70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

I just got to lvl 65 and is more or less working, i dont regen life but im losing very little amount, i only tested on docks and seems ok.

To improve hp regen, stack on HP on skill/gear? i got 3 points left

Current gear, rings/amulet/helmet/glvoes/belt i need to find new
Spoiler

About EE,i have lightining wrap with faster casting and blood magic, atm i dont have any cold/lighthining dmg atm from gear, so it wont trigger from cyclone? since i got 1 4slot from gloves free maybe make cyclone como there? it will hard to get RRBG?
Última edição por tollencio3 em 12 de jan de 2014 15:32:34
"
tollencio3 escreveu:
I just got to lvl 65 and is more or less working, i dont regen life but im losing very little amount, i only tested on docks and seems ok.

To improve hp regen, stack on HP on skill/gear? i got 3 points left

Current gear, rings/amulet/helmet/glvoes/belt i need to find new
Spoiler

About EE,i have lightining wrap with faster casting and blood magic, atm i dont have any cold/lighthining dmg atm from gear, so it wont trigger from cyclone? since i got 1 4slot from gloves free maybe make cyclone como there? it will hard to get RRBG?

Cyclone wont trigger EE without Cold or Lightning damage. You can Combine it with added Cold or Lightning damage, but its better to get some Cold or Lightning damage at one of your Equipment Pieces and combine Cyclone with Item Rarity and Culling Strike, or something like this.
I do it that way, and it works very well, specially at Bosses like Dominus and Piety.
Última edição por Nebelmonster em 12 de jan de 2014 18:43:13
Worth to get Sovereignity? i can run grade w/o lvl 20 red mana but what else it will improve? RF also benifice from this?

To improve Regen just stack more HP? im still missing HP from neck/glove/helm, need to improve a bit Hp regen, not sure if i should go for Sovereignity or more HP, i have around 4k hp 450 hp regen
"
To improve Regen just stack more HP? im still missing HP from neck/glove/helm, need to improve a bit Hp regen, not sure if i should go for Sovereignity or more HP, i have around 4k hp 450 hp regen

-You life regen is a percentage of you max life...so increasing your life won't increase the rate at which you gain life.

The 28% aura nodes are great for Vitality and let a lvl 20 Purity of Fire go from +4% Fire to +5% Fire res.
hi im coming back to this game after 3 months of not playing and i decided to reroll my lvl 69 mara and try this out. I just have one question for this build. Why would you take vulnerability and not flammability?
Right now im bruning for 40hp/s 166 ES

In order to sustain u need Life Regen(LR) > Degen(DG).
So, variables to calculate:
HP: max final with auras
ES: max final with auras
FR: fire resist => 75 + 2(node) + 8(RotP) + lvl of FirePuri
VT: Regen from Vitality
AB: Aura Buff => applies to Vitality

DG: 90%*HP*(100-FR) + 70%*ES*(100-FR) => you get burnt for
RG: (Tree Regen nodes + VT + AB)*HP

What does the AB mean?

Última edição por tollencio3 em 12 de jan de 2014 21:28:57
"
Epsilon2012 escreveu:
"
Just a suggestion on your build.. you can drop one of the 8% nodes and pick up Holy Strength (8%lfie +20 str %3 increased buff) on the way to sovereinty

Holy Strength gives +3% effects of Buffs on you.

...Which makes RF burn for 92.7% of your life per second instead of 90%.

Oh crap..didnt even think about that
"
tollencio3 escreveu:
Right now im bruning for 40hp/s 166 ES

In order to sustain u need Life Regen(LR) > Degen(DG).
So, variables to calculate:
HP: max final with auras
ES: max final with auras
FR: fire resist => 75 + 2(node) + 8(RotP) + lvl of FirePuri
VT: Regen from Vitality
AB: Aura Buff => applies to Vitality

DG: 90%*HP*(100-FR) + 70%*ES*(100-FR) => you get burnt for
RG: (Tree Regen nodes + VT + AB)*HP

What does the AB mean?

AB or Aura buff are the Aura nodes on the tree that give % increased effects of auras you cast.
...it increases RF damage, Vitality Regen, and +% Fire res from Purity of Fire.
Could u tell me if I'll have 4% to max from 17lvl aura when i pick Sovereignity? How is it rounded in this game? 3*1.28 = 3.84 will it be rounded to 3 or 4?

Does increased fire/burn dmg increase dmg taken from RF?
1. I hear rounding is always floored, so 3.84=3.
2. The devs have stated that increased fire and burning damage does not increase the degen.

I'm personally now FINALLY seeing positive regen numbers, even though it's like 1 life per second. Nice to be able to go away from the computer without the need of activating flasks.

I have not put too much attention to life nodes yet, but have focused on all regen nodes and have a +2 to fire dagger from which I cast Purity of Fire (lvl 17).

Here is my passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtDF8SaRRNFSAXHBcvGNsZLh0UIWAksCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU22DwFPC0_J0CgQYdKfUrITP9OKlBQVElVxlhjW69fP2BLZ6BodG6qcXl07XTxeu-ApILHgziG0Yd2iPGMz49GlKCYrZ2un9-iAKcIrFmtSq9stfK3PriTud3EWMT2xYrGrsbYzSbPZdDQ1I_YJNhN2mLdDedS52Pr7u8O73zvhfAf8i_z3fZI-ej60vzF_go=
Última edição por Bizze79 em 13 de jan de 2014 05:23:19

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional