70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

can anyone have a quick look at my skill tree? only at lvl 37 yet so lots to go. Right now I'm beelining towards all the life regen nodes first to get them asap. So I think I'm going the right way. When it's time I'll take the elemental adaptation and such once I'm done with the life regen nodes. Leveling with a facebreaker build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEsxRNFSAZLiftKk0s6TWSPC0_J0GHSshM_1BQVElYY18_aHRuqojxjM-UoKIArFmvbLXytz653cT2xYrGrsbY1I_aYudS52PvDvAf8i_2SPno_go=

on question what is used to get on low life with the 2 redbeaks before turning RF on?

And how good would this amulet be for this build? it has no extra fire damage but it does have 22% spell damage.
keep in mind I want to try to have IIR/IIQ as possible
Última edição por SoundwaveOiA em 10 de jan de 2014 02:44:57
1. Skill tree looks fine. Keep prioritizing the life regen nodes and take all of those first, grabbing life nodes only if they are on the way and you need them to stay alive.

2. For the 2 redbeakes, simply put a 40% aura linked to a Blood Magic gem (both can be lvl 1) and activate the aura.

3. As far as I know, spell damage doesn't increase the damage from RF, so it's pretty useless for this build.
"
Bizze79 escreveu:
1. Skill tree looks fine. Keep prioritizing the life regen nodes and take all of those first, grabbing life nodes only if they are on the way and you need them to stay alive.

2. For the 2 redbeakes, simply put a 40% aura linked to a Blood Magic gem (both can be lvl 1) and activate the aura.

3. As far as I know, spell damage doesn't increase the damage from RF, so it's pretty useless for this build.

ok thank you! I should have known about the aura + blood magic combination lol
Then that amu can go I'll have to look for one with % fire damage
"
SoundwaveOiA escreveu:
can anyone have a quick look at my skill tree? only at lvl 37 yet so lots to go. Right now I'm beelining towards all the life regen nodes first to get them asap. So I think I'm going the right way. When it's time I'll take the elemental adaptation and such once I'm done with the life regen nodes. Leveling with a facebreaker build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEsxRNFSAZLiftKk0s6TWSPC0_J0GHSshM_1BQVElYY18_aHRuqojxjM-UoKIArFmvbLXytz653cT2xYrGrsbY1I_aYudS52PvDvAf8i_2SPno_go=

on question what is used to get on low life with the 2 redbeaks before turning RF on?

And how good would this amulet be for this build? it has no extra fire damage but it does have 22% spell damage.

Switch to the Redbeaks, cast RF and you will drain Life until it stops. Wait a Moment and cast it again on Lowlife. Now use a Rubyflask and switch back to your Main Weapon and Phoenix Shield.
Its easier as the Method with Auras in my Opinion.
"
Nebelmonster escreveu:
"
SoundwaveOiA escreveu:

Switch to the Redbeaks, cast RF and you will drain Life until it stops. Wait a Moment and cast it again on Lowlife. Now use a Rubyflask and switch back to your Main Weapon and Phoenix Shield.
Its easier as the Method with Auras in my Opinion.

oh right that works too! I forgot RF stops when you hit 1 health
"
SoundwaveOiA escreveu:

Spell damage is irrelevant. It has no effect.
But the life on it is good, and it even has a wee bit of resistances on it. Overall a very good amulet.
If you are selling I'd certainly consider buying.
Última edição por sikker em 10 de jan de 2014 06:10:53
"
sikker escreveu:
"
SoundwaveOiA escreveu:

But the life on it is good, and it even has a wee bit of resistances on it. Overall a very good amulet.

thanks when I decide to sell it I'll pm you :)

I'm thinking of adding something like cyclone+culling strike+IIR+IIQ into this mix so while the RF is doing it's job simply spin into them to get the extra quantity and rarity. Especially on for example rares/uniques, clusters of blues. Now the question will be is how to deal with the mana consumption unless I toss on bloodmagic or mana leech but that would mean a 5 link hmmm...
Casting the blood magic aura can be good if an enemy is approaching, instead of waiting for your life to drop to low life. I think you win a few seconds with this method.
"
SoundwaveOiA escreveu:
"
sikker escreveu:
"
SoundwaveOiA escreveu:

thanks when I decide to sell it I'll pm you :)

I'm thinking of adding something like cyclone+culling strike+IIR+IIQ into this mix so while the RF is doing it's job simply spin into them to get the extra quantity and rarity. Especially on for example rares/uniques, clusters of blues. Now the question will be is how to deal with the mana consumption unless I toss on bloodmagic or mana leech but that would mean a 5 link hmmm...

Not a bad idea..I may do this myself considering I hardly ever use FM
I have the carcass for RF but the problem is RF gems build is low, so how can i lvl them? just remove the freeze mine build and lvl RF build there?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional