de 2013 10:29:31
I personally would prefer an aura mix that actually emanates like an aura, not an orb floating around the player. But it does look sweet, I'd likely purchase the set of them once wrath and hatred get mtx. While I'm not fond of the single orb, I do think it'd look pretty damn sweet with multiple active. At least so long as they automatically synchronize themselves at an even spacing around the player.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Knightmare101 escreveu:
This is BULLSHIT! I love GGG and this game, but WTF?! The old auras were awesome as hell!! And so you take them away and now charge people for them?!?! Cmon guys, enough is enough... How you people can say "cool" and "this is awesome" to this shit is beyond me... Stand the F UP!

i can't find the old auras anywhere in the mt shop, try your doctor as you probably need glasses 8-) the old auras were the reason many people couldn't play the game properly and imho didn't fit into the game with it's intended dark and gritty athmosphere at all.

if ggg can't afford the running costs for servers and developers the game is stopped, cancelled, away, gone, you name it. as somebody who donated it's in your own interest to not having supported the game for nothing. or did you just spent the money to buy microtransactions?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Any possibility of having Tempest Shield follow suit with the auras? I personally love the low key aura art, and a giant spire of lightning mist shooting out from my shield is a little much.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
"
Mythicpoe escreveu:
"
Fall3nLEg3nds escreveu:
So wait... Let me get this right.
You make Aura's look awesome, then you remove the awesomeness and they are just plain circles. Now your making it a micro transaction to get some sort of decent auras when the game should have the old or some sort of new 1's implemented....

I understand this as a business perspective but you went backwards on this concept.
Give Auras the rightful look they deserve then throw in micro transactions to see if the community wants to change it up.

+1

IGN: Caydranth
Última edição por NgjnMaster em 23 de ago de 2013 11:12:37
This post made me remember that I really miss the old aura effects. I wish they put it back in the game, but optimized. They were, apart than more awesome than the present aura effect, easier to notice and to distinguish between one aura and another.

Apart from that, I like the idea of that aura micro-transaction, but feels more like an orb to me, instead of an aura. I'm curious about that new support gem...

Good work GGG. The game is getting better with time.
I think some of you need to gain a little perspective. We have company here that:

1. The Developers post weekly updates, often several of them.

2. They listen to the players feedback and actually make changes to the game based off of that feedback.

3. They patch the game up to two or three times per month, adding new content, unique items, new art, microtransaction effects and bug fixes. That "other game" can barely get out 1 patch every 6 months!

4. They communicate with their fan base and actually let them know what they are working on.

5. So on and so forth...

I'm sure they would love constructive criticism and ideas, but simply bitching about something so little is ridiculous. Gain some perspective :)
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
Última edição por Tuftronic em 23 de ago de 2013 12:11:49
"
Wittgenstein escreveu:
"
lethal_papercut escreveu:
Typically horrible PR & MTX choice by GGG. You guys really suck at making money. This game could have so much more capital if you guys knew anything about marketing.

"
Chris escreveu:
Due to popular request
But please don't lie to us, that is embarrassing.

1. They released an optional effect to an aura.
2. They have released a lot of free graphic updates - helms/uniques/chests etc.. so your "PR" babble is nonsensical.
3. If you know so much about marketing, tell us all about marketing instead of throwing out statements without any proof.
4. Making auras prettier has been a popular request.
5. Try to be less condescending

Thanks.

I have spoken many times about GGG's failure to capitalise on MTXs and their respective windows of opportunity for sales. The time for being condescending is now, they keep making the same mistakes over & over & their budget for this game is now nowhere near it's potential.

The original aura change was bad PR, it came completely out the blue with little to no requests for it from the community, while other areas of the game caused the FPS problems few were mentioning. GGG made the aura patch seem like something the community had been begging for, but when a 49page thread immediately sprung up mostly full of negative feedback they pretty much ignored the requests to make the old auras optional. Even the art dept. quipped "yeah I pretty much ran out of ideas, lol". Sloppy.

Now apparently "due to popular request" we have an aura you can buy. Yeah cos that's what everyone was asking for right? BS. Noone was asking for aura mtxs, the only thing ppl wanted was the old ones back or an option. So excuse me for not being overjoyed.

When it comes to MTXs in general GGG have gone about it in all the wrong ways IMO. Launch was a massive window of opportunity that was wasted due to GGG not making skins for popular skills, a problem that still persists to this day. Since then they have realeased lackluster, rushed, unpopular MTXs and then wonder why their sales didn't do too well. When the guy who made the god awful dance animations was working on them he should have turned to Chris & said "do you not think it is more important for us to make skins for the popular parts of the game? " Apparently he didn't & went on to make some of the worst animations I have ever seen in a game & then expected ppl to buy them. The new skull was apparently outsourced and fiddled with after by GGG because it sucked, well apparently you can't polish a turd, it still looks like crap.

People often want to give GGG unlimited slack because they are a small indie company with limited resources but when it comes to making money & marketing their game GGG don't help themselves. You can commend them for not being money hungry at all costs but they are too far at the other end of the spectrum.

Daily deals was about the only good idea GGG had when it comes to MTXs, but there is so much more they could do. Bundle deals, summer sales, competitions to win GGG points and a plethora of other things. Not to mention actually creating quality, and popular skins.

It's frustrating watching the sales for this game be a fraction of what they could be & then hearing that "we don't have enough resources to do that kind of thing".

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional