Upcoming 0.11.5 microtransaction effect - Infernal Anger Aura

looks cool looking forward for the other aura upgrades

discipline could form an energy shield around you for example
haste could let your character shimmer hope its the right word
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Última edição por ventiman em 23 de ago de 2013 08:20:03
"
APCY escreveu:
Its all about money...

Yep, greedy bastards have given us a game for free and a ton of art/content upgrades for free but now they want to charge for an optional aura effect?! Good heavens.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Wow, so many ignorant people complaining about an indie developer trying to make some profit from their completely free game with cosmetics. Stop being spoiled brats, GGG probably is the most honest devs out there, honestly. Go blame EA and Activision instead, really.
IGN: Iworkeout
Última edição por cutt em 23 de ago de 2013 08:42:47
"
cutt escreveu:
Wow, so many ignorant people complaining about an indie developer trying to make some profit from their completely free game with cosmetics. Stop being spoiled brats, GGG probably is the most honest devs out there, honestly. Go blame EA and Activision instead, really.

Exactly. Thse algoQQwhinebots should uninstall this game and go play Kingsroad, return to D3. Get effing lost. F2P, not conferring any advantage. QQing over petty cosmetic effects.

Perhaps the needle is now turning against F2P again. Now F2P also mean free cosmetic upgrades. F2P means developers shouldn't charge anything and not getting some income for their game. We really should go for a prescription to keep these riff raff out. Just like if you pay when you see your doctor, you're more apt to follow the advice because you paid for it, you'd be more appreciative.

Hopefully Acts beyond Act3x would be subscription access only.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Última edição por THEHORNEDRAT em 23 de ago de 2013 08:53:49
If it's going to include a new support gem, then it'll be longer than two weeks.
"Within their deliriousness it's dark, like sojourners of souls they shall embark."
That aura effect looks pretty sweet! Glad to see you guys are thinking out of the box. Are there are plans for armor effects in the works I wounder?...
IGN: ImmortalFang
That's an awesome looking effect! If I ran Anger on any of my current 'active' chars I play, I would buy that effect immediately.
I can't wait to see what the art team has come up with for some of the other aura effects.

Thanks GGG. <=^_^=>
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
OMG..... Aura Cosmetic Microtransactions.......

:O

Shut up and take my money!

Great stuff guys!

IGN="Tanky"
You guys keep sucking money from me:)

I love the effects.

Keep up the great work.
Pain is Good for it lets me know that I am still alive.
This is BULLSHIT! I love GGG and this game, but WTF?! The old auras were awesome as hell!! And so you take them away and now charge people for them?!?! Cmon guys, enough is enough... How you people can say "cool" and "this is awesome" to this shit is beyond me... Stand the F UP!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Última edição por Knightmare101 em 23 de ago de 2013 10:22:28

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional