Some invaders overnerfed? Post your experiences

"
Wofferl escreveu:
I only saw my life dropping fast to near zero when his lightning balls came up to me from off-screen.

I had ~3k life and 71% lightning resists.

So you had a glass cannon build and were punished for that? I see nothing wrong about that.

Also he doesn't just shoot his balls from offscreen without a reason. That reason could've been party member ahead of you, or a totem, or a minion.

Only problem I've ever had with Kamaq before the patch is his annoying AI that spends more time underground than over it.
"
Alhoon escreveu:
"
SVD escreveu:
invasion was oneshotting people everywhere, now that it does not anymore you are able to see through cheap artifical false "difficulty"

one desync and i was the "pushover". no thanks, this is not at all engaging gameplay

If you bump on Haviri when he has 5 totems up, you'll die. If you don't have overcapped resistances against Judgement Apparatus or Rima, you'll die. If you run with bleed from Coniraya, you'll die. If you don't kill Inti very fast, he becomes impossible to kill.

If you had adequate defense and played smart, nobody was getting oneshotted.

This is simply NOT true. Its like I said earlier, you are underestimating players. Many had overcapped res and life and still died incredibly fast.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Catchafire2000 escreveu:
The league feels fun now... but folks like op tend to feel like they outsmarted ggg and somehow figured it out. There were push over invaders long before nerf.

I for one am happy with this balance. Let the idiots complain about missing one shot mechanics.

With proper gameplay and attention there was NO WAY you could get oneshotted by ANY boss after the first 2 nerfs. The only one that could oneshot is havri

I, like many others, were able to do all kind of maps with multiple damage mods without dieing. All you need is capped resist, some physical mitigation and attention

I'm really sad that the league has become sissy and Chris thinks it was a fail. The only fail he did is listening to bad players complaining all over
But yet you admit that one shotting mechanics were prior to the patches. Chris made a wise decision to listen to the majority of the hc fanbase because it was clear to me and many others that the league was a failure.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Alhoon escreveu:
"
Wofferl escreveu:
I only saw my life dropping fast to near zero when his lightning balls came up to me from off-screen.

I had ~3k life and 71% lightning resists.

So you had a glass cannon build and were punished for that? I see nothing wrong about that.

I don't see the point, were this build at level ~60 should be a glass cannon build, besides the missing 4% resists that I could get with better gear at this point.
"
Alhoon escreveu:

Also he doesn't just shoot his balls from offscreen without a reason. That reason could've been party member ahead of you, or a totem, or a minion.

Nope, I was solo, maybe my decoy has triggered him, but planned triggering devourers with decoys has never worked for me.
Eventually it was a desync and I triggered the boss myself. That would at least explain the amount of damage I has taken.

But whatever I did survive and I only would share my experience after the patch.

German chat: /global 4745
"
Catchafire2000 escreveu:
But yet you admit that one shotting mechanics were prior to the patches. Chris made a wise decision to listen to the majority of the hc fanbase because it was clear to me and many others that the league was a failure.

Some bosses needed a nerf indeed. But A nerf.

After the first one invasion was well manageable, after the second it was more manageable, now i only see bags of loot disguided as bosses
"
Wofferl escreveu:
I don't see the point, were this build at level ~60 should be a glass cannon build, besides the missing 4% resists that I could get with better gear at this point.

75 resists is a glass cannon. 75 is a bare minimum, and only works with something like MoM. Otherwise you absolutely need more than 75. Also 3k HP is very low.

"
Wofferl escreveu:
Nope, I was solo, maybe my decoy has triggered him, but planned triggering devourers with decoys has never worked for me.
Eventually it was a desync and I triggered the boss myself. That would at least explain the amount of damage I has taken.

Kamaq has vastly different AI from other devourers, so it's possible he reacts to totems. Not sure however. Also desync is a possibility.
From Challenging game we have now game for noobs. Played some maps:

Golem - His exploding attack deals 100dmg on lvl70 map(although I have 12k armor)

Firestarter - I didnt notice his firestorms? He's joke now?

Totem flameblast - Flameblast deals maybe 400-500dmg to 79% fire res character.

Rima - Challenging but much easier. I tanked tons of traps. Still the battle was very nice.

Chaska - Still dangerous(I found her on cruel in crematorium. I had to skip cause 1,5k dmg)

The most important change is HP. They are much less tanky than ever.

I know that majority of players are total noobs who cant focus on the game, wear equip without any resistances and make absolutely unlogical passive trees but it hurts players who actually had fun from challenge and adrenaline. It was OK BEFORE. We had nerfes, there was no oneshot mechanics, people on high levels stomped every invasion bosses. Now they are like 5x times easier more? What should I do now in POE? Grind docks and maps to the death? Theres nothinh that keeps me in the game now. I dont play to grind same locations without any reason. I played because of the challenge.

You should focus on CRAFTING. Crafting is terrible. I used 380 fusing to make 5-link. Crafting should be easier to do but lets make it important. Now it isnt. YOu dont need 5-link to play end game maps because you removed invasion bosses.

oh well atleast crying newbie topics about hard bosses will end. Too bad Im going to quit the game and search for something else. Still I had lot of fun playing POE so its OK I guess.

"
Alhoon escreveu:
"
Wofferl escreveu:

75 resists is a glass cannon. 75 is a bare minimum, and only works with something like MoM. Otherwise you absolutely need more than 75. Also 3k HP is very low.

For endgame 75 maybe "glass cannon", but surely not for progressing through the normal content, where you can beat Piety or Dominus without overcapped resists easily.

Also, I think 3k life is not very low at level 60.
Sure, I could get more from better gear, which I don't have.
And I get more life the next 10 skill points, when my ranger hits the marauder starting area.

But when you can handle all content on a level easily inclusive act bosses, mechanics where you could die without any chance to react are not nice.

German chat: /global 4745
3k in invasion merc is very minimum from second act. Sorry mate.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional