Some invaders overnerfed? Post your experiences

Definitely overnerfed. I never had problems with Invaders after first few patches, now they're all pushovers. I feared this when Chris talked about "Invasion failure". What failure? Invasion was perfect, now it's a joke.
"
Alhoon escreveu:
Definitely overnerfed. I never had problems with Invaders after first few patches, now they're all pushovers. I feared this when Chris talked about "Invasion failure". What failure? Invasion was perfect, now it's a joke.

invasion was oneshotting people everywhere, now that it does not anymore you are able to see through cheap artifical false "difficulty"

one desync and i was the "pushover". no thanks, this is not at all engaging gameplay
"
before nerfs complaining invaders are too powerful, oneshot players from offscreen, unrewarding blabla

after nerfs complaining invaders are too easy. oh they are still unrewarding.

lel.
the nerfs are kinda too late anyway, so many players \have gone to ambush long ago

Its not propably same guys "complaining" that "complained" before the nerfs.

IMO most invaders were fine before the patch. Some were overtuned and scaled too much with higher map levels.

It just doesnt make ANY sense that this big bad invaders flameblast does less dmg than the white skeleton next to him... to me it sounds like a bug or something went horribly wrong with balancing.

All they needed to do was reduce the dmg of famous oneshotters(I dont know, I never got oneshotted by oneone tho) and make them more rewarding.

"
SVD escreveu:
invasion was oneshotting people everywhere, now that it does not anymore you are able to see through cheap artifical false "difficulty"

one desync and i was the "pushover". no thanks, this is not at all engaging gameplay

If you bump on Haviri when he has 5 totems up, you'll die. If you don't have overcapped resistances against Judgement Apparatus or Rima, you'll die. If you run with bleed from Coniraya, you'll die. If you don't kill Inti very fast, he becomes impossible to kill.

If you had adequate defense and played smart, nobody was getting oneshotted.
"
Alhoon escreveu:

If you bump on Haviri when he has 5 totems up, you'll die. If you don't have overcapped resistances against Judgement Apparatus or Rima, you'll die. If you run with bleed from Coniraya, you'll die. If you don't kill Inti very fast, he becomes impossible to kill.

+1

But I must admit that some were so hard that they are insta-skip. I'm still too frightened to try Rima even after the patch.

And that is what makes Invasion the best league for me so far: the thrilling that at any moment there comes a badass boss who totally owns me if I do not pay attention.

The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
Última edição por Iluvthu em 2 de mai de 2014 06:01:37
"
Iluvthu escreveu:
"
Alhoon escreveu:

+1

But I must admit that some were so hard that they are insta-skip. I'm still too frightened to try Rima even after the patch.

And that is what makes Invasion the best league for me so far: the thrilling that at any moment there comes a badass boss who totally owns me if I do not pay attention.

I've just arrived at Merciless in Invasion league, and I don't really notice much of a nerf to any boss. In fact, I quit my level 82 Ambush character in favor of the taste of fear.

The leaping goat - with negative fire resistance the burning ground damage is insane and easily reaches >1000 DPS. Fire resistance is a must.

Duchess - no change noticed. She is easy to kill with my ranged spec.

Simi - Also easy with ranged spec.

Jikeji - I have light res at rock bottom, that boss is insta skip for me at this time. Fortunately it is immobile and very easy to escape.

Storm call guy that spawns with demons (don't remember name) - Very dangerous. Especially with my negative lightning resist, it's an insta skip.

Rima - Encountered her in Mud Flats, tried not to take hits from her traps. Managed to kill her from off-screen without activating traps.

Pewterfang - One of the harder-to-escape invaders, luckily my movement speed is great so I can escape. No noticable change.

Mother of the Hive - Easy as always, its damage is tiny and its HP pool isn't very large. Adds are easy to kill.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Última edição por chimpanzee em 2 de mai de 2014 06:46:17
Negative resists in Merciless? Are you insane?
"
Alhoon escreveu:
Negative resists in Merciless? Are you insane?

Insane he is... may the force be with him!

@chimpanzee:
And how do you experience the FEAR? Frightening but addictive right?!
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
"
Emil_kof escreveu:

Anyone fought Kamaq after the patch?

I don't fought him, but I met him in Merciless Blackwood.

I only saw my life dropping fast to near zero when his lightning balls came up to me from off-screen.

I had ~3k life and 71% lightning resists.

Not sure if I was desynced or not, but I surely didn't have any chance to stand this fight ;)
German chat: /global 4745
Última edição por Wofferl em 2 de mai de 2014 07:13:12
The league feels fun now... but folks like op tend to feel like they outsmarted ggg and somehow figured it out. There were push over invaders long before nerf.

I for one am happy with this balance. Let the idiots complain about missing one shot mechanics.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional