Some invaders overnerfed? Post your experiences

I met this flameblast totem in 74 map today and let it hit me several times with flameblast. I have 79 fire res and hard to say how much dmg it did.. because it did so little dmg I almost regenered more life lol.

I think it did like 500 dmg. Several seconds loading flameblast and then does 500dmg? I dont think this invader can kill anyone anymore.

Anyone tested other invaders yet and found anything worth mentioning?
The ones that were hard back then like
Xandro
Inga and supposedly the Flameblaster

I can face tank as if they're rare now
Though the viper strike charger is still kinda hard simply because i have -48% chaos res
other than the viper strike i wouldn't even notice the exiles if not for their design

Edit: mistaked invaders for exiles

Um Rima got nerfed pretty bad i use to have troubles with her but now i don't even need to flask
Dock snakes i think got it's hp reduced i kill it in less then 5 seconds now lol
Última edição por GodTheUndead em 2 de mai de 2014 06:57:35
Many invaders are a joke now...

Thornrunner is annoying as always but damage is laughable.

Rima is very weak damage wise

M'gaaska's flameblast is pretty weak and the thing is, you can just use a ruby flask to take all the flameblasts, while continuously killing the raging spirits (that do no damage to you btw) for free charges.

Junglemare was always very weak, needs to be buffed somehow...as well as Harbinger.

Shrapnelbearer used to be extremelyl strong, now I can stand in front of him for maybe an hour and not die. A joke (referring to high levels).

Now I have to say, Konu (the leapslam goat) does insane fire damage at high levels...I thought the damage of the firepits was way overtuned.

Desecrates used by some of the bosses do crazy damage...though if you're CI, those bosses are a joke.

I think the damage on Shadow of Vengeance swords got nerfed but he is still dangerous because he summons swords wayyyy too fast. Still a big threat.

that guy...something Incarnitis, that has proximity shield and uses storm calls, is very dangerous and very hard to kill. I honestly think he needs a nerf. This was before the new patch, I haven't run into him after the patch...

Not sure if Cintiq was nerfed, I never get close to him enough to let him flicker strike.

Anyone fought Kamaq after the patch?
Última edição por Emil_kof em 1 de mai de 2014 17:13:39
Cintiq is a joke now. I can dance with the devourer for a few hours before I kill him. Chasaka dies so fast that you can't even see her enrage anymore.
The Chaos EK Spider did over 2,000 damage before with -20 resi.

Now I have +40 resi and I took around 400 damage.

Looks like around 30% of damage nerfed for it.
Hilarious how weak they are now. Watched a guy with 4k hp tank schrapnel in 78 map.

They die faster than a rare mob, and lost about half the damage at least
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
I like Rima being less tanky, though her being essentially unable to kill someone with 75% resists is a little much.
before nerfs complaining invaders are too powerful, oneshot players from offscreen, unrewarding blabla

after nerfs complaining invaders are too easy. oh they are still unrewarding.

lel.
the nerfs are kinda too late anyway, so many players \have gone to ambush long ago
Isn't this what most of players wanted invaders to be? harmless loot pignattas?

Now you have your loot pignatas. Don't bitch about them being too easy please. It's totally your fault if now they're harmless

As always, noobs and inept players win and game's difficulty gets nerfed to ground. I'm sick of this trend.

"
Mahesys escreveu:
Isn't this what most of players wanted invaders to be? harmless loot pignattas?

Now you have your loot pignatas. Don't bitch about them being too easy please. It's totally your fault if now they're harmless

As always, noobs and inept players win and game's difficulty gets nerfed to ground. I'm sick of this trend.

Well, if you want an objective comaprison...

Rima before patch: Ice storm instantly takes out half a character's life, if they are frozen or stunned they're guaranteed to die. If neither of the above, you have half a second to get out of the AoE.

Rima after patch: I can stand in the Ice Storm, while she's throwing traps, and while being hit by a few blue monsters while leeching without losing health. In fact, I daresay most of her hits don't even do 5% health anymore.

So it's not about free loot. It's about the difficulty of some of them going from "I feel like I conquered something that shouldn't be conquered, and it feels wrong" to "I just walked all over that as if it was a a white mob." There's a happy medium in between where if you just take the hits straight up for a few seconds, you'll be down to half life. It's neither "I can take this all day" nor "If that hits me once, I may as well alt F4 instantly."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional